McCormack Heating & Air

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2013

FREE in-home estimates! Call today at (805) 692-4980. McCormack Heating & Air Conditioning is the York Certified Comfort Dealer for the Santa Barbara Ca. area, we are a Nate certified circle dealer, we are your green building heating and cooling contractor, special dealing in hybrid system with solar panels. we also are the Uponor radiant floor heating trained comfort dealer for Santa Barbara. we also do custom Copper sheet metal, commerical kitchen hood and exhaust systems. We are now BPI certified home building performance and are also NATE certified

HVAC Companies (6)
Ernie N.
01/21/2019
His installation worked well for a while, but there were other problems that surfaced subsequently, and were solved by a different expert who specialized in my brand of hydronic heater.
Description of Work
Replace heater control unit
Trenna H.
11/07/2018
It went excellent, we've been using them before and they are the most professional company that we dealt with. The owner was excellent, he knows what he is doing. They provide quality products with a reasonable price and they clean up after themselves.
Description of Work
They install a heating system.
GORDON H.
11/02/2018
They did a really good job! They just finished today and it seems to be working fine. I am satisfied with their work. They came out when they said they would, and they were clean and conscientious.
Description of Work
They installed air conditioning.
Hire Again?

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Gordan]
Peggy G.
03/27/2017
Gave an estimate
Description of Work
Check water in a vent.
jill L.
09/03/2016
Description of Work
McCormack fixed my gas furnace at a fair price, considerably less than a quote from another vendor, who couldn't even tell me what was wrong, nor guarantee that his solution would fix my problem. Honest treatment, fast service, reliable work. I called them back when my air conditioner went out, and they fixed that too. They will always be my first call for heating or airconditioning.
TINA K.
05/20/2016
John and his crew showed up to remove my old furnace and install my new one on time, at 9:00 a.m. His crew of two were very polite.
Description of Work
My furnace was 50 years old and it broke down and stopped working. I called two companies to see if I could get an estimate on a replacing my furnace. John McCormack, the owner of the company, came over the same day I called. He provided a reasonable estimate with 2 different options from basic to high efficiency. I selected John over the other contractor because he has 30 years of experience, and I felt like I'd get the job done correctly if I chose him to do the work. The work was done very well and I am very happy with my furnace.
Cost

California
    California: Contractors
    07/31/2024

FAQ

McCormack Heating & Air is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

McCormack Heating & Air is open:

McCormack Heating & Air accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Yes, McCormack Heating & Air offers free project estimates.

Yes, McCormack Heating & Air offers eco-friendly accreditations.

No, McCormack Heating & Air does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, McCormack Heating & Air offers warranties.

McCormack Heating & Air offers the following services: Complete home comfort heating and cooling system, In door air quality systems, Radiant in floor heating, Sheet metal rooffing, custom kitchen hood and shrouds, Service and repair of all heating and cooling equipment, Residential & Commercial, Duct sealing with Aeroseal and duct restoration with Duct Armor