OiC Real Estate Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2016

1105 E Foster B

Santa Maria, CA 93455

Utilizing a Specific Target marketing approach, with on line and off line procedures, OiC Real Estate Services creates a targeted marketing plan that will provide you a home selling business plan to net you top dollar as you sell your property. We offer performance guarantees and satisfaction guarantees. If you are searching for properties on the California Central Coast, we offer lists of unlisted homes and off market homes that can often fit your needs....

06/02/2017

Ryan M.

Krista is a total pro and everything you hope for in a real estate agent. She really goes the extra mile to make sure you get your property sold and will communicate with you along the way so you always know where you are at in your transaction. Can't recommend her and her team enough!

Description of Work
Listing and selling of home

09/03/2016

D S M.

We interviewed three realtors, and Krista was by far the most knowledgeable, efficient and dedicated as to what she was going to do for us to effect a successful sale. She's exceptional in people skills, putting our minds at ease when we had concerns and returning phone calls in a timely manner. She staged the property so well, taking numerous and clear photos of every room, showing it to best advantage, and to our delight, there were two offers within two weeks.. Krista truly is spot-on for her high work ethic and delivers what she says she'll do for you. From beginning to end, I felt.as if we were her only clients which cannot be said of many professionals in this industry.

Description of Work
I signed a sales contract wth Krista to sell a condo.

09/02/2016

Rob L.

Well I have sold several houses as I've moved around and had pretty good realtors BUT Krista was the best ever! The unique part about this sale is I had already moved so I couldn't do anything local at the old location. I thought that was going to be tough but Krista and team hired contractors, opened the house for them, moved some of my stuff so they could work and just did all kinds of things outside of thir job discripion AND saved me a ton of money on the repairs by hiring people they work with that gave me amazing rates. The communication was almost instant by text and email and they even worked with the title company since I wasn't there to personally sogn papers to make sure everything got Fed Ex'd back and forth in one trip. I would give this team my highest recommendation!

Description of Work
Sold our home

Check, Financing Available

we do not list or sell business opportunities

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about OiC Real Estate Services

How is OiC Real Estate Services overall rated?

OiC Real Estate Services is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are OiC Real Estate Services open?

OiC Real Estate Services is open:

What payment options does OiC Real Estate Services provide

OiC Real Estate Services accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does OiC Real Estate Services offer free estimates?

Yes, OiC Real Estate Services offers free project estimates.

Does OiC Real Estate Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, OiC Real Estate Services offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does OiC Real Estate Services offer a senior discount?

No, OiC Real Estate Services does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by OiC Real Estate Services?

Yes, OiC Real Estate Services offers warranties.

What services does OiC Real Estate Services offer?

OiC Real Estate Services offers the following services: Real Estate Marketing, Relocation assistance, Estate liquidation assistance, Referrals to local contractors, referrals to local moving services, Income property, Investment Property, commercial sales, Land acquisition, Ranch properties, Multigenerational housing, First time home buyer seminars, Grant and low or no money down programs

Are there any services OiC Real Estate Services does not offer?

we do not list or sell business opportunities