Preferred Glass & Windows

Founded 1969 • With Angi since December 2011

....

Bright Hands Services

We do handymen work, construction and wielding services. Free estimate. We will beat anyone's price guaranteed !!!!

03/17/2017

They are a very big company and have locations in three different places but yet we still had to wait almost ten business days to get the glass put in. Once the glass was finally available, they did a very good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace dual pane glass that was broken

CATEGORY glass repair

03/06/2017

I had somewhat of a hard time getting an estimate appointment. (I think they are just really busy and perhaps low on manpower.) In any event, I originally scheduled an appointment just for the broken window. But, when the arrived I asked them to look at the matching glass to the broken slider side, and fogged glass in a French door and glass slider. They gave me a good estimate for all 3/4 jobs. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a master bathroom window replaced that was broken by my gardener, the glass inside of a French door, divider is overlay moulding, and a dual pain glass slider that had moisture between the panes from all of the recent rain.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

03/24/2015

Did not use this vendor. Although we did use another local glass vendor. Unfortunately this vendor was not a good fit for this job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided estimate.

02/02/2015

did a great job and will follow his advice and will have him back yearly to f=clean the windows!  very fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned windows inside and out 1st and second floors

02/02/2015

very well.  windows looked great.  will take his recommendation to do annually.  really fairly priced and did not try to uncharge me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows inside and outside, garages and second story

CATEGORY replacement windows

Windows installation, table tops, desktops, tempered, laminated, plexi glass, aluminum railing systems, gates, sliding doors, safety glass & picture frame.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available