Franks Construcion

Founded 2019 •

With over 30 years experience, Franks Construction is your trusted partner for all your home improvement projects! We do everything from Kitchen and Bathroom remodels to outdoor hardscaping projects. Call today to see how we can help beautify your home....

Barrons Cleaning And Detailing

We specialize in everything cleaning and all the details around your home and office. We speacialize in cleaning projects at the professional level from cleaning and renewing surfaces, marble, granite, stone to new installations and replacements of surfaces like new countertops, floors, carpets and more. We also offer remodeling projects like painting, deep cleaning offices or homes. Handy man services, remodeling projects, home and office maintenance like pressure washing, window cleaning, stain removal, carpet cleaning, light bulb replacements and much more. Everything remodeling, resurfacing, and cleaning we sepcialize in. Over 10 years as an independent business.

Fynbos Designs

I am a Certified Nursery Professional with 15 years of experience in the landscape and garden nursery industries. I offer affordable computer generated landscape designs. I also do just about any garden project there is from planting, trimming, spreading bark to identifying and treating garden pest. You name it and I most likely have the necessary experience to do the job. I work primarily by myself but for very large jobs I make a team available. I offer free quotes. I can either work an hourly rate or bid on the job. Whatever makes you more comfortable. Contact me via phone and email. I can provide references and I can direct you to my Instagram if you would like to see more of my work. Once again, I am honest and affordable. I will work with you to get the results you want. Thank you for your consideration. -Andy

All About Cleaning Windows and Gutters

We have been in business for 8 years. We specialize in cleaning windows, gutter, power washing and Solar Panels cleaning. We do both residential and commercial. 3 crews. We are a family owned business. Call us today for your cleaning needs!!! Satisfaction Guaranteed.

03/19/2020

Jennifer Z.

Very pleased with the results. He came out and completed the job in good time. Very professional and will definitely use them again when needed. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Repaired sunroom roof

Category plumbing,sunrooms

01/13/2020

Spencer Hayes Strock H.

He's good in returning phone call, showed up on time and he was great.

Description of Work
They did drywall repair and fixed the leaks in my office.

Category drywall,plumbing

Donna M.

It was good and they were easy to work with.

Description of Work
They put up a fence for me.

Category fencing

Jerrys V.

It was pretty good. They were easy to work with and did a beautiful work.

Description of Work
They did bathroom remodeling.

Category home remodeling

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] it was great working for you I appreciated you giving us the opportunity to work for you

Ursula Y Gerry M.

It was great. They were on time, very helpful, and completed the job on schedule.

Description of Work
They did plumbing - water line.

Category plumbing

01/05/2020

Andrew B.

The contractor failed to complete the job, a bathroom restoration. The shower door was never installed. I contacted the contractor on over five occasions, attempting to persuade the contractor to complete this work, but neither he nor his team ever appeared again on my property. All amounts requested by the contractor have been paid.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Allison H.

Great. Frank's done work for mo for over 10 years. He's friendly, personable, and reasonably price

Description of Work
Brick work, landscaping, gutter repair and cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,landscaping,masonry

Katy M.

It was done very well and he exceeded my expectations. It came out very nice and within my budget, his price was reasonable. He was very prompt, he notify me prior to that he will be running late, there were no delays in the work and everything was good.

Description of Work
He remodeled the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Joe R.

It was great. Everything was nice and smooth. They were quick and respectful.

Description of Work
They did some minor repair on the house. They repaired the siding.

Category siding