Solar Technologies

California: Contractors
05/31/2021

705 N Branciforte Avenue

Santa Cruz, CA 95062

Go solar with your local solar company in the San Francisco Bay Area! We Know Solar! Solar Technologies has installed over 1,500+ solar energy systems with our own certified, in-house crews. $0 down leasing options or finance to own. Go solar at no cost and save money every month. Offering the most efficient solar products in the world, up to 50% more power. SunPower Elite Dealer. Residential Solar Homes . Commercial Solar Business . Industrial . Agricultural Call 925-939-8300 or 831-421-0440 for a FREE Quote....

solar companies (7)

09/21/2017

We had to call them several times about some things, but they showed up on time when we made appointments. They did great service. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Put in a solar panel system.

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

08/16/2015

Very difficult job - did extremely well. Construction manager contacted me almost daily to let me know of the progress, etc. Several unpredictable problems showed up which were dealt with timely and professionally.

Description of Work
Installed 45 solar panels on our property, several hundred feet away from hours

Work Completed On 03/15/2014

09/10/2013

Made appointment, salesman showed up, went over options in great detail. Did not pressure me in any way to make a decision. After I did decide to go with them, salesman came back and I signed the contract and gave deposit. He said that it would take about 4 weeks for the permits to clear etc. and then only 2 days for the actual install. And this is the only complaint I have - I was not kept "in th...

Description of Work
Installed complete home solar system.

Work Completed On 09/06/2013

07/05/2013

They were good. They ran out of panels but it wasn't their fault. Their work was fine. They were prompt and clean. Their presentation was excellent and they answered all my questions and gave me a lot of information to help me make a decision. I haven't had a chance to use them yet.

Description of Work
I used Solar Technologies to install solar panels.

Work Completed On 06/28/2013

03/11/2013

They performed perfectly and I am very satisfied with their work. They installed 12 (327 Watt) panels, all the conduit, wiring, permitting, controller, etc. The entire experience went smoothly. The salesman Jeff McBean was very knowledgeable. He never distorted or slanted the discussion. Quite trustworthy. I am a consumer who performs extensive research before signing the contract. After weighing ...

Description of Work
Signed lease for Solar Electric Generation system (roof mounted PV) .

Work Completed On 03/11/2013

03/01/2013

Trouble with getting on schedule and several postponements. Once the crew started they did an excellent job. The system is working as promised.

Description of Work
Installation of a 3.9kW SUNPOWER solar panel system.

Work Completed On 01/31/2013

05/08/2012

We were very, very happy with them. They were so good.

Description of Work
We used Solar Technologies to install our solar panels.

Work Completed On 02/15/2012

Full-service solar: installation, design, financing, monitoring, maintenance, permit handling. Go solar at no cost and save money every month. Lease or own.

Financing Available, Check