Integrity Cleaning Co

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2005

24 hour emergency services service that lives up to its name....

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi
SANTA CLARA VALLEY COMPLETE SERVICES INC

We started in this industry in 1991 and are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of gutter services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! We offer gutter services (repair, installation, cleaning, and leaf-guard), pressure washing, window cleaning, termite & dry-rot repairs, roofing and more.

Offers by SANTA CLARA VALLEY COMPLETE SERVICES INC on Angi
SD Gutters and Roofing

SD Bay Area gutter cleaners is a local buisness own and our talented team works hard everyday to provide the best services for our clients. We do repairs, installations, gutter guards, downspouts and temporary roof repair & leak repair options. Our mission is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with our Gutter Cleaning Service. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today. Leaky roof? Missing shingles? Maintaining a home roof and any roof repairs should be at the top of any home maintenance list to ensure a dry, safe home for your family. Have our fully qualified, trained and experienced technicians inspect your roof damage and provide a detailed estimate for roof repair work. Roof repairs provided in the bayArea .

05/05/2014

Mike P.

I have used them numerous times in the past, and he does good work. He is reliable, and he works hard.

Description of Work
I used Integrity Cleaning Co. They cleaned the carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

10/11/2011

Yvonne H.

They did everything they said they were going to do. They showed up on time. They helped move the furniture. They did a very good job. I felt they were very competitive. They were very responsive as well. I rate them high overall. I stopped using them because I got a carpet cleaner. I will use them in the future if required.

Description of Work
I used Integrity Cleaning Company four years ago for cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,Uncategorized

10/01/2009

Mike P.

He came within the time window he quoted and did the work for the amount he quoted.

Description of Work
He cleaned an upstairs bedroom carpet which had endured 6 years of an adolescent male. He also cleaned the tile and glass in a shower enclosure. He was very honest and was willing to do more (more powerful chemicals), but did not push it. I am very happy with the result. He gave me a first customer discount and another discount for using the web quoting system.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

09/24/2008

Yvonne H.

Joey and his crew came to steam clean two carpets. They did a great job, and then I found out that they also clean grout, blinds, and other areas in the home. They worked wonders on my bathroom grout. It looks like new. They were on time and the carpets dried fast enough for my dinner party that evening. I'm going to have them clean my windows soon.

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 carpets and bathroom grout.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

09/07/2005

SARAH T.

My experience was great. I use them all the time. They clean just about anything & do a great job. The work they do & the people that did the work are great. They come in & clean everything from carpets to throw rugs. They don't clean velvet or silk, but what they do clean turns out great.

Description of Work
I have had my carpets & draperies cleaned two times.

Category carpet cleaners,drapery cleaning

Cleaning of carpet, upholstery, tile & grout, vet waxing, commercial hood/oven, spotting, water damage & restoration, heated power washing, window, awning, gutter cleaning, vehicle upholstery, floor & mat, leather treatment (auto and home) & air purification.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal