Mold Inspection Sciences of Los Angeles

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

1223 Wilshire Blvd 670

Santa Monica, CA 90403

Mold Inspection Sciences of Los Angeles offers our valued clients expert mold and moisture inspection and mold testing services. Our company has performed thousands of inspections since we were founded in 2002. We have an A+ record with the Better Business Bureau with no customer complaints. Looking for More Advice on Mold, Allergy, and Air Quality Impacting Your Family, Home, or Business? Listen in to The Secret Life of Mold Podcast Now Streaming On: Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-secret-life-of-mold-mold-inspection-radio/id1459902004 Google: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9hNWU5ZDQwL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1J1M4djZa41ICtMR0kCcMl Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/mold-inspection-sciences/the-secret-life-of-mold"...

05/18/2020

Robert M.

Not happy at all. This company does not have the interest of property owners in mind. The test samples they take are often needless. For example air testing in every room. There are not even quantitative standards from the CDC on what is acceptable air spore counts. Do your research.

Description of Work
Mold inspection for one of the units of the duplex I own

09/27/2018

terry C.

very punctual and professional. Got detailed report within 2 days

Description of Work
mold inspection

09/13/2017

Richard B.

Way better than expected. The office staff, field people and management are all first rate

Description of Work
Mold inspection and remediation. I have been a home builder for 30 years and have had to deal with some mold issues. MIS are the very best. Most importantly, they are completely honest in a very dishonest industry. Don't use anyone else, really.

06/05/2017

Sandy E.

Good. They were thorough, answered questions and discussed options.

Description of Work
Mold testing. They provide testing, not remediation.

04/24/2017

David M F.

It went very well. Very professional and professional lab results and reports. No significant mold was found.

Description of Work
Inspected entire condo for mold. They took several swabs and air samples, including outside air for comparison.

03/06/2017

Lena B.

Prompt response and clear recommended course of action.

Description of Work
Mold inspection and recommendation as to appropriate remediation.

01/17/2017

Emily W.

Great! Very thorough and speedy turnaround with the samples and report.

Description of Work
Mold inspection and samples tested

11/28/2016

Steven C.

Quick response and very professional

Description of Work
Mold testing only

01/14/2016

nick S.

Mike did a fantastic job. Very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and fast.

Description of Work
Mold Inspection

12/10/2015

Eileen H.

If you're concerned about your health and are serious about remediating a mold problem, call these guys. I suspected mold growth in my new home in the bathroom because of a suspicious smell. I felt so grateful and lucky that Inspector Mike Cantor came out to my home to test for mold. Mike used to be a house inspector, too, so he was able to offer a wonderfully detailed, thorough and integrative perspective not only on whether or not mold might be present, but what else might be causing the suspicious smell in the bathroom. They never make a call based on the lab results alone; they always combine the lab results with the visual inspection. This is because mold counts can vary greatly day by day and because mold needs certain conditions to live. Mike spent several hours in my home, and eventually took one air sample outside to establish a baseline, and then recommended that I take three air samples inside, which I signed off on. He also took a sample of a wall cavity. I was very happy that Mike was so receptive to answering my questions through the process, and as I walked around my home with him, I felt I could understand more of what was going on behind the walls. The lab results came back 48 hours later. When I called the office to ask about the reports, it seemed like Craig had really taken the time to read through and understand the reports, and was able to give me some good insights and answer all my questions about the implications of the report. Even though mold was present, Craig told me on the telephone that the number of spores found was quite low. It was helpful to get human insight to interpret the lab reports. Craig told me that they had specifically sought out the lab that they use to analyze the samples and report the results because of the algorithms and other science-y stuff that goes on behind the scenes. They also recommended some mold remediation companies, which was helpful. Finding mold in the home is an emotional process, so I was happy that Mike and Craig were able to put my mind at ease by being so thorough and professional. We are also going to use them to conduct the post remediation test so that we can be sure that the mold remediation company cleaned up all the mold.

Description of Work
Conducted visual physical inspection of my home for mold, took several air and wall samples, provided written report and summary with detailed lab results within 48 hours, offered 30 minute phone consultation to answer my questions about the reports, and provided recommendations for mold remediation companies.

Hidatsa Testing Corp.

Testing for water, mold, lead and asbestos. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Professional Environmental Specialists

Hygienic Restoration, LLC

We Specialize In Mold Remediation, Mold Inspection and Testing, Odor Removal, Water Removal, Dryout, Cleanup, and Disinfecting and Sanitizing. We Work With All Insurance Companies And Have Insurance Specialists On Staff To Better Assist Your Needs Faster. NO INSURANCE? No Problem. We Offer In House Financing With Easy Payment Plans That Work Within Your Budget.

Mold testing, inspection, and detection. Full color reports including our findings, conclusions, and recommendations.

We do not perform mold remediation or removal. This allows us to be objective in our inspection and testing of your property. No conflicts of interest.