Green Flag Flooring & Construction

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2012

2612 S Croddy Way B

Santa Ana, CA 92704

Locally operated since 1991, we offer the best quality and fastest service in home remodeling and flooring in the area. We have a showroom with all of our products and we can even install your brand new floor! From waterproof laminate, carpet, and hardwood flooring to bathroom and kitchen remodeling, Green Flag has it all. Call us today!...

Resposiveness

flooring (9)home remodeling (6)hardwood floors (4)carpet installation (4)countertop installation (3)marble & granite (1)tile installation (5)woodworking (2)plumbers (2)interior painting (1)drywall (1)

03/08/2021

I had to remodel my kitchen and bathroom, asked my wife’s co-worker that they had done the hardwood flooring, kitchen and bathroom remodeling for Refferal. They recommended Green Flag, the services from start to final steps were explained. They started on time and delivered remarkable workmanship. My family loves the job done and I am grateful for the professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling kitchen and bath

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

03/02/2021

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has a home project to be done. The entire project was so clean, every day they took great care of our home as they worked. Also, they explain everything in as much or as little detail as you want and all those details are laid out in an organized and thorough fashion. Everyone there is super professional. They are a treasure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flooring entire house

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

Photo for Green Flag Flooring & Construction - 2612 S Croddy Way, Santa Ana, CA - 39224476

02/17/2021

It was perfect. They were great. It turned out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new tile flooring for me. They also did my baseboard.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2018

02/17/2021

I am very happy with their performance and organization. They are extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

02/16/2021

Green Flag Flooring went above and beyond our expectations. They completed all the projects in my bathrooms, kitchen, from hardwood flooring , carpet, marble, granite, kitchen cabinets and more wonderfully. Will recommend it to anyone who is looking for fair price, and clean work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

02/10/2021

Mark went out of his way to find the flooring that he did not have in his product line. He was able to locate the exact flooring I wanted and at a reasonable price. A number of months later, the stair treads had some lifting issues that he had repaired and invited me to notify him if there were ever any other issues.. I am very satisfied with the service he provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

02/05/2021

Excellent. Great contractors Efficient and well organized as was Mark the owner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

05/23/2018

It went great. Mark was able to schedule all of the contractors, I didn't have to deal with it. The end result is better than I expected. It was done very professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled the shower and installed a new flooring throughout the house and tiled the bathroom floor.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

05/23/2018

Very well. The guys did a really good job. I love the look of the veneer. I am really happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a number of floors in my house. Dining room, study, music room, and tiled my bathroom wallpapered. Renovated tub to shower.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

05/23/2018

It was excellent. Very good service, presentation and good customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in new carpet and flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2018

We have a Showroom and can Install your floor. Flooring, Laminate Wood, Waterproof Laminate Vinyl, Hardwood, Tile, & Marble. Granite Counter tops. Carpeting. Remodeling. Kitchen & Shower Remodels. We also install artificial turf!

We do not do repairs.