Local Trucks

Founded 2017 •

Delivery Service

Local moving, junk hauling and dumping, furniture assembly, tv mounting, light handy man work and cargo delivery services for all of Orange County and surrounding areas....

The JunkLuggers of Orange County

Eco-Friendly Furniture & Junk Removal Company. Our mission is to enhance lives, our community and the environment by donating, recycling and supporting local charities. Don't let old junk or appliances clutter your home or commercial property. Call The Junkluggers of Orange County if you have useless junk, appliances, electronic waste, and more that needs to be removed. We are dedicated to supporting the local community, so you never have to worry about where your once treasured items will end up. We donate, recycle, and repurpose as much as we can. Whether you are spring cleaning, updating a room, cleaning out your basement or attic in your home, trust the experts at The Junkluggers of Orange County to handle your stuff expertly. You can sit back and relax while we do the heavy lifting. If you are moving offices or cleaning out a construction site or have old electronics that need to be adequately taken care of, don't hurt yourself. We handle everything from E-waste recycling to construction site cleanup.We look forward to doing business with you! Contact us today with any questions or to get an estimate.

Offers by The JunkLuggers of Orange County on Angi
Junk King Orange County

We are a professional, locally owned, full-service junk removal company serving residences, businesses and governmental agencies. On average, we recycle between 60% and 80% of what we remove. Our uniformed, customer-service focused teams, are fully insured and bonded for your protection and peace of mind. We accept credit cards, checks or cash.

Epic cleanups

Epic Cleanups specializes in Junk disposal, demolition, hauling and cleanups. customer satisfaction is our priority which is why we offer affordable rates and free estimates. we service residential and commercial locations. call or message for more information.

01/22/2021

Amazing, Rico was on time, quick and efficient. He made it easy and was very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Moving extra boxes to storage.

Category hauling services,moving companies

12/02/2020

Everything went very smoothly and the staff very good service.

Description of Work
Moving

10/08/2020

It went great! I was looking to move a couple of things from my apartment in Downey to my new place in Irvine. They did everything really fast and professional . There rate was incredibly reasonable . I honestly went with them because they gave me no trouble in the beginning when I was looking for quotes and In the end they did a great job and it was so affordable!!

Description of Work
Moving Companies

09/26/2020

Professional, up fun crew!! Got the work done efficiently...

Description of Work
Moving

09/22/2020

It went really well, i needed to pick up my furniture from La Puente to orange I called more than 10 guys they all were too expensive, required a minimum of 3 or 4 hours or didn’t have openings. I called this company and talked to Rigo he was very helpful, professional, and less expensive than the rest. I highly recommend them. They’re in my contacts for future services

Description of Work
Delivery

Moving, Delivery Service, Piano Moving