Feese Ware Surfaces

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2012

14107 Dinard Ave

Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

Granite, Quartz, and Corian and other Solid Surface fabrication and installation. Residential and Commercial....

06/19/2014

Nadine H.

In May I went to the Feese warehouse to look at surfaces for a new bathroom vanity top. I spoke with the owner Pete, and explained what I had in mind and the price I was thinking of. We looked at samples in his show room and then went out and looked at actual slabs of different stone...Pete is very knowledgeable and explained the different surfaces and what would and could be used as a vanity top in my bathroom... We agreed on the stone I wanted.. and the sink size. I have worked with this company before. They strive to make sure the whole process is enjoyable. When the date came to install my new top his workers' were right on time. The installation was professional and neat. Mr Feese' workers cleaned and vacuumed the bathroom floor. The measurements were perfect, the workmanship is superb and the installation only took a little over 1 hr to complete.... I love my new vanity top... Thank you so much...

Description of Work
custom bathroom vanity

Category countertops

Thank you for your review! Most of our work comes from repeat customers and customer referrals. We appreciate the opportunity you have given us and look forward to working with you again in the future on any projects you may have.

07/28/2012

Nadine H.

Overall the countertops are beautiful. The companies prices are in line with the industry even a bit lower. Thank you I love my countertops...

Description of Work
Full remodel of old kitchen. Countertops were hard for me to choose from. There are so many grades and color variaions to choose from. The owner of this company was so helpful and knowledgeable. He understood and allowed me to bring home as many samples of Quarts I needed to choose from. It took me over a month to decide but Pete, who is the owner, was patient and completely understood. The Fabrication and Installation of the countertops was perfect. No mess and the workman were clean and efficient.

Category countertops

Thank you, [removed member name]! We appreciate your feedback and pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship. Most of our work comes from customers like you who refer us to their friends. Let us know if you need any other counter tops or showers. Sincerely, Pete Feese

American Home Improvement Inc

American Home Improvement Inc. is a Southern California-based residential remodeling and construction company. With over 13 years of hard-earned experience in the Home Improvement Industry, we currently specialize in full home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, and ground-up construction. Here at American Home, we take pride in serving our clients throughout what may sometimes seem like an uncomfortable and messy experience. Our main goal is to provide our clients with a wide variety of expertise, knowledge, professionals, and outstanding customer service. American Home Improvement is here to help make your home remodeling experience smooth and affordable. $5000 project minimum.

Offers by American Home Improvement Inc on Angi
    Progressive Home Remodeling

We are a boutique construction company with more than 15 years of experience. We provide services to Los Angeles and Orange County and its surrounding areas. Operating as a one-stop-shop, we offer a variety of construction solutions to our clients; guiding them every step of the way. Through meetings with architects and engineers, design solutions and 3D renderings, on-site construction and more. Being one of the top-rated construction companies in Southern California we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible experience, making sure their visions and dreams are being brought to life. We specialize in major home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions, garage conversions (ADU) and new construction. Our designers and staff will keep you updated and involved as much or as little as you would like. We will provide you with a 3D rendering concept design, illustrating the outcome of your project. Our goal is to transform your house into your dream home. Providing you with Construction expertise, caring customer service representatives, top-rated subcontractors and trustworthy crews on the field. We are here to serve our community of clients making sure you are 100% satisfied and proud of your new home.

Offers by Progressive Home Remodeling on Angi
    Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group is a family owned business with a professional crew that has been working together for almost 15 years. We desire to enhance the lives of our clients by providing high quality projects with hands-on service and minimal disruption to the family environment, building trust through communication and attention to detail. Since 2000, Creative Home Remodeling Group, Inc. has helped Southern California area homeowners make their remodeling dreams a reality. Our experienced craftsmen and personal attention to every project ensures that every customer is 100% satisfied. As the owner, I personally oversee every job from start to finish along with my staff. Once a job begins, you can be assured that each day we will be working towards it's completion. As a member of NARI, I have pledged to live up to the organization's high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Offers by Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc. on Angi

Granite, Quartz, Corian countertop fabrication and installation. Shower pans, shower walls, tub decks, tub surrounds.