We accept remote payment

Mega Clean Air

With Angi since May 2017

16033 Valley View Ave

Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

Welcome to Mega Clean Air, where we thrive to provide excellent customer service. We are a licensed HVAC and construction company. We are certified to remove asbestos, clean air ducts and vent pipes, and we can handle all of your appliance repair needs. We take pride in our work, and we offer

02/05/2021

Víctor V.

Para empezar, los empleados de la oficina son muy amables y serviciales. Hice mi aire acondicionado y ventilación de tintorería y estoy tan impresionado de lo amables y profesionales que son, ¡los recomendé al 100% para cualquier trabajo!

Description of Work
Air conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning

Muchas gracias por tu revisión.

01/16/2021

Nicole S.

It was great they were friendly and knew what they were doing. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Needed my air conditioner fixed

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Thank you so much for your review!

09/23/2020

Ron S.

Just wanted to say how happy I am that I chose Mega Clean Air to install my new central air conditioner and heater. Our old system completely died and when we started getting quotes we were in shock. However Mega Clean quoted approx 20% lower than the average we were getting. Of course I did lots of research and found nothing but good reviews for them, so we went with them. When they arrived the crew was friendly, professional and courteous. The job they did was way above and beyond what I expected. They not only professionally installed the unit, they made things look 100% better than they ever did. They installed a new fuse box for the unit outside and wired it to the unit clean and nice looking, replaced the wood platform under my furnace & water heater, insulated the area around the unit in my garage so it is not only insulated, but looks great, even where they insulated the pipes going into the unit they took the time to make sure all the insulation was cut exact and looks great. They put in a new digital thermostat and went through all the functions with my wife and I making sure we were completely comfortable using it. And when they were finished and left my garage was actually cleaner than it was before they got there 🙂 Again I just cannot say enough about how happy I am that I chose Mega Clean. I would and will recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Replace Entire Central Air Conditioner & Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the 5-star review, it's truly appreciated!

08/28/2020

Octavio E.

Adam gave some options and was able to perform the service before he left. He stayed long enough to check that the Central A/C system worked as it should. He also gave me cost estimates for each of the options. He was very particular with his work and showed concern for my family and house.

Description of Work
Repaired condenser coil system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

08/20/2020

Drew K.

1st and foremost the operator who took my call was very polite and professional. She took down our info and contacted us back promptly. She gave us a time frame of when the technician can come out and the technician arrived sooner then we expected! Adam the owner/technician was a very honest person and did a great job. Took care of the issue quick and let me know exactly what the issue was. Thank you guys again and anyone reading this please don’t hesitate to hire Mega Air! Outstanding Job! Thank you again

Description of Work
AC Maintenance and Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the 5-star review. We're glad you had such a positive experience with Mega Clean Air!

08/15/2020

Lydia M.

Work was done neatly, and in a timely manner. Both Adam and Shaun were very good and explained everything to me before it was done. Cost was very resonable. My dryer works great again. thank you both.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent and clean dryer out

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much for your great review!

07/31/2020

Larry R.

It went great They were very professional

Description of Work
N/A

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your business.

07/27/2020

Mary Jane B.

It was a good experience. They were on time and finished within the time they said. No mess.

Description of Work
N/A

07/19/2020

Kevin J.

Air Conditioning Repair

Description of Work
After calling several companies, Mega Clean was able to come out the quickest to repair my central a/c. Adam figured out the problem very quickly and it was easy and inexpensive. He also cleaned the coils at no extra charge. Very responsive, professional, high quality and friendly service! Would definitely hire again!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your review!

05/27/2020

DONNA & MALIK J.

I used this company, in the past, to not just install a microwave but to make installation possible. They had to build a shelf to install microwave, repair a broken cabinet door, relocate an electric socket PLUS MORE. May 26, 2020, Alex and Robert cleaned dryer vents and replaced flexible vents in two units. One unit had a LOT of various items behind the dryer. They remained very respectful and pleasant as they removed the items and trash. I am very pleased; in fact, I am scheduling them to inspect and repair heater ducts.This company is very professional; yet personable and I highly recommend them

05/20/2020

Mike B.

Perfect I was worried but after meeting the workers I felt relaxed a very good company thank you much. It looks so good will recommend Angie's fir sure..

Description of Work
Install micro wave

Category air duct cleaning, skylights

Thank you so much for your review.

03/05/2020

Terri R.

OUTSTANDING! Excellent work ethic and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review.

01/19/2020

JOHN C.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaned

01/17/2020

HOWARD F.

Elena and the crew worked with me to understand the process. We needed a new venting system as it was explained that the seller's could have done a better job with what they had put in place. ("Mickey Mouse" came to mind). My son oversaw the job and was impressed with their demeanor and professionalism. I admit I had to have the process explained to me a few times as I was not on site and won't be for a month or so. They worked with me in a number of ways, I appreciated it and I recommend that Angies List devotees give them an opportunity to be of service.

Description of Work
We just purchased a house and the dryer vent was noted to need a new vent cap per the inspection report prior to home purchase. It was mentioned that we may need to consider re-routing the vent pipe as well. This plus vent cleaning was necessary as well.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your great review. Our whole team appreciate it very much.

12/30/2019

sonia H.

excellent Elena who made the apt was excellent in getting us the apt we needed as soon as possible very patient and professional Adam who did the duct cleaning came sooner then expected did the job very professional will recommend them to our friends and for sure will call them in the future if needed

Description of Work
wall heater duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much for your excellent review! Hardworking people at Mega Clean Air really appreciate it.

08/27/2019

Linda J.

He responded in the time frame we set up. Immediately went to work. Put everything back in place. Explained what he did. I will be using the dryer today and hopefully there will be no lint on the wall and floor. I spoke with coworkers and neighbors and could not find anyone who could recommend a person for this job. The company has good YELP reviews. I'm glad Angie's list is available.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaned

08/24/2019

John M.

Alex was on time, performed the agreed-upon task, and offered to return should anything not be up to par. Dryer works fine.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent cleaned out

07/28/2019

Paul D.

Ok. Got stood up for the follow-up appointment. Took 2 visits to figure out the issue. Eventually got fixed 100%, service tech was very nice!

Description of Work
Refrigerator fan repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feed back is appreciated. It will help us to improve our service and provide better training for our already qualified, hard working technicians.

05/30/2019

Blaine Y.

Leo was great and knew issues right away. I also received a call immediately from their offices once I submitted a request for service on Angie’s List.

Description of Work
Repaired refrigerator leak and replaced dryer roller kit.

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your business.

05/28/2019

Shirley Z.

Well. They were prompt in setting up an appointment, arriving in the window given, and finished quickly.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and replaced vent pipe

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much for your review. Hard working team at Mega Clean Air is really appreciates it.

05/06/2019

Newton A.

Adam was able to complete the entire job by himself in one day.

Description of Work
Remove and replace old asbestos air ducts

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you so much for your great review! And for your business!

03/01/2019

DONNA & MALIK J.

I spoke with Elena in the office. Elena was very friendly yet professional and helpful. She listened and had me to photograph the microwave and how it was installed. I sent her pictures and she consulted with the technicians. Within hours, she phoned and gave me the price and scheduled an appointment. Adam and Alex, the technicians/installers were, also, very professional. They pointed out problems and explained each detail to me. I watched them with awe. They measured and remeasured and they communicated, with each other, as they worked. They removed the microwave and noticed, and showed me, that the adjacent wooden wall was glued together…not nailed. They made a shelf and, properly installed the microwave. Elena, Adam and Alex reassured me that the task was doable. It took time to make the shelf, relocate the electric socket, install the microwave, etc. The cost was exactly what they quoted before they arrived. They, thoroughly, cleaned the area where microwave was installed and the patio where they had cut wood. Prior to my locating Mega Clean, Air, 5 companies were unable to install microwave because of various reasons such as a "shelf" needed to be installed; microwave was too heavy, etc. I highly recommend Mega Clean Air.

Description of Work
Installed a microwave in my home. The installation was far from routine.

Category contractors, electrician, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you you so much for your great review! Your business is appreciated.

12/23/2018

Donna W.

Mega Clean Air did an excellent job on the installation of my range. They were very professional, punctual and nice. I would definitely hire Mega Clean Air for future work.

Description of Work
Installation of my electric downshaft slide in range

Category electrician, dryer vent cleaning

We appreciate your review very much.

11/28/2018

Judith B.

Mega Clean Air is an excellent company. Adam arrived on time and was very professional. He had all the replacement parts needed in his truck My dryer now meets code. Adam took the time to do the job right. It is hard to find a company that takes pride in their work. Thanks to Adam, my clothes dryer is now safe and works like new. They are honest and charge a fair price. I will be using this company again.

Description of Work
Clothes dryer vent cleaning, and replacement of old flex vent pipe and one run and one corner piece. Also installed a new dryer vent cover on the outside of my house.

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for this beautiful review!

11/02/2018

Robert B.

They were great. They did a really good job. I'd definitely call them again if I need them.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my dryer vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much for your review.

3 Phase Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Dryer Vent Guy

Dryer Vent Guy’s We are an professional small business that specializes in cleaning dryer vents and pressure washing commercial and residential homes. We use professional grade equipment to safely remove dryer lint built up in your ducting system. Using compressed air we can clean your dryer vent from the outside of your home. From concrete driveways to your sidewalk and patio we can ensure that your concrete will be restored to a like-new condition. Unsightly stains on your concrete surface not only looking unappealing, but they can also be the cause of slippery surfaces too, especially if the stains are from oil or grease. The exterior of your home is one of the first things that visitors will see. If your home exterior is covered in dirt and grime, it will likely not create the best first impression. We are here to ensure that your property exterior will stay looking amazing by soft washing your home.

2022 Super Service Award

Coast Electric Company

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers Coupon

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    California
    California: Contractors
    03/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available
    please ask

Mega Clean Air offers the following services: HVAC-Air conditioning and Heating-Appliance repair -Dryer vent cleaning -Air duct cleaning -Attic fan installation and replacement -Whole house fan installation -Swamp cooler replacement -Water heater replacement -Residential appliance repair -Vent pipes replacement