MonteVista Landscape

Santa Ana, CA 92707

montevistalandscape.com

lawn & landscaping
Landscaping

MonteVista Landscape is a family own business with 15 full time employees. Residential Landscape design and implementation. Commercial design, implementation and commercial maintenance. Financing available. 365 day same as cash. 180 day same as cash. 90 day sames as cash. On approved credit void where prohibited. Exceptional service is priority....
Landscaping Project project

lawn & landscaping

hardscaping (20)lawn & landscaping (12)concrete repair (5)landscape lighting (4)Patios (3)masonry (3)stone & gravel (2)fence company (2)electrician (2)concrete driveways (2)driveway gate installation (1)stucco (1)

04/12/2019

Marcus H.

It went well very good. They did the great job. They are professional.

Description of Work
They made paves on my backyard and finishing my pool.

Work Completed On 06/12/2015

07/19/2017

Richard H.

They were very professional. I didn't choose them, but they were very good. Their was no charge for the estimate. The estimate was very detailed. They were responsive and worked with my schedule. They showed up on time.

Description of Work
They gave me a bid on some lighting upgrades that I wanted to do. It was to replace the outside lighting and service the irrigation system. Also, to repair some fencing.

Category fencing,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

05/20/2016

Lilia V.

I did not hire them either. I probably would not use them because they were just too overpriced.

Description of Work
MonteVista Landscape gave me an estimate.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/20/2016

12/08/2015

Riley N.

We were completely satisfied by MonteVista?s work. We were particularly impressed by the quality of the installed drainage system. A big challenge for the workers was an extensive network of huge roots remaining after the previous removal of numerous very large trees ? MonteVista handled this well. The project took about two weeks longer than originally promised, but that did not prove to be a problem for us. Frank Tello and his workers were a pleasure to work with, and were very responsive to our various small requests as the project proceded.

Description of Work
The project was to prepare hardscape for planting of native California plants. It involved grading of all areas of our property, replacing patio concrete surface with pavers, re-routing and installing a gate in a front wall, removing concrete sidewalk sections and adding pathways with pavers. In the process an extensive drainage system was installed, and the basic irrigation piping was completely redone.

Category fencing,landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/10/2015

11/06/2015

Donald R.

Frank was great. His guys showed up on time and left the place clean. Frank was easy to talk to about changes and design ideas.

Description of Work
Retaining walls, pavers, drains and electrical.

Category electrician,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

07/07/2015

Laura M.

I had an appointment scheduled with Frank Tello between 4:30 and 5:00, and Frank calls at 5:20 and states he needs to reschedule. I left work early to meet the appointment time contrary to MonteVista.

Description of Work
I wanted to obtain a quote.

Work Completed On 07/07/2015

We do apologize for missing the appointment. However, sales representative twisted his ankle before appointment and you did not want to hear explanation, just said no reschedule and hung up. Again, we do apologize and we hope your project is completed right.

04/30/2015

Pei S.

Frank is very easy to talk to and understood my existing problem. Our old landscaper did not foliow HOA guidelines and we were stuck with a sitting wall that wasnt to code. we had existing plants in already and Frank was careful and efficient . We are so happy with the result and the problem was fixed .We got approved by HOA. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
flashwall placed

Category concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/28/2015

02/12/2014

steve G.

I never heard from them again. No quote was delivered. They didn't seem to know that much about the work I wanted done. A waste of my time.

Description of Work
They came out and looked around. They took some measurements and then left.

Work Completed On 01/10/2014

[removed member name] Thank You for considering MonteVista Landscape for your landscape needs. I recall maintaining our meeting on time, very knowledgeable about your needs and a verbal quote was rendered on the spot because your project was very small.

06/12/2013

Warren C.

Mr. Frank Tello, the General Manager, had always been very responsive, helpful and patient during the 5-month period from starting my initial inquiry to job completion. Since I am out of state, all communications had to go through emails or by phone calls. The actual work itself was completed in 3 weeks due to the weather. In gereral, we are happy with the work his crew performed.

Description of Work
New landscaping & hardscaping in my backyard including stone pavers, drainage system, drip irrigation system, landscape lighting and planting.

Work Completed On 12/05/2012

04/13/2013

Shahram S.

The overall project took close to 3 months to complete. We ran into multiple days of rainy weather which slowed down the project. I will say that on the days when the crew was able to work, they always had at least 2 workers here 6 days per week. They did put a lot of effort and care into every step of the job. Being a perfectionist, there were only a few things that I wanted corrected during the construction and they were able to do it exactly to my liking. In the end, they cleaned up after themselves and my yard looks amazing.

Description of Work
Frank and the crew at MonteVista performed the following services on our home: 1)Installation of paver stones in the entire back yard 2)installation of flagstones for the pool coping, the side walkways and portions of the front driveway 3)Remodel and expansion of our barbecue island with installation of the barbecue and ledger-stone facings 4)Pool re-plaster and re-tile 5)Replace landscape drainage system for the entire yard 6)Installation of additional electrical outlets and gas lines in the back yard 7)Installation of a drip irrigation system for the front and back yards 8)Installation of landscape lighting for the front and back yards 9)Patch of stucco cracks 10)Installation of plants and softscape I am an extremely detail oriented person. I was very hesitant about any contractor doing a job to my standards. I can truly say that everyone at Montevista always treated me with respect and exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and attention to detail. My best advice is to be realistic with your expectations during any landscape project. There will be a period of noise, construction and debris everywhere. But when the dust settles, you will be amazed at what these guys can do. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting the yard of their dreams at a reasonable price.

Category electrician,landscaping,irrigation systems,pool cleaners,drain pipe,stucco,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 12/17/2012

Residential and commercial landscape design, installation & maintenance, hardscapes, pavers, concrete driveway, patios, outdoor fireplace, firepits, stone veneer, retaining and garden block wall, irrigation, planting, landscape lighting & patio cover.

Install or repair ponds, sprinkler-only installs or repairs, concrete repair, paver repair, plants

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal