Green Flag Flooring & Construction

California: Contractors
05/31/2023

2612 S Croddy Way B

Santa Ana, CA 92704

Locally operated since 1991, we offer the best quality and fastest service in home remodeling and flooring in the area. We have a showroom with all of our products and we can even install your brand new floor! From waterproof laminate, carpet, and hardwood flooring to bathroom and kitchen remodeling, Green Flag has it all. Call us today! ****We offer full services for commercial buildings as well!**...

flooring (11)home remodeling (6)tile installation (5)hardwood floors (4)carpet installation (4)countertop installation (3)marble & granite (1)interior painting (2)woodworking (2)plumbers (2)drywall (1)

09/01/2021

They did a very professional work and honest. I would do business with them again and recommend them for sure.

Description of Work
flooring

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

06/16/2021

They were supposed to come back and paint the iron railing they scratched up! Haven't heard from them since...

Description of Work
painting and flooring

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

05/12/2021

Mark came out same day to provide a quote! He rate was more than fair! Completed 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Very close match to exisiting flooring! Install was scheduled. There was a delay in materials which changed our install date. But we worked it out and I could not be happier. The flooring came out amazing and I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
flooring

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

Review for Green Flag Flooring & Construction - 2612 S Croddy Way, Santa Ana, CA - 39334001

03/08/2021

I had to remodel my kitchen and bathroom, asked my wife’s co-worker that they had done the hardwood flooring, kitchen and bathroom remodeling for Refferal. They recommended Green Flag, the services from start to final steps were explained. They started on time and delivered remarkable workmanship. My family loves the job done and I am grateful for the professionalism.

Description of Work
remodeling kitchen and bath

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

03/02/2021

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has a home project to be done. The entire project was so clean, every day they took great care of our home as they worked. Also, they explain everything in as much or as little detail as you want and all those details are laid out in an organized and thorough fashion. Everyone there is super professional. They are a treasure.

Description of Work
flooring entire house

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Review for Green Flag Flooring & Construction - 2612 S Croddy Way, Santa Ana, CA - 39224476

02/17/2021

It was perfect. They were great. It turned out beautiful.

Description of Work
They installed new tile flooring for me. They also did my baseboard.

Category ceramic tile,drywall

Work Completed On 02/17/2018

02/17/2021

I am very happy with their performance and organization. They are extremely professional.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

02/16/2021

Green Flag Flooring went above and beyond our expectations. They completed all the projects in my bathrooms, kitchen, from hardwood flooring , carpet, marble, granite, kitchen cabinets and more wonderfully. Will recommend it to anyone who is looking for fair price, and clean work.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

02/10/2021

Mark went out of his way to find the flooring that he did not have in his product line. He was able to locate the exact flooring I wanted and at a reasonable price. A number of months later, the stair treads had some lifting issues that he had repaired and invited me to notify him if there were ever any other issues.. I am very satisfied with the service he provided.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

02/05/2021

Excellent. Great contractors Efficient and well organized as was Mark the owner

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

We have a Showroom and can Install your floor. Flooring, Laminate Wood, Waterproof Laminate Vinyl, Hardwood, Tile, & Marble. Granite Counter tops. Carpeting. Remodeling. Kitchen & Shower Remodels. We also install artificial turf! Do a commercial and residential service

We do not do repairs and cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express