BETTENCOURT BUILDERS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

LICENSE #: 885097....

Luxury Home Remodeling

Luxury Home Remodeling proudly services the entire San Francisco Bay Area. We focus on your needs and wants and brings attainable solutions based on the latest lux trends that will suit your lifestyle. We specialize in; -Luxury Kitchen Remodels -Luxury Bathroom Remodels -Room Additions -Luxury Pool Installations + Remodels

09/08/2014

On time; professional. Extremely happy with job and how they cleaned up after job was completed. Needs to be more responsive in returning calls. Also, he did match another contractor's bid which I was very pleased. Overall, yes I would recommend Bettencourt Builders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence job. Can't recall date of job.

08/12/2014

Joe was very professional and was timely in both his initial response to my inquiry and in providing the estimates. His prices are a bit higher than other contractors, but the quality of work is top notch (based on examples provided). Although we did not end up using his services, we will consider him in the future for any new projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe came out and measured my backyard area and spec'd out a couple of covered patio designs. He provided an estimate for the projects.

07/16/2014

I got three estimates, but this one is way expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace 120 Sq ft of balcony deck. New deck will be constructed by cutting existing joists and bolting new 2x8 pressure treated ledger to the house. Installing two new piers approx. 1Ft wide x 2 1/2 feet deep to accommodate new 6x6 posts to support new 4x10 beam for new joist to sit on top of. New joist to be spaced every 16 inches and will be attached to new ledger board with joist hanger clips. 32 Lf of new redwood railing. Railing will be 42 inches tall and have 2x2 picks spaced no more than 4 inches apart to meet today’s codes. Two rose arbors approx 8 ft wide x 8 ft tall

CATEGORY contractors,decks,landscaping,hardscaping

06/16/2014

It went very well. It was excellent workmanship. I would highly recommend them. It was quite expensive. The craftsmanship is of excellent quality. In general the workers are just really polite and responsive and competent. The prices are a little bit on the expensive side.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a deck for us.

12/09/2013

They came out in a day so he's pretty good. The bid was not fair but it's competitive. The guy that came out came up with a couple of little options. I had to call him up to get a bid from the die that he told me he was gonna give it to me. I didn't pursue on using their service because they have higher bid than the other companies that I've gotten a bid from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Bettencourt Builders last end of September for decking.

CATEGORY decks

FENCING, DECKS, GAZEBOS, GATES, ARBORS, TRELLISES, BENCHES, PLANTERS & MORE.

ask for details