US Awnings & Canopies

California: Contractors
04/30/2023

3211 W Warner Ave

Santa Ana, CA 92704

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

US Awnings & Canopies is the preferred Awning manufacture Nationwide, we are a leading retailer for retractable and stationary awnings for three main reasons: * Excellent support and service. * Superior-quality and unique products. * Affordable prices for Commercial and Residential Awnings. * Possess the knowledge and expertise to complete any style of awning throughout the entire United States. US Awnings & Canopies is committed to a tradition of, quality product and personalized service. For over two decades, US Awnings & Canopies has proudly manufactured, installed and shipped beautiful, durable retractable and stationary awnings as well as other sun, wind, rain and snow protection systems to a diverse clientele. Our customers range from home owners to business owners to interior designers, architects, and contractors and large corporations. US Awnings & Canopies has sold thousands of retractable awnings, retractable canopies, and other exterior sun, wind, rain and snow protection systems nationwide. We have an established trade network of the finest domestic and international suppliers to provide the best available retractable awning systems components in a variety of designs, styles, options and accessories, and complexities. We provide an overwhelming variety of Awning styles and fabric colors. US Awnings & Canopies is family-owned and operated, with over 20 years combined experience in the Awning industry. We bring the best of our experience and passion to our customers every day. ...

awnings (13)

05/02/2022

Kimberly H.

Amazing work, I love my awnings!!! The owners, as well as the workers, were professional, yet very kind and considerate of my home as well as my pets. They were through, yet stuck to their promised deadlines. I love this company, I will use them again.

Description of Work
I had two 10ft. Awnings installed

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure taking care of your awnings! Enjoy your Summer!

10/26/2021

Jessica B.

Amazing service! Sufen, John, and their team are fantastic! Very friendly, professional, and overall great to work with!

Description of Work
Awning for business

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your feedback and kind words! Looking forward to your Grand Opening! Sufen & John and The Crew!

08/26/2021

Cynthia S.

Very professional, great quality and pricing. Delivered almost a month before promised date. Very dependable.

Description of Work
Install window/door slider awnings

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

Review for US Awnings & Canopies - 3211 W Warner Ave, Santa Ana, CA - 39454476

Thank you for the feedback!!! Enjoy your awnings! John

05/27/2021

Patrick M.

It went great. Their whole team stayed in contact with us and we were able to have the curtains installed in one day. They were beautiful. The team did great.

Description of Work
Slide On Wire & Curtains

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thank you for the business and feedback [Member Name Removed] ! The office and myself love you. It was a pleasure. Best regards, John C.

04/09/2021

Jennifer L.

If the more stars could be given, I would. I’m so pleased and happy with the performance, the product, the design, the quality of the frame and the canvases material, that I don’t even know to starting my review. I’m ecstatic beyond words could described. Having the awning installed, it instantly gives a more polished look to the patio and added value to my home. More importantly, this installation was done in a day, and the price is so much more affordable; Also, I can change the canvas anytime that I choose to. During the process an after, my patio stayed clean. No messiness with concrete, bricks, cement, ton of materials laying around, etc. Before, my patio was dull boring looking, no cover when I want to sit outside. Now I can sit outside day or night, and have plenty of room for a bigger crowd. But what is so essential that, I’m so impressed with this company who rendered the service of installing the awning. Quick, professional, friendly, pleasant and everything was throughly explained. I’m definitely would hired this company again for any future service need. The only regret I have (after seeing the result, the benefit of having the awning to the patio), is that I wish I could’ve done it sooner. I am 100% satisfied customer. I am so glad that I have picked this company to do the work.

Description of Work
1 Fix Awning for side yard & 1 Retractable awning for the patio.

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] ! You are one amazing individual. I appreciate your hospitality, feedback, and business. Best regards, John C.

03/30/2021

Asaf F.

We had an unusual request...to put an awning inside our warehouse to protect electronic equipment from termites, water leaks and dust. We found US Awnings cause they were down the street. We contacted them and John came the same day for an estimate. He gave us a reasonable price, was thorough and patient. About two weeks later they came for the install. The installers did a wonderful job. They were very patient and went the extra mile to ensure the awning and paintings were hung perfectly. We are very happy with the quality of the awning, professionalism and workmanship of entire team. Highly recommend US Awnings to anyone looking for this type of work.

Description of Work
Inside Awning

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

Review for US Awnings & Canopies - 3211 W Warner Ave, Santa Ana, CA - 39272000

[Member Name Removed] you are amazing ! Thank you for the feedback and business. I highly appreciate you. Best regards, Robert

02/11/2021

Laura R.

Excellent from beginning to end. Warren is honest and professional. He works in a very timely manner and very reasonably priced. I actually asked for an estimate on a second job after he finished the first one.

Description of Work
Awning for car port

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Thank you for the business and feedback [Member Name Removed] ! You are highly appreciated. Best regards, John C.

01/14/2021

Jeff Y.

Communications was great! I hired the company through Angies list in Pomona CA, and I am located in Chattanooga Tennessee. Things were great! Thanks Sufen, and USA Awnings.

Description of Work
Installation of an awning

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you for the feedback and business [Member Name Removed]. You are highly appreciated. Best regards, John C.

11/13/2020

Cecelia B.

It was fabulous and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They replaced an awning on my backyard.

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Thank you for the feedback and business Cecella. It is highly appreciated. Best regards, John C.

11/05/2020

Morrie Z.

I needed a new awning quickly and they were extremly fast and very professional!

Description of Work
Installed awning with fire escape requirement.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you for your business and feedback ,[Member Name Removed]. Highly appreciated. Best regards, John C.

Residential and commercial customized awnings: design, manufacturing and installations. Repairs, recover & services of existing awnings. Fixed and retractable awnings, etc... www.usawningscanopies.com

Cleaning and washing existing awnings.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check