Yost Appliance

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2010

695 NorthView Rd.

Santa Barbara, CA 93105

Professionally trained Yost Appliance Inc. is standing by to immediately repair any of your appliances. We are the oldest service company in Santa Barbara, CA and began repairing appliances in 1969. We have been servicing Santa Barbara, Goleta, Carpinteria and other surrounding areas since. We offer the entire Santa Barbara and surrounding regions with same day service and are able to service almost every make and model of appliance on the market. Service calls are free with repair every time. We are staffed with technicians who provide guaranteed satisfaction. Free Service Call with Repair Licensed and Insured Reg No. 32630 Call Yost Appliance Repair Today 805.966.2846 Or email us at info@yostapplianceinc.com...

09/26/2016

Marie L.

Very professional and prompt service

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

12/23/2015

Barbara R.

Burt Yost is the best appliance repair person I have found in Santa Barbara. He is knowledgeable and graciously explained every detail of the refrigerator repair for us. I will definitely use Burt Yost Santa Barbara Appliance Repair again, and I highly recommend him to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Repaired Santa Barbara Fridgerator

12/09/2015

Taylor R.

Burt yost came out to my house and fixed my refridgerator. He was courteous, friendly, professional and the price was competitive with other appliance repair companies in Santa Barbara I checked with. Burt took the time to answer my questions in great detail and did not have any problem with spending extra time with me and chatting. Yost Appliance is the best appliance repair company in Santa Barbara in my book!

Description of Work
Fixed my refridgerator

12/08/2015

rocio R.

Burt Yost is the owner of Santa Barbara Appliance Repair company in Santa Barbara called Yost Appliance. I had a wonderful experience with Burt Yost and I would highly recommend Burt Yost to all my friends and family. He is highly experienced, professional and friendly. Yost has competitive prices as well. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Fix dryer

12/03/2015

Cameron L.

Mr. Yost was professional, fair, and informative. We had a very good experience with him, and would trust him again for our appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Mr Yost fixed my dryer

12/03/2012

Jean M.

Today, he repaired our 15 year old washer; time had worn the gears out. It's as good as new

Description of Work
Mr. Yost has been repairing our ancient and new appliances for over 20 years. He is prompt, knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and reasonably priced. He is a local business. I HIGHLY recommend Yost Appliance Repair!!!!!

Category appliance repair

thank you member. it has been a pleasure serving you all these years. burt yost