Bay Screens & Shades

With Angi since December 2005

We have been making beautiful window treatments easy and affordable for over 61 years. That is why most clients call us back, sometimes many years later, when new needs arise for new window covering solutions. As a result, we have been recognized by Lutron for "Best Window System Design" in the nation, in 2011 and got a "Best Service" designation from L.A Magazine. Even after 61 years, we are still dedicated to a perfect job, every single time. Everything we sell is custom made to fit your windows, from innovative and exclusive designs to pratical and custom creations. We professionally measure each window and install every window product, and our sales associates and installers all have years of experience in what they do, assuring you will get that sought after custom-tailored look you want. Call us today for a free consultation, or visit our new showroom filled with great products and ideas....

A&R Handymen

A&R Handymen

01/16/2009

The process was extremely smooth, prompt and professional. Bob came for an estimate, measured, sent me an email with the estimate the following day, used the 10% discount coupon from Angie's List, received a call to set up a time for install a couple of weeks later, they came and installed perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered 4 pull down blinds.

08/01/2008

The day before the appointment he called and kept me on the phone for 20 minuets over and over again, asking the same questions. I then said, "Do you not want to come out here?" his response was, "Not particularly."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them for suggestions.

06/06/2008

I had called 2 times with no return calls, so I would not recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Saw them listed in the magazine with a 10% coupon, called and left a voice mail. Called the next day again and left another voice mail, never a call back.

12/07/2007

We had a very positive experience working w/Bay Shades. Their professionalism, promptness, and craftsmanship was excellent. This statement can be made after our order hit a snag with the company. Not only did the owner, Greg Amato, come to see what the problem was, but he also eliminated a $460 balance because we were unhappy with the darts and seams in the final product. Please note the shades ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had shades designed for 3 bedrooms w/multiple sized windows.

09/23/2007

I called the office and they were very friendly over the phone. I was told if I brought my screens in to be rescreen they could be done in 5-7 working days. The screen shop was very helpful and showed me all the types of screening material I could use and asked what hardware I needed. When I picked up my screens in 5 days they looked like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rescreen my existing window screens (5).

CATEGORY screen repair

shutter, awning, custom shutters, window treatment, bay screen, custom drapes, blinds, skylights, roman shades, draperies, shades, screens, insect screens, commercial shades, residential shades