ARTURO'S MOVING & HAULING

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2006

4.2

We have years of experience and friendly customer service,give us a call today we would love to help you with your moving and hauling needs....

Father & Son Moving & Storage

Thanks for stopping by! We're relatively new to Angie's List, but we're happy to be here! We'd love to get the chance to know you work with you on your upcoming moving related project. We are a full service local and long distance moving company. We specialize in both residential and commercial relocation. We offer full service packing and storage solutions. Please call or visit our website for more information and to receive a free quote.

Let's Move It Right

Family owned company serving the San Fernando Valley since 1995. We have 5 local moving trucks, and 3 long distance trailers. Moving team has at minimum 5 years experience. We are happy to provide free onsite estimates for Angie's List members. We have experience moving pianos.

Prodigy Moving & Storage

Prodigy Moving & Storage LLC is a premier local moving company servicing all of California. Our specialty and focus is residential, commercial and long distance moves within the state. So whether you are looking to move only a couple of items, a content of a mansion or a office building, we are there to help. We have the most important and valuable thing in the moving industry. When everybody is talking about their trucks, storage size and great rates, we talk about our guys. Many of our guys have been with us since the company first saw daylight close to 12 years ago. These are honest, hardworking men & women and above all true professionals. Additional phone number: 408-253-3393

Offers by Prodigy Moving & Storage on Angi

05/18/2016

Description of Work
The father Auturo is great I used him before but his sons are a different story Rude and put out with everything

08/18/2014

Everything made it to the right place and NOTHING was damaged!!! Arturo and his assistants work very quickly and maximize their time on the clock. He may be a small operation, but he is very professional. All the furniture was arranged in my Dad's place neatly and quickly. The truck was then reloaded with items for storage. They rearraged things in the storage unit to make room for everything. He ...

Description of Work
Arturo handled a complicated four part move for my family. He moved some of my Dad's things into his new Assisted Living Apartment, some items into storage, some items were taken to a local charity and lastly other items were transported to my home in another town.

08/04/2014

Arturo and his assistant Pepe were outstanding. They showed up early and hustled through the entire job. They are paid hourly and because of this - their hustle really impressed me. They did not take short cuts with any of the wrapping or moving. They packaged everything up properly and secured it safely in their truck. They removed all items and placed them in the house where we wanted them. They...

Description of Work
Arturo moved half my home from Uptown Santa Barbara to Goleta. He moved large pieces of furniture, boxes and other household items.

08/30/2013

This is the second time I have used Artoro and both times I have been very pleased. He is a very nice man and always willing to go the extra mile to please.

Description of Work
Move some furniture.

Category hauling services,moving companies

07/29/2013

It went very well.

Description of Work
Move some furniture.

Category hauling services,moving companies