123 Moving and Storage

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2012

Rentals - Trucks
Rentals - Equipment

We're a family-owned and operated business with locations in Santa Monica and the South Bay area. Our company was founded in 1998 and is licensed, insured, and bonded under the California Public Utilities Commission. We are not a moving broker - when you hire 123 Moving and Storage, rest assured that we are the company that will show up on moving day. Let our staff help take the stress out of your upcoming move. Our estimator will give you a written, binding estimate of what your move will cost - no surprises! The lead supervisor on each job has at least 10 years of experience in the moving industry. Our professional movers are trained to treat our customers and their belongings with the utmost respect and care. We want your move to be as trouble-free and organized as possible. Long distance/International moving services. Additional Service area is Orange county....

H2H Movers

H2H Movers, a woman-owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings—and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possible. Our trucks are stocked with moving blankets, packing supplies, and everything else needed to protect your belongings and keep your move efficient. People-oriented. Both you and our team matter to us. We work together throughout your move, and we fully train and take care of our team so we can all take care of you! A company you can trust. We value your trust, so we lead with integrity.

SOS Moving

Welcome to SOS Moving Company. Providing trusted USA Moving Services, we are committed to high quality professional service and your 100% satisfaction. Visit our website at sosmovingla.net for more! SOS Moving is an established LA-based moving company. We are handling moves of any complexity: whether you are moving to a new house, or relocating your office and business, we will make this process fast, simple, and efficient.

Double A Moving and Storage

Double A Moving, Professional Movers With Knowledge And Experience, Move With Double A Moving And Experience A Company That Strives On Giving You The Best Customer Care Services, Our Sales Representative's Will Synchronize A Cost Effective And Affordably Priced Rate To Ensure You Are Fully Satisfied, Double A Movers Takes All Safety Precaution To Ensure That The Safety Of Our Consumers As Well As The Safety Of Our Employees Always Meet Efficient Safety Guidelines, Double A Movers Guarantee's Their Is No Job To Big To Move Or To Small To Care For, We Ensure The Hiring Of Professional, Experienced Movers Who Care For Your Belonging's As If It Was Their Own, We Specialize In - Residential Moving, -Houses & Apartments -Commercial Moving - Office and facilities -Executive Relocation Services Packaging Services - Full house Or Apartment Pack Specialty Moving Services Include Fine Art, Antiques Sculptures Also Oversized Moving Such As Piano and Safe To Guarantee Nothing Gets Left Behind.

02/06/2017

I give them A's! Everything was fine and I will use them again if needed.

Description of Work
I moved some things to Southern California.

02/06/2017

I think they did a great job. Everything was perfect, I have no problem with anything they did. They were a good company.

Description of Work
They moved some items to Cincinnati for me.

12/22/2016

amazingly well. they were very nice and polite and fast!

Description of Work
moved whole condo to another condo

03/08/2016

These guys are pros! They took great care of me and my family. They moved us out of a 1200 sq ft house to our new home 5 minutes away and got it all done in 8 hours. They were incredibly careful with all objects and nothing was damaged. Super courteous and clean!

Description of Work
Moved me and my family out of our home. this included boxing everything up, loading it onto the truck, delivering it to the new house and unloading it.

Category moving companies,truck rentals

02/17/2016

Awsome and REALLY fast. We needed good furniture moved properly to an upstairs unit and put in specific places. They really are professionals and worth their fee.

Description of Work
They moved furniture to our rear unit.

01/02/2016

please see above. no service was performed

Description of Work
This service was not performed. I have written this before. They were out of my area and the cost was refunded.

12/22/2015

It went great. There were two men who worked swiftly and intelligently. They were polite and held doors open for me. They worked efficiently and were respectful. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Provider moved boxes and light furniture from a garage into storage unit

12/06/2015

Unloading went pretty well. It was opening boxes later to find things broken that they did not take responsibility for was our major complaint. Plus they are the movers who packed it to begin with! For example, a pedestal sink broken in pieces. Took pictures and received no feedback or reply

Description of Work
Unpacked crates that had been in there storage facility

08/20/2015

The work team was very professional, very focused, very quick and wrapped up appropriately. Their pricing on the surface is a bit more expensive but other companies will charge extras which they don't so the price comes out and they are equal. My only gripe with them is that there was no followup after the move so I don't know what my final bill actually is. The movers were very good but there was one breakage and the company has not gotten back to me about that. The movers were very good and careful but followup from company management.

Description of Work
They were here a couple of weeks ago.

05/30/2015

These guys were amazing. They arrive don't time, and packed everything. The were so helpful, kind, and courteous. They were careful and fast. It was the smoothest move I have ever had. Every time I asked for another complications, the answer was "no problem." I would not hesitate to use them again! Thanks Eric, Sean, Carlos, and the guys!

Description of Work
We had a very compllicated move. I was moving a three bedroom house from Los Angeles to Valencia, stopping and picking up boxes from storage, and my new husband needed his two bedroom home moved from near Fresno to Valencia. We also had to move a HUGE bbq island and fireplace from my old house to another address, and a final stop at the end to a new storage unit.

Moving, Storage, Portable Storage