AJB WORKS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2008

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LARGER JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. LICENSE #B906204. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

LA Teams

LA Teams

Professional Art Handling, Installation & Delivery Services: • Art & Mirrors Hanging. • TV Installation & In wall wire concealing. • Chandeliers & Light Fixture Installation. • Furniture Assembly. • Hoisting & Delivery Services. • Home Repair & Home Improvement. Sit back, relax, and allow us to take care of the rest. Our creative installers are fully equipped to handle any job with relative ease. No job is actually too big or too small for us to handle. Thanks to our expertise, we guarantee efficiency and perfection with every job we perform.

08/31/2015

CATEGORY sunrooms

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew met with me and helped design and build a beautiful wooden porch. I had several objectives, a lot of big ideas and a very small budget. He listened well to the type of space, privacy and amount of shade I was aiming for along with trees I liked and other foliage ideas. He was also able to take my neighbors concerns into account that my deck not be too close to their bathroom. He infused my ideas with many of his own, greatly improving the project in numerous ways. One was by adjusting for scale so the covered porch would blend in and not look 'tall and skinny'. He also suggested I add a grape vine which not only added beauty but works exactly as he said: providing shade in summer and allowing more light in during winter. It is a very beautiful deck and 2 years later is solid as a rock. |Andrew is friendly and like able, professional and a skilled craftsman. Working with him was a pleasure. I found him trustworthy and fair, true to his |word and dedicated to provide a good quality product for the price agreed on. ( even though some of the labor demands exceeded the original estimate, he worked till it was right for no additional charge). |After seeing my deck, my landlord hired him to design and build a fence with 2 gates for the house in front. Another beautifully crafted project. |I recommend him highly. |

CATEGORY handyman service,sunrooms

04/20/2012

My first goal for the work, really, was just to repair the wooden rotting fence for the safety factor.  I don't have a lot of money to put in to landscaping and I was concerned about a huge bill, with all that work that I felt had to be done.  But Andrew is a master at being creative with materials, and understands small budgets.  I think he actually enjoys the challenge.  I didn't have a clear id...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AJB Works did a complete overhaul of my small backyard.  It was completely covered in concrete and had rotting, falling down wooden fences and crumbling concrete half walls.  Andrew, with his small team, came in and broke up the existing concrete, and creatively re-used and recycled materials to create planting beds and a two level patio and garden area.  They re-built and shored up the concrete walls, and then added a beautiful cedar stained wooden horizontal plank fence on top to complete the privacy wall.   They used the broken concrete as pavers for the patio, and laid plumbing to the detached garage and irrigation for all the planting beds that surround the perimeter of the yard.  About two years later, they came back and used a post and beam building style to build a pergola, with a sliding canvas awning and deck, that matches the wooden fence.

CATEGORY handyman service,sunrooms

10/20/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Andrew J Baillie (AJB Works) to fix a ceiling which was severely damaged from a leaking hole in the roof, as well as a similarly damaged wall. My house also had major cracks in the walls and ceilings in several rooms, from a series of earthquakes. Andrew is extremely conscientious and more than competent. He fixed everything, including a cracked wall in the older part of my house, which has beautiful plaster work that is not done anymore. He charges by the job, not by the hour, but will not leave any repair until it is perfect; and results in the three rooms Andrew repaired are quite perfect.

CATEGORY handyman service

08/12/2008

This guy has done fabulous work for me on many different occasions. There is nothing he can't do. I almost hate to share him. He does wonderful work, VERY cost effective, and extremely nice to work with. I am just amazed at how many things he can do!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done several handyman type of services.

CATEGORY handyman service

REMODELING KITCHENS & BATHS, ROOM ADDITIONS, FULL HOUSE REMODELS.