US Awnings & Canopies

US Awnings & Canopies is the preferred Awning manufacture Nationwide, we are a leading retailer for retractable and stationary awnings for three main reasons: * Excellent support and service. * Superior-quality and unique products. * Affordable prices for Commercial and Residential Awnings. * Possess the knowledge and expertise to complete any style of awning throughout the entire United States. US Awnings & Canopies is committed to a tradition of, quality product and personalized service. For over two decades, US Awnings & Canopies has proudly manufactured, installed and shipped beautiful, durable retractable and stationary awnings as well as other sun, wind, rain and snow protection systems to a diverse clientele. Our customers range from home owners to business owners to interior designers, architects, and contractors and large corporations. US Awnings & Canopies has sold thousands of retractable awnings, retractable canopies, and other exterior sun, wind, rain and snow protection systems nationwide. We have an established trade network of the finest domestic and international suppliers to provide the best available retractable awning systems components in a variety of designs, styles, options and accessories, and complexities. We provide an overwhelming variety of Awning styles and fabric colors. US Awnings & Canopies is family-owned and operated, with over 20 years combined experience in the Awning industry. We bring the best of our experience and passion to our customers every day.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Azusa Business New Fabric Recovered!

202291702
Azusa Business New Fabric Recovered!
View project

Amenities

California
California: Contractors
05/31/2025
All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

awnings (14)
Shari R.
11/23/2022
I called them to repair our awning after it stopped working about a week ago. At first, they said my motor stopped working due to wind damage and, therefore, the warranty wouldn't be covered. But after sending 3 different teams to my house, they were honest they couldn't 100% determine it was wind damage. Therefore they honored my warranty and replaced the motor for free. I'm very impressed with how they handled this because they are a small company and this was a big cost for them to incur. I will definitely continue to use them in the future as they always do a good job and they are honorable people.
Description of Work
motor replacement
Hire Again?

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am so glad that we were able to resolve this issue! Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to future business with you. Sufen and The Crew!
Kimberly H.
05/02/2022
Amazing work, I love my awnings!!! The owners, as well as the workers, were professional, yet very kind and considerate of my home as well as my pets. They were through, yet stuck to their promised deadlines. I love this company, I will use them again.
Description of Work
I had two 10ft. Awnings installed
Hire Again?

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure taking care of your awnings! Enjoy your Summer!
Jessica B.
10/26/2021
Amazing service! Sufen, John, and their team are fantastic! Very friendly, professional, and overall great to work with!
Description of Work
Awning for business
$3,250
Hire Again?

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your feedback and kind words! Looking forward to your Grand Opening! Sufen & John and The Crew!
Cynthia S.
08/26/2021
Very professional, great quality and pricing. Delivered almost a month before promised date. Very dependable.

Review for US Awnings & Canopies - 3211 W Warner Ave, Santa Ana, CA - 39454476Review for US Awnings & Canopies - 3211 W Warner Ave, Santa Ana, CA - 39454476Review for US Awnings & Canopies - 3211 W Warner Ave, Santa Ana, CA - 39454476
Description of Work
Install window/door slider awnings

Thank you for the feedback!!! Enjoy your awnings! John
Patrick M.
05/27/2021
It went great. Their whole team stayed in contact with us and we were able to have the curtains installed in one day. They were beautiful. The team did great.
Description of Work
Slide On Wire & Curtains
Hire Again?

Thank you for the business and feedback [Member Name Removed] ! The office and myself love you. It was a pleasure. Best regards, John C.
Jennifer L.
04/09/2021
If the more stars could be given, I would. I’m so pleased and happy with the performance, the product, the design, the quality of the frame and the canvases material, that I don’t even know to starting my review. I’m ecstatic beyond words could described. Having the awning installed, it instantly gives a more polished look to the patio and added value to my home. More importantly, this installation was done in a day, and the price is so much more affordable; Also, I can change the canvas anytime that I choose to. During the process an after, my patio stayed clean. No messiness with concrete, bricks, cement, ton of materials laying around, etc. Before, my patio was dull boring looking, no cover when I want to sit outside. Now I can sit outside day or night, and have plenty of room for a bigger crowd. But what is so essential that, I’m so impressed with this company who rendered the service of installing the awning. Quick, professional, friendly, pleasant and everything was throughly explained. I’m definitely would hired this company again for any future service need. The only regret I have (after seeing the result, the benefit of having the awning to the patio), is that I wish I could’ve done it sooner. I am 100% satisfied customer. I am so glad that I have picked this company to do the work.
Description of Work
1 Fix Awning for side yard & 1 Retractable awning for the patio.
$5,200
Hire Again?

Thank you [Member Name Removed] ! You are one amazing individual. I appreciate your hospitality, feedback, and business. Best regards, John C.
Asaf F.
03/30/2021
We had an unusual request...to put an awning inside our warehouse to protect electronic equipment from termites, water leaks and dust. We found US Awnings cause they were down the street. We contacted them and John came the same day for an estimate. He gave us a reasonable price, was thorough and patient. About two weeks later they came for the install. The installers did a wonderful job. They were very patient and went the extra mile to ensure the awning and paintings were hung perfectly. We are very happy with the quality of the awning, professionalism and workmanship of entire team. Highly recommend US Awnings to anyone looking for this type of work.

Review for US Awnings & Canopies - 3211 W Warner Ave, Santa Ana, CA - 39272000
Description of Work
Inside Awning
$850
Hire Again?

[Member Name Removed] you are amazing ! Thank you for the feedback and business. I highly appreciate you. Best regards, Robert
Laura R.
02/11/2021
Excellent from beginning to end. Warren is honest and professional. He works in a very timely manner and very reasonably priced. I actually asked for an estimate on a second job after he finished the first one.
Description of Work
Awning for car port
Hire Again?

Thank you for the business and feedback [Member Name Removed] ! You are highly appreciated. Best regards, John C.
Jeff Y.
01/14/2021
Communications was great! I hired the company through Angies list in Pomona CA, and I am located in Chattanooga Tennessee. Things were great! Thanks Sufen, and USA Awnings.
Description of Work
Installation of an awning
Hire Again?

Thank you for the feedback and business [Member Name Removed]. You are highly appreciated. Best regards, John C.
Cecelia B.
11/13/2020
It was fabulous and they did a good job.
Description of Work
They replaced an awning on my backyard.
$1,500
Hire Again?

Thank you for the feedback and business Cecella. It is highly appreciated. Best regards, John C.
Morrie Z.
11/05/2020
I needed a new awning quickly and they were extremly fast and very professional!
Description of Work
Installed awning with fire escape requirement.
Hire Again?

Thank you for your business and feedback ,[Member Name Removed]. Highly appreciated. Best regards, John C.
Gary M.
09/16/2020
It was a very good service, price was great and the technicians were very good.They cleaned up after worked and the offered me the best price.
Description of Work
They installed a motorized awnings.
Hire Again?

Thank you for the business and feedback [Member Name Removed]. I really appreciate it. Best regards, John C.
Ryan L.
09/09/2020
Project went smooth. Lead Time As Promised. Customer Service kept me informed along the way. Finished product is exactly as ordered and expected. Great company! Will work with again in the future!
Description of Work
Fixed Awning
$1,600
Hire Again?

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Your business and feedback is highly appreciated. Best regards, John C.
Mary T.
09/08/2020
Could not ask for better.
Description of Work
Awning repaired
$900
Hire Again?

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. US Awnings really appreciates your business. Best regards, John C.

Phone

3211 W Warner Ave

Santa Ana, CA 92704

Other Information

Services offered

Residential and commercial customized awnings: design, manufacturing and installations. Repairs, recover & services of existing awnings. Fixed and retractable awnings, etc... www.usawningscanopies.com

Services not offered

Cleaning and washing existing awnings.

Covid-19 update

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment