Barba Landscape & Design

Santa Monica, CA 90405

Landscaping Project

Landscaping Project

lawn & landscaping
Fine tree pruning, Lacing.

All phases of landscaping from design to installation to maintenance. Locally Owner Operated by Jose Barba. No subs are used. Over 25 years of experience. Licensed/Insured/Bonded/Workman’s Compensation. May contact through email or call! Free estimates are offered for all of our services!...

4.4
lawn & landscaping (75)lawn care (35)irrigation system (32)lawn treatment (14)hardscaping (12)stone & gravel (10)hauling (10)landscape lighting (8)tree service (8)lighting (5)outdoor kitchens (2)stamped concrete (2)

12/07/2020

Wonderful job! Jose and his team did a really great job cleaning up my garden and yard after I had not had weekly maintenance done in a little while and my yard/garden had overgrown a bit. His team worked quickly and efficiently to get the job done. Everything looks really tidy and nice, they were also great at listening to any special requests that I had. I will definitely keep them in mind for f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and garden clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

11/04/2020

Jose and his team are professionals that follow through on what they say. We had a great experience working with Barba Landscape. Definitely recommend using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree prining

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

Great project .. lacing and pruning turned out great. Lots of sun now and a clean court yard ... thank you for the opportunity.

06/20/2020

The company I contacted never contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair/replacement of sprinkler system

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

05/08/2020

I recently moved into a new home with an elaborate garden that has suffered from years of neglect. Jose was very responsive and helpful in deciding how to proceed with restoring the landscaping and his crew has worked diligently to help get it back to its former state. So far my experience has been that Jose and his crew go "above and beyond" to ensure customer satsifaction. Would definitely recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garden cleanup and maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

We apréciate the opportunity .. and we look forward to a long and healthy relationship .. great project garden looks a thousand times better !

04/24/2020

Jose and his team were easy to do business with. Jose helped scope out my plan and list of items to order. His crew was very polite and professional. They did a fast and great job with the installation. The garden looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install stepping stones, irrigation, prep soil for new garden area.

CATEGORY irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Photo for Barba Landscape & Design - 710 Marine St, Santa Monica, CA - 38518514

04/24/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install stepping stones, irrigation, prep soil for new garden area.

CATEGORY irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Photo for Barba Landscape & Design - 710 Marine St, Santa Monica, CA - 38518512

[Member Name Removed] y Thank you for making us a part of your landscape project .. it turned out great and within budget .. I’m glad your happy with the results .. were very grateful

02/26/2020

Jose and his team were very professional and did a great job with our backyard. I would strongly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

02/05/2020

Jose promptly answered my first call to set up a visit for the estimate. He showed up on time and provided answers to all of my questions. His son Ricky came on the appointed day with a fellow worker and all was done in one day. Prompt, friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, and always returned calls immediately. Will be using him for future yard projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drip irrigation system and trees trimmed

CATEGORY irrigation systems,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity and looking forward to a Long and healthy relationship .. very grateful , Jose

11/29/2019

He came and looked at what needed to be done and I never heard from him again. A complete flake. Makes me not ever want to use Angie’s list again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2019

Daters I looked through my history and I din not re call me going out to visit with you .. I’ve been on vacation for 2 weeks . There’s another barba landscape company that is NOT us ! Could possibly be them .. NOT the first time .. if there some thing I can for you I return this Tusday Dec 03

09/24/2019

Would never use this guy. Very rude and unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not have work done by Barba but the process of getting him to respond was very frustrating. He claims to have more jobs than he can handle but was rather snippy and rude with me not even promising to give me an estimate for the job I was requesting for a very long period of time.

CATEGORY garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

It just plainly didn’t work out .. I’m NOT a rude person .. client called me numerous times including Sunday morning within a few days and wanted an estimate over the phone .. which I couldn’t acomódate him .. sorry it didn’t work out

All aspects of Landscaping, Hardscapes, Outdoor Living, Irrigation, Gardens & Lawns: installation, maintenance, & repairs of drought resistant gardens, artificial turf, stamped & decorative concrete, sustainable irrigation systems, low voltage landscape lighting, plants, trees, sod, seeding, outdoor living spaces and more! Our artificial turf is American made and warrantied for up to 10 years, so you are protected against fading and discoloration seen in substandard materials.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal