Angel Garage Door Repair & Gate

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2013

3.5

825 Wilshire Blvd

Santa Monica, CA 90401

Garage door repair Santa Monica (877) 616-7770 | Garage door repair Santa Monica (877) 616-7770 GARAGE DOOR REPAIR GARAGE DOOR REPAIR Commercial * Residential * industrial Angel Garage Door Repair & Gate (877) 616-7770 825 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90401 http://www.angelgaragedoors.com Garage door repair Santa Monica feature 24 / 7 Emergency Repair, Commercial & Residential Service. Specializing in Installing New Garage Doors. Over 30 years of experience in the garage doors and gate industry. We offer FREE estimates on ALL of our services. Our Local & Experienced technicians are standing by. CALL TOLL FREE 1-877-616-7770 We are trained and certified Garage door repair Company, that means that every technician on our team is a professional in his/her job and expertise. We have dealt with any possible Garage Doors Service and we have came out successful in ALL of our service calls. There is no job tough enough for Garage door repair Santa Monica . Whether the garage door has collapsed or misaligned, fell off track, failed door opener, broken drum roller, or simply needs a grease up to stop a squeaky noise, we are here 24/7 with FREE estimate on your Garage repair! Garage door repair, Garage Door Opener Repair, Garage Door Installation, Garage Door Spring Replacement, Garage Door Panel repair, Garage Door Spring Replacement, Ornamental iron, gate, entry system, telephone entry access, swing, slide, and overhead gates. GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SANTA MONICA (877) 616-7770 | GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SANTA MONICA (877) 616-7770...

07/26/2017

maritza M.

Overall it went well, the lady who called me was friendly and informative. She scheduled me and within the hour Avi was at my home. He checked out the opener and tried to fix it. No such luck. He then quoted me for a new belt drive opener with a lot of neat features. Everything was completed within 2 hours. My garage door is working better than ever. Dealing with Angel Garage Door Repair has been hassle free, and their prices are extremely reasonable. I want to thank them for their services, and let everyone know they should really give them a try!!

Description of Work
New garage door opener

Category garage doors

[Member Name Removed], I am very happy that you are happy with our services, anytime you need us we are here for you.

06/06/2016

NANCY C.

I contacted a company called Angel Garage Door Repair & Gate but a company called Fix & Go showed up to do work. The technician that came out had no company attire on, there was no license plate on his car and he did a terrible job. The garage door slams shut when you close it. I contacted Angel Garage Door and there confirmed that the person who came out does work for them. The company was apologetic but did not make any offer to come out and fix the problem. I want to thank you for taking my call on Saturday and reassuring me that Fix & Go is an actual company that is contracted with you. This is the email that I sent to Angel Garage Door: The work was completed on Sunday, as the tech mentioned he would show up and do. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with a legitimate receipt other than what was left for us. Unfortunately, I'm not satisfied with the entire experience, here's why: __Appt was between 5p-7p and he showed up past 8 (not so bad since I got a call that he was behind schedule) __Drives up in a regular Sudan, no plates, no company logo on vehicle __Wears shirt inside-out, looks like a complete civilian __Company business card is very basic - no address, website (I'm not even sure if licensed, etc), pretty odd __Quality of work performed (see photo) __parks in the opposite direction in the front of my house Thank you for hearing me out on this experience. Sadly, I expected better service and quality. I hope that you can see why I feel that I got the short end of the stick with this entire experience.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Category garage doors

[Member Name Removed] it has taken some time to look into our system based on the address you have provided and I have not been able to successfully locate this job in my system. Furthermore we do not work with "Fix [Member Information Removed] Go" we are not affiliated with this company whatsoever. Angel responds to all service calls with our own technicians employees by our company who have been through a screening process prior to dispatching to our clients. I ask that you carefully review the company you actually called. If you have any further questions you may give us a call, Thank you.

Pacific Garage Doors & Gates, Inc.

"Contractors State License Board License Number: 886942 for Door Contractors and Installation Services".

Master Garage Doors & Gates

Winner of 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award in the categories of Garage Doors, Driveway Gates, and Fencing! With over 10 years of experience in the garage door and gate industry, we offer quick response service 24 hours a day; 7 days a weeks for new installation and repair of doors and gates. Our technicians are experts that are able to handle any emergency repair and provide you with estimates for new and repair of doors and gates. For fastest service or questions, please give us a call!

Prestige Overhead Doors

Greater LA Area Full Service/Repair & High-End Custom Garage Door Installer. Free Estimates and Discounts for Angie's List Members. Prestige Overhead Doors is Family Owned & Operated Garage Door & Electronic Gates Co. Prestige is Licensed & Bonded. Your satisfaction is our satisfaction. We have a wide Variety of Custom Wood Doors, Glass Doors, Aluminum Doors with many Different designs and colors. We Offer Free Estimates & Guarantee All our Work. Authorized Lift Master, Wayne-Dalton, and Amarr dealer.

Offers by Prestige Overhead Doors on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Raynor, Allstar, Lift-Master, Chamberlain, Clopay, Wayne Dalton, Windsor Door, Stanley, Genie, Overhead Doors, Craftsman, Linear Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Opener Repair, Garage Door Installation, Garage Door Spring Replacement, Garage Door Panel repair, Gate Repair, Gate Operator Repair, Gate installation, Security Gate repair