Done Right Home Remodeling

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2015

1825 De La Cruz Blvd #203

Santa Clara, CA 95050

Done Right Home Remodeling passion and goal is to create a remodeling experience that enhance your lifestyle, starting with cutting-edge designs. We at Done Right Home Remodeling are committed to providing you with personalized and attentive service, we focus on listening carefully to your needs

01/20/2022

Vitina M.

The short summary -Sloppy design -Clearly inexperienced with a home addition -Cutting corners to save a penny that you’re constantly having to inspect and have them correct -The PM’s are are very arrogant and no accountability We hired Done Right for a 500 sf master suite and laundry addition. There were so many shortcuts during construction, but the big issue was the laundry room design which was too narrow from the start. When we realized doors into the laundry room didn’t open, and Jerry (our PM) refused to fix it pointing fingers at everyone else, even us because we “looked at the plans”. Jerry left the project at this time. Next we dealt next with Al his boss. When it came to an end (he felt he was done because the washer and dryer was installed, however we still had an unfinished laundry room with plumbing for a sink, but no sink or cabinets installed) he came asking for final payments, but we refused to be left with an empty room. At this point Al threatened a lien and pulled the crew off the property. He walked off the project at that point. The owner of Done Right Home Remodeling (Ryan) called me to apologize after all of this and brought the project through the finish line. We still have doors that don’t latch closed and I had to install the laundry cabinets myself(which were included in the plans), but it got to the point that dealing with them wasn’t worth it anymore. Louis was our GM, he was amazing and patient the whole way through. The subcontractors and the tradesmen were also very easy to work with. In fact some of them even got to the point where they were warning me about shortcuts they were being asked to make that they were uncomfortable with so I would call Done Right and make it correct from the start. As a side note Louis has left the company to start his own so you won’t get the pleasure of dealing with him there. The office staff and project managers are some of the worst I’ve ever seen , and I’ve been in the A/E industry for 20 years. They are unbearably unprofessional and clearly don’t understand their responsibilities. They are constantly trying to cut corners and then get paid. It makes me nervous for the individuals not in the industry who wouldn’t know what to look for or questions to ask. This is why I felt morally responsible to write this post. Others who are looking to use Done Right Home Remodeling should know how they run their business. After the job was complete they did not provide a notice of completion or acknowledgement that project was finished. They continued the lack of professionalism way beyond project completion but couldn’t wait to take our money. I can’t even express how disappointed I am with this company and would not recommend working with them.

Description of Work
500 square foot addition

Category bathtub refinishing, remodeling, architect

01/27/2021

Carol F.

We worked with Done Right Home Remodeling for our kitchen remodeling project. Eddie helped us throughout the whole process. Eddie handled my kitchen renovation and I am extremely happy with the result and his efforts to make this whole process hassle free and smooth. Their professionalism, efficiency and quality job is outstanding. Thanks to Done Right Home Remodeling.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling project

01/22/2021

Russell S.

Mark and Done Right team completed our kitchen remodeling project recently. The project included plumbing, electric, storage, tiling, fixtures, sink and countertop installation. Mark and his team did a fantastic job. We would recommend them for any work. They remodeled our kitchen, backyard, patio too that looks beautiful. Their work was excellent. Thanks a lot.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling project

01/08/2021

Peter S.

Description of Work
kitchen remodeling

04/09/2020

Phillip T.

Done Right Home Remodeling crew recently remodeled our kitchen. What we loved about working with them was, nothing we asked was too much trouble and when I changed the plan a little, again no problem. Mark always took care of our requirements and gave our ideas into design. This just made our whole experience stress free. The service from start to finish was fantastic leading to a beautiful result. Thank you.

Description of Work
Remodeled our kitchen

04/09/2020

Leticia G.

We worked with Done Right Home Remodeling and team recently for our master bathroom remodeling project. The work entailed plumbing, electric, storage, bath-tub installation too. Adam and Done Right team did a fantastic job and we would recommend Done Right Home Remodeling for any work.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodeling project

03/30/2020

Patricia P.

We are very grateful to Done Right Home Remodeling for making our kitchen remodeling experience hassle free and smooth. Steve explained the whole process in detail. Mark was the designer who help me in choosing best design for our kitchen and also suggested beautiful ideas and recommendations for our kitchen design. I got plenty of help in refining the design and the installation was done correctly and professionallay. We are very happy with the service delivered by Done Right Home Remodeling and crew. Thanks.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

03/23/2020

Walter C.

I worked with Ray as our primary manager throughout our project and Michael as the project manager. Our project involved converting an existing bedroom to a bathroom and hallway leading to an addition of approximately 200 square feet for a master bedroom. Additionally, we had them demolish a lot of the old concrete in our backyard and redo it with a new yard and small deck. I've heard all of the horror stories of working with contractors and am happy to say that Done Right Home Remodeling reflected none of them. They were professional, courteous, communicative, and thoughtful throughout. We were able to live comfortably in our home throughout the entirety of the project. From the framing to matching our roof for the addition, matching our hardwood floors, the final detailing, etc. They were also reasonably priced and didn't levy any surprises on us from the original estimate we signed. Any additions/changes to cost were clearly communicated with explanations and options. I would highly recommend working with Done Right Home Remodeling for anyone looking for home remodels and additions. They clearly try to make it an easy process for homeowners, which can mean a lot for what is often the very stressful process of renovations.

Description of Work
Project for Done Right Home Remodeling

03/23/2020

Brittany F.

We just completed a complicated kitchen remodel and full bath remodel with Done Right Home Remodeling. The project was completed on time, actually early, and for the most part within budget. There are always a few surprises with a project dealing with an 70 year old house and constraints imposed by our first major remodel a number of years ago, not to mention current building codes. Michael and his assistant Ray were wonderful to work with and the ensures positive communication and rapid problem solving throughout the project process. Further, the actual work did not start until all critical decisions were made and key materials in place or their delivery date assured, e.g. new kitchen cabinets. This was essential to project timing and minimizing our disruption. Michael was more than fair in listening to our requests and satisfying our needs. He worked around our schedule to insure work timing was handled correctly. And, when the few problems did occur, the team was on top of them and they were resolved to keep the project on track and meet our specific needs. Overall we could not be more pleased with Done Right Home Remodeling and all the products of their team's work. We are thrilled with our finished product and would certainly use them again. A big Thank You.

Description of Work
70 year old house Remodel

03/13/2020

Feng L.

We needed one of our bedrooms completely re-built (flooring, ceiling, walls, insulation, painting) AND we wanted to completely renovate the attached bathroom. I am extremely particular. I scheduled consultation appointments with 3 contractors, all of which had great reviews on houzz and other sites. From prior personal experience and friends' experiences with contractors, their reputation on the street is not that great. After all the consultations, I decided to go with Done Right Home Remodeling. For the record, they were not the cheapest, but their offer was fair and I felt good about our project manager, Michael. Our project is now complete and I have to say I feel very good about selecting Done Right Home Remodeling and Michael proved to be anything other than the contractor stereotypes I mentioned above. He was personable, friendly, a GREAT communicator, and he made himself available almost anytime (even before 8 am and up until 10 pm at night sometimes). His customer service was superb. I would highly recommend them and this is almost directly attributable to our experience with Michael. The project manager can make your life really smooth or miserable. Michael managed our project extremely well and kept us updated almost daily. If you can select Leeran, I would highly, highly recommend him! Thanks.

Description of Work
Completely re-build bedrooms

03/10/2020

Zita C.

We would hire Done Right Home Remodeling again. Extremely happy with a recent addition to our house. They managed the project end to end, including the early stages where we needed to permit an old structure that we had inherited. The project was done for a flat fee (excluding finished materials), with zero surprise costs after the plans were finalized. They started almost immediately and finished quickly in just a couple of months ... a few weeks ahead of schedule. Our addition was at the far back end of our home, and a top priority for us was to ensure our finished landscaping, hardscape/driveway, etc were not damaged during the project. The crew was generally very careful and respectful, they put down mats, tarps, plywood. They used hand tools to dig. When they had to pour the concrete for the foundation, they carefully ran a hose of several hundred feet from the street and navigated all our plants, pool equipment, etc nicely. Ray was our project manager and he was terrific. He kept in touch eachd day, offered many functional, aesthetic, and cost saving suggestions along the way, even came with us for some of the material purchases to guide us, introduce us to vendors/discounts, etc. He was also a super nice guy, wonderful with our dogs and kids. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
House addition

03/10/2020

Albert C.

My mom and I came across Done Right Home Remodeling while they were remodeling our neighbors house. We called Ray for a quote on 2 bathrooms and to change out the flooring. They were able to come out the following day which was very convenient. We decided to go with them because Ray was super knowledgeable and addressed all of our concerns head on which insured us that if any problem arose he would be present and hands-on. All in all the job was done as promised and we couldn't be happier. 5 stars all the way for Done Right Home Remodeling.

Description of Work
House remodeling

Category remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, basement remodeling

03/03/2020

John T.

it went well my dream home was built well

Description of Work
2300sq. Ft. home built

Category home builders, home remodeling

02/23/2020

Cheryl K.

Great company to work with. They take the stress out of renovating in CA. Jacob was great to work with, displaying patience and giving me great suggestions and ideas during the design phase. During the actual work, he kept me informed of progress and acted quickly if things were not going well or up to my standards. The project was completed in the quoted time with no surprise costs. We are very happy with Done Right Home Remodeling.

Description of Work
Home Renovaton

02/16/2020

Catherine M.

We got many quotes and designs that really wasn't what we were looking for until we contacted Done Right Home Remodeling. Adam listened to what we wanted and not what they wanted to do. The workers were on time each day making the bath remodel move forward and stay on target for our timeline. We couldn't be more satisfied and pleased with the outcome. Done Right Home Remodeling is definitely a company we would use again for all our bathroom remodeling needs. Thanks.

Description of Work
Bath Remodel

02/15/2020

George G.

Every aspect of Done Right Home Remodeling was excellent and outstanding. Our old bathroom was completely demolished and recreated. Every tile was perfectly placed on the floor and in the shower; the vanity was replaced and two sinks replaced one. Double-flush toilet, lights, fan, and all fixtures were installed correctly. The huge, unused spa tub was replaced with a walk-in shower containing a seat, niche and grab bar. All electrical and plumbing work was included. Superlative work. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Home Remodeling

Category remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

02/12/2020

Sandra S.

Jacob was helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work with. He put our dreams on paper and designed the perfect kitchen for us. The absolute best part was the 2 men Eric and John that they installed/built our kitchen. They were on time every day, cleaned up after themselves and always had a smile. They kept me informed continually and was always approachable. They did a fantastic job! Thanks to Done Right Home Remodeling.

Description of Work
Needed an perfect kitchen

01/31/2020

Andrea O.

We recently had our bathroom renovated and updated as well as some additional work done by Done Right Home Remodeling. Working with them was an easy process for us, they were very accommodating and the cost was within our budget. These guys did fantastic work. Our bathrooms looks beautiful. We definitely recommend them for any home remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Bathroom, General Remodeling

01/30/2020

Lorene L.

From the start I knew this was the right choice, easy to communicate with and transparent. Done Right Home Remodeling did an amazing job explaining to me the process and when they will start & finish. I’m very happy with the results and I would recommend them for any one looking for bathroom and kitchen remodeling company in Santa Clara, CA.

Description of Work
Remodeling work

01/29/2020

Maria A.

I called Done Right Home Remodeling and was set up for an at-home consultation. Jacob and Adam were great from the start. They gave me some great ideas for my kitchen. Adam and his co-worker were able to tell us if our dream kitchen design was possible. Everyone was very professional, we have a meeting next week, to see a few concepts. I can’t wait! First impressions are everything, and so far this team is great! I highly recommend Done Right Home Remodeling for any home remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Build kitchen of my dreams

01/18/2020

Michelle B.

We hired Done Right Home Remodeling to complete a gut renovation. The work was done in a timely manner, and first class craftsmanship. The floor work is top notch, bathroom is anyone's dream. Thank you for your professionalism, talent and craftsmanship. The project ended up being over budget, but it's because I liked how great the transformation was that I kept adding on more and more. It's simply stunning.

Description of Work
Gut renovation

Category home remodeling, basement remodeling, outdoor kitchens

01/09/2020

Elisa M.

I was more than comfortable having the crew in the house by themselves and my bathroom remodel was done with great attention to detail. Communication with my project manager was good as I received updates almost daily. Our kitchen remodel was no small undertaking so I give credit to the project managers for keeping us on track. Quality workmanship speaks for itself..everyone loves our new kitchen. Proud to show it off!!!

Description of Work
quick kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling, outdoor kitchens

01/08/2020

Karin S.

This group of men were the best group of insulation contractors that I ever dealt with. From the beginning they were courteous and respectful. They answered all of my questions and kept me informed of their progress. They explained each step they were going to take. They did a great job all the way through the cleanup. I would recommend Done Right Home Remodeling to anyone.

Description of Work
Insulation job

Category plumbing, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

01/05/2020

Justin B.

We highly recommend Done Right Home Remodeling's team for any renovation and remodeling needs in your home. No job too small or too large for these professionals. The business takes pride in their work. They were polite, dependable, and very talented in doing beautiful work for your remodeling needs. They did a wonderful job with adding a small kitchen to our family room as seen in the picture I posted. I would highly recommend Done Right Home Remodeling for your next home remodeling in San Jose, CA.

Description of Work
renovation hire

Category remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

01/02/2020

Melinda L.

Done Right Home Remodeling was very professional in their remodeling of my bathroom. I needed a larger bathroom but wasn't sure of my options. I was offered several options and was able to select the one that would best fit my needs. They were clean, fast, and timely throughout the entire renovation. It was a very pleasant experience and I'm thoroughly satisfied with the job I received. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage

Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® provides the very best in high-quality storage and home organization systems for homes and businesses. Thorough free, in-home or on-site consultations, expert measurement, innovative design and professional installation, your home or business transformation is custom-tailored to your needs and specifications. Call us anytime as phones are answered 24/7.

Offers Coupon

WILLIAM FISHER ARCHITECTURE INC.

With 50 years experience, we create buildings of all types throughout California and the West. Although we specialize in new mid-century modern homes and businesses, we can work in any style. Please VISIT OUR WEB SITE at www.modern-architecture.com or CALL BILL at 831-246-0117. WHILE CONSTRUCTION IN THESE TIMES IS SLOWED, IT'S A GREAT TIME FOR PLANNING AND DESIGNING SO WHEN THINGS RESUME YOU'LL BE READY.

EJ Plumbing

Turn to EJ Plumbing for all of your Santa Clara plumbing needs. The family owned company has established itself with a great reputation thanks to the hard work of the talented plumbing experts as well as the endless list of positive reviews from valued customers. With low prices and specials, it’s no wonder that the team of dedicated technicians is the highest rated plumbing company in the area. They have received accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, a prestigious international organization that recognizes businesses for their hard work, knowledge, and memorable customer service. In addition to their numerous recognitions, the team also offers same-day emergency services for your convenience, safety, and comfort. For a satisfying plumbing service in Santa Clara and the surrounding areas, reach out to the professionals at EJ Plumbing.

Offers Coupon

Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Roofing, Additions and more.