Verona HVAC

California: Contractors
10/31/2022

27475 Poppy Ct

Santa Clarita, CA 91350

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Installation

Installation

HVAC Companies202191605
Change out Lennox furnace coil and condenser

Verona HVAC is a premiere licensed, bonded, and insured heating and air conditioning contractor in Los Angeles. We offer installation, service & repair, planned preventive maintenance, engineering, design & build installations and a host of other air management capabilities for a wide range of residential heating and air conditioning projects. Our heating and air conditioning repair and service technicians are trained, EPA certified and highly experienced in repair and installation of residential air conditioning and heating systems. Our top crew take special care to protect homes during the installation of any high quality heating and air conditioning equipment and we use only the most reliable, high quality, energy efficient A/C and furnace equipment on the market....
Package unit installation  project

HVAC Companies

202190272

HVAC Companies (5)

01/26/2021

I had a great experience with Verona. The crew arrived at 8am, as it was confirmed the day before. We did another walkthrough of the installation planned, and the guys were on it. My house didn’t have a central system, only a wall heater. The wall heater is gone, and that’s great. Now I have central heating and cooling in every room, I control it with the phone through nest, and that’s super comfo...

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/08/2021

It was professionally done! Awesome job, very affordable and accurace pricing! Would definitely use his services again! Would higly recommend!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

01/08/2021

I had a great experience when interacting with Verona HVAC staff. Caring and friendly customer service. Professional and knowledgeable staff. The provided service was fast and reliable with a reasonable price. I would recommend Verona HVAC to anyone.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

01/08/2021

Extremely nice and knowledgeable. Fixed all the issues I was having and even made it easy for me to upgrade my thermostat to an eco friendly one. They also made sure that everything was clean and working properly before they left. Amazing service and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

01/08/2021

I satisfied with performance. Job was done in promised time. Heating and cooling are working perfectly.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

-Free estimate of HVAC systems -Installation of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning -Repair and Planned Preventive Maintenance -Engineering, Design and Build installations

RESIDENTIAL HVAC ONLY (No apartments)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check