Gordon's Moving Services

Founded 1974 • With Angi since August 2005

4.2

If you are ready to move, we are ready to help. Gordon's Moving Services will make your transition smooth, comfortable and economical. With over 2 decades of experience and success, we understand the value of your time, as well as your property, and we take steps to ensure both are protected. • We have our own local and long distance authority • We offer day load and delivery • We are fully bonded and insured • Ask for our incredible customer references! Trust in Gordon's Moving Services for your next move. We will earn your business for your first move, and your next. Gordon Moving Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated moving company for over 37 years....

H2H Movers

H2H Movers, a woman-owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings—and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possible. Our trucks are stocked with moving blankets, packing supplies, and everything else needed to protect your belongings and keep your move efficient. People-oriented. Both you and our team matter to us. We work together throughout your move, and we fully train and take care of our team so we can all take care of you! A company you can trust. We value your trust, so we lead with integrity.

A Sharp Piano llc,

A Sharp piano llc.specializes in piano moving. Here at A Sharp Piano we dedicate ourselves to customer satisfaction by meeting all of our customers needs. When looking for a safe mover who cares about your Piano look no further for we care about your paino as if it is ours.

True Movers LLC

Welcome to True Movers LLC! We are team of highly trained professional movers. Hard working, honest and always ready to serve to California and US. We provide full moving services with outstanding care for your valuables and like always striving to keep your moving costs down.

07/21/2014

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 Letter written to the owner which resulted in no response Randy, I am writing to you personally after many attempts to reach you by phone to resolve or settle our moving claims. It has been 22 days since our move and I still have not been able to get a clear response to the repair or replacement of the damage or broken items I experience during the move. Rick came and glued ...

Description of Work
He was to move all our household to a new location and do a second drop at storage

05/22/2014

Have used them several times. So have other family members. Call and talk to Randy. Family business.

Description of Work
Awesome to deal with

02/06/2014

The people that packed and loaded the trucks were horrible, they were extremely rude, they broke the gate on the house the owner said he would come back and fix it and never showed up, nor did he ever call. However the people that unloaded our truck in Nevada were great.

Description of Work
They moved us from California to Nevada

11/13/2013

They came in at 8am and were out the door by noon. They put everything back together in the other house and were out by 3pm. They were great.

Description of Work
They moved items for us.

01/23/2013

Process went very smooth. They put a scratch on one wall but sent their repair man in within the next 2 weeks and it looked good as new when done. We did have to call twice to get them out to new location for the repairs. They told us one of the moving trucks was being serviced and had them backed up.

Description of Work
They moved our accounting office to a new location. They color coded all boxes, desks, chairs, file cabinets, and misc items and had them moved into new location designated with corresponding color codes. Copy machines were moved by a copier company. Computers had been broken down by our computer tech but they did the moving of the equipment on a separate rack designated for computers. I recommend that you have someone at old location to help answer any questions and watch loading and someone at new location to help when they arrive to tell them where to place all contents

11/30/2012

We initially got Gordon's Moving Co. off Angie's list. Although they are located in Irvine, they agreed to come to Riverside to give us a free estimate. I told them if they were going to attach a big mileage fee not to come. They agreed to send an agent to our home and give us a free room by room estimate. Their agent was fair and knowageable. They did not ask for any deposit. I told them I was going to get a second estimate. The estimates were compatible and although the second moving company was in Riverside, only Gordons was willing to come to the house and see first hand what we were moving. On moving day two movng men showed up on time and immediately went to work. They wore slip-on pooties in the house. It took them about 3 hours to load the truck. Another 3 hours to get to the southbay and unload the truck. The whole move took about 6 hours. They put our bedroom set back together as well as the dining room set. They were very careful with my wife's curio cabinet and her crystals. They asked my wife what else they could do before they left. The final bill was spot-on with the estimate. The whole company from agent to moving men were all professional.

Description of Work
We used Gordon's Moving when we made our move from Riverside, CA to the southbay, a distance of approximately 75 miles. The move was uneventful.

11/18/2012

When they showed up 3 hrs late, they walked around looking at stuff asking if this needed to be moved or that etc. I told them everything they see needed to be moved. Told me they couldn't move stuff not in boxes like clothes, lamps-I was told beforehand not to because wardrobes would be provided and they would wrap lamps etc, When they did move from their leaning stance, they moved very slow. I did not trust them nor want them moving me and told them to leave. Called office again to report no move by them would be done which still had the recording. No one ever followed up from Gordon's and I was left with no mover, had to be out in less than 24 hours and I needed to find a mover for the next day-a Sat and a holiday weekend. Horrible Gordon's company, never EVER called me back, unprofessional, 3 hours late, dirty, no supplies, very abrasive in language skills or lack there of, and left me in the lurch on a Friday that I needed to be out of apt that day. Luckily apt gave me an extra day and I luckily found a wonderful company, with 3 delightful, clean, hard working, helpful uniformed professional gentlemen who had supplies and wardrobes and wanted the work and made the nightmare of Gordon's Moving go away-FOREVER! Can't imagine any company not caring that much and still in business-hopefully others won't have to go through this and at a time that is stressful to begin with.

Description of Work
No services performed-they were 3 hours late (no phone call), had an unmarked truck because other one broke down, no identification who they worked for, un kept clothes, and when I called to report this to company, there was a recording out of office to return after holiday. No one called to check in on move or respond to my message-EVER!

02/11/2012

Everyone was very professional and friendly and they offered the lowest estimate. I would definitely consider them again.

Description of Work
I hired them for a local move.

09/29/2011

The move went very smooth and took just a little longer than expected because there were a lot of stairs on both locations.

Description of Work
A representative came out and did an estimate that later on was very accurate. Hard working employees that showed up on time and did a very good job. We moved only a few blocks away but furniture were still covered in blankets, paper and plastic to be moved without scratches.

09/01/2011

The packers did a quick job packing up the items we had not packed ourselves. They did a good job protecting breakables and labeled the boxes so that we could easily find thigns. The movers were careful to not bang up the furniture and the floors/walls as they did their work. They put down plastic and mats to protect the floors and keep things clean during the move. They were fast, efficient and polite during the entire operation.

Description of Work
Gordon Moving performed a pack/move from our townhouse and storage container into our new home which was about 10 miles away. The owner, Rand, showed up first to provide an estimate and went over the details of the packing and moving. He advised to do as much of the packing on our own to help save on packing costs. He provided a "not to exceed" estimate for the work and also provided some reference letters from previous customers. Since I was also moving a pool table, he provided a referral to one of the area's best billiards service. The movers and packers showed up on schedule and performed a long day of moving from the townhouse to the the storage container to the new house. They assembled the large pieces (beds, office desks, couches, etc.) and completed everything by the end of the day.

Category moving company

Full service moving, packing, crating, full storage capabilities, local & long distance moving.

1,000 lb minimum