Centimeter Interior

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

Established in 1985 - Custom-made furniture || Furniture upholstery and re-upholstery of any size or style || Custom Slipcover || Refinishing || Drapery || We carry fabrics from top designer companies in the U.S. and abroad Beacon Hill, Duralee, Robert Allen, Borrow, Greenhouse, Kravet, Fabricut, Norbar, Sunbrella, and much more....

Southern California Craftsman

Southern California Craftsman is a family- owned business since 1990. Residential and commercial upholstery, window treatments, furniture refinishing and repairs, leather repairs and dyers.

The Sewing Lady

Offering over 30 years of experience in providing quality service.

Home Renewal Pros

With over 12 years of general contracting experience, we are here to address all your home remodeling needs and dreams you may have.

04/02/2015

Description of Work
Picked up furniture, fixed both wood and cloth and delivered on time.

Category furniture repair,upholstery,alterations

12/29/2014

They did not respond back to me, after I forward a picture of what I wish to have done. They asked me to forward a picture.

Category interior designers

Im so sorry about that. What was your email that you used I tried searching with your name but unfortunately nothing came up. Did you email info@centimeterinterior.comcentimeterinterior.com? We have only in the last 2 months started using Angie's list so I apologize for any delay. It was completely unintentional. You can also call the shop at 310 315 9797

12/18/2014

Category alterations

08/12/2012

Easy to work with

Description of Work
Slipcovered wing back chair and ottoman in sunbrella striped fabric

Category upholstery,alterations

We specialize in furniture upholstery, re-upholstery, custom made furniture, slipcover, indoor and outdoor cushions, drapery, wall upholstery, repair and restoration, refinishing. Using only the highest quality products, we offer fast and courteous service. Centimeter Interior Upholstery is organized around one thought, giving the best customer service and workmanship. Serving our customers is our passion, and we look forward to serving YOU!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal