Preferred Glass & Windows

Santa Clarita, CA 91350

....

03/17/2017

Dianne S.

They are a very big company and have locations in three different places but yet we still had to wait almost ten business days to get the glass put in. Once the glass was finally available, they did a very good job!

Description of Work
replace dual pane glass that was broken

Category glass repair

03/06/2017

Gary D.

I had somewhat of a hard time getting an estimate appointment. (I think they are just really busy and perhaps low on manpower.) In any event, I originally scheduled an appointment just for the broken window. But, when the arrived I asked them to look at the matching glass to the broken slider side, and fogged glass in a French door and glass slider. They gave me a good estimate for all 3/4 jobs. I was concerned that when they removed the moulding on the French door that it would break or when put back on it would look bad. They assured me that I would never know that the moudling had been removed. They gave me a 2 week lead time, but came back with the replacement glass in 2 days. The 3 guys did an excellent job. No mess was left behind. And, they were correct, the French door looked like new. They re-caulked everything perfectly. I now wish that I had had all of this work done sooner. After completion, Josh at HQ called me to inquire as to whether everything went as promised. I was reluctant to use Preferred Glass as many people had told me that they felt they were overpriced. After my experience, I don't believe this to be true. I would definitely use them again. And, I would request the same service guys.

Description of Work
I had a master bathroom window replaced that was broken by my gardener, the glass inside of a French door, divider is overlay moulding, and a dual pain glass slider that had moisture between the panes from all of the recent rain.

Category replacement windows,doors

03/24/2015

scott M.

Did not use this vendor. Although we did use another local glass vendor. Unfortunately this vendor was not a good fit for this job.

Description of Work
Provided estimate.

02/02/2015

Kathy H.

did a great job and will follow his advice and will have him back yearly to f=clean the windows! very fairly priced.

Description of Work
cleaned windows inside and out 1st and second floors

02/02/2015

Kathy H.

very well. windows looked great. will take his recommendation to do annually. really fairly priced and did not try to uncharge me.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and outside, garages and second story

12/23/2014

Barbara S.

They were efficient, got the job done on time and were reasonable with their price.

Description of Work
They replaced a dual pane window.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

07/22/2014

We paid extra to have it done quickly, as we are also painting our house. The promised day of installment has come and gone and we are having a hard time even getting them on the phone. They are suppose to install tomorrow. We have been very unhappy with the way they do business so far. I have no idea yet how well they will install the door.

Description of Work
We paid a deposit for a sliding glass door replacement. It is not done as of yet.

Category glass repair

07/01/2014

Alden K.

Preferred Glass and Windows was great throughout the entire process. We worked with Jason, who was phenomenal. As he measured the windows in our home to give us a quote, he also offered us suggestions on things he would change (the direction the window opened, whether it was a hung or sliding window, etc.). The vast majority of the changes he suggested could be done at no additional cost, so we didn't feel like he was trying to up-sell us on anything. We went with most of his suggestions, and we are happy we did! The windows came out beautifully, and where we live (in Granada Hills), there is a LOT of wind. Our 20 year old windows did nothing to keep the sound or heat out of home. Now, we hardly hear the wind at all and the temperature in our home is better. We purchased Milgard windows and had the windows delivered to our home. Even the Milgard people raved about Preferred Glass and Windows. Our installers, Rich and Tony, were professional, friendly, and did such a wonderful job removing and installing our new windows. Jason even came by twice to make sure the installation was going as planned and that we were happy with our windows. Several neighbors have asked for their number and we were happy to refer them. At first, we were hesitant to call Preferred Glass because they did not have many reviews on Angie's List, but after learning they were a preferred vendor with Costco, we decided to give them a try. We are so happy we did. Their prices were competitive, but considering the customer service, it was a steal. I would call them again in a heartbeat (but Milgard's warranty is so good, we probably won't have to!)

Description of Work
Replaced all of the windows in our home.

02/20/2014

diane R.

Easy to deal with. Returned calls. professional estimates, and workers.

11/04/2013

BARBARA E.

Contacted Preferred Glass and Window through Costco's Home Services. From our first contact by phone to completion of the installation everything was completed in a thoroughly professional and expert manner. Courtney, our phone contact, was helpful in obtaining the type of door we needed; Josh's home visit left no questions unanswered and helped us through the ordering process with his expertise. The installers were great -- arrived on time, installation was done well and in a timely manner, and the workspace was clean when they were finished. We were contacted after the installation to ensure that the installation and installation process went according to expectations. Would be sure to use Preferred Glass and Window for any future window or door services.

Description of Work
Replaced old patio doors with new vinyl patio door

Category replacement windows,doors

Cabinet Refresh

Don't replace - renew! Make your cabinets like new again at a fraction of the cost of replacements with our unique restoration process. Much more than painting, our finishes saturate the wood with a rich, beautiful color for a like-new appearance and long-lasting finish in as little as 3 days. Let us revive your cabinets, staircases, doors and floors without the inconvenience and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing methods. Estimates are always free and we bring our full selection of samples right to your home. All work is done on premise and handled with utmost care. To contact our Austin, TX location, please call Carole Viers at 737-444-9400. For our Southern California location, please contact Scott. It's time you loved your kitchen again - call for your free in-home estimate today!

O'Malley Construction Co

General Contracting specializing in doors, windows, fences and decks. I also do everything necessary for new owners to prepare their new house for move in. Flooring, skim coat drywall, and painting are also projects that I have quite a bit of knowledge in. Award wining.

Bright Hands Services

We do handymen work, construction and wielding services. We have over 25 years of experience and we offer Free estimate. We will beat anyone's price guaranteed! As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Windows installation, table tops, desktops, tempered, laminated, plexi glass, aluminum railing systems, gates, sliding doors, safety glass & picture frame.