Burkhardt Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2011

My name is Sam Burkhardt and I’d like to introduce you to my business, Burkhardt Construction and myself. I am a licensed and insured General, Electrical and Plumbing Contractor, (3 separate licenses), and have been a Licensed Contractor for 19 years. I have been in the construction trades for over 30 years and have lived in Santa Cruz for 31 years. I do primarily residential remodeling and repairs including complete plumbing and electrical wiring for new homes and remodels. I do bathroom and kitchen remodeling, electric and plumbing service work and most home repairs as well. I run new gas and water lines, install water heaters and toilets, faucets and shower valves. I troubleshoot electrical problems, run new circuits and install electrical panels, ceiling fans and exhaust fans. I do drywall and tile work and install windows, doors, and skylights. I also build decks and retaining walls. Additional servcies: handyman, cabinets, lighting fixtures, toilets, showers, faucets, dishwashers, garbage disposers, windows, doors, skylights, build decks, handicapped ramps, stairs, retaining walls, moldings, fences, water heaters, water filters, repair leaking pipes....

08/04/2014

I finally got a hold of him and he made an appointment for the following Friday to do the work. He no showed and no called, I called him back and left a message but he never returned my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He never called.

01/28/2014

He was right on time, replaced the light fixture and saved all the hardware from the previous one so I could donate it.  Did a good job and left things clean.  Very nice.  Would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sam replaced a light fixture in my dining room.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

12/29/2013

Mr Burkhardt did what we requested, as we requested.  We had a lot of little problems, like wires that went nowhere, lack of correct grounding, outlets that did not work, and lights that were old and installed incorrectly.  Previously, I had called J&M Electric, and the representative of that company did not want to do the job at all -- I would never call J&M again! Burkhardt was very responsive, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed track lights, fixed broken outlets, installed outdoor lights, removed old wiring, and checked circuitry for correct grounding.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

11/29/2013

They never got back to me. What happened to my $49.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a BigDeal from Burkhardt Construction.

10/08/2013

Preferences English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Português ??????? Preferences Preferences English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Português ??????? Preferences

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preferences Preferences he Preferences English Preferences

CATEGORY electrician

Carpentry, electrical, plumbing work, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, drywall, floor & wall tile, general home repair.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available