BETTENCOURT BUILDERS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

LICENSE #: 885097....

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Welcome to ProScaping, Inc. Was founded by 3 brothers who specialized in Outdoor Landscaping Build and Design with over 30 years of combined experience. Over those years the brothers grew their business to encompass the new and ever expanding market for Landscaping Services. To meet that growing market and to better service their customers needs, they formed 4 Departments: Pavers Hardscape, Concrete, Artificial Turf, and Natural Sod Grass and plant installations. We pride ourselves on being a full service turnkey, specialized contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are capable of meeting a unique landscaping need or using the resources of all of our Departments to partner with you to create the beautiful landscape around your home into something you’ve always dreamed of. Our Promise To You! Free Basic Design and Free Estimate We Beat Anyone’s Quote 90% of the time! We are the Quality Low Cost Leader in the Bay Area Fast Turnaround Most Durable Installation Warranty in the Industry Our installation process is the best in the business. High Quality & Best Value Licensed & Bonded

Licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor servicing San Jose and surrounding areas with over 15 years of experience! Golden State Plumbing is family owned and operated, and has been in business since 2013. Plumbing vehicles are fully equipped with all the essentials to get you back in service.

09/08/2014

On time; professional. Extremely happy with job and how they cleaned up after job was completed. Needs to be more responsive in returning calls. Also, he did match another contractor's bid which I was very pleased. Overall, yes I would recommend Bettencourt Builders.

Description of Work
Fence job. Can't recall date of job.

08/12/2014

Joe was very professional and was timely in both his initial response to my inquiry and in providing the estimates. His prices are a bit higher than other contractors, but the quality of work is top notch (based on examples provided). Although we did not end up using his services, we will consider him in the future for any new projects.

Description of Work
Joe came out and measured my backyard area and spec'd out a couple of covered patio designs. He provided an estimate for the projects.

07/16/2014

I got three estimates, but this one is way expensive.

Description of Work
Remove and replace 120 Sq ft of balcony deck. New deck will be constructed by cutting existing joists and bolting new 2x8 pressure treated ledger to the house. Installing two new piers approx. 1Ft wide x 2 1/2 feet deep to accommodate new 6x6 posts to support new 4x10 beam for new joist to sit on top of. New joist to be spaced every 16 inches and will be attached to new ledger board with joist hanger clips. 32 Lf of new redwood railing. Railing will be 42 inches tall and have 2x2 picks spaced no more than 4 inches apart to meet today’s codes. Two rose arbors approx 8 ft wide x 8 ft tall

Category contractors,decks,landscaping,hardscaping

06/16/2014

It went very well. It was excellent workmanship. I would highly recommend them. It was quite expensive. The craftsmanship is of excellent quality. In general the workers are just really polite and responsive and competent. The prices are a little bit on the expensive side.

Description of Work
They built a deck for us.

12/09/2013

They came out in a day so he's pretty good. The bid was not fair but it's competitive. The guy that came out came up with a couple of little options. I had to call him up to get a bid from the die that he told me he was gonna give it to me. I didn't pursue on using their service because they have higher bid than the other companies that I've gotten a bid from.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Bettencourt Builders last end of September for decking.

Category decks

FENCING, DECKS, GAZEBOS, GATES, ARBORS, TRELLISES, BENCHES, PLANTERS & MORE.

ask for details