AMERICAN ALARM SYSTEMS, INC.

Founded 1958 • With Angi since August 2005

Established in 1958, we are a local family owned and operated company with our own central station, right here in Southern California! Our employees have been with us for an average of 20 years+ and are professionally trained to assist you with your requirements. Call us today for special promotions and please mention Angie's List to receive a free gift!...

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

09/04/2008

They are just really great. I was happy to have them doing the work. The installers were very professional and understanding. They did excellent work and completed it in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new alarm system in my home.

10/25/2006

Called the first time and left message. Got a message from Jessica to call back. Called Jessica and had to explain again what I was looking for. Without asking for details of the equipment (sensors) that we were thinking of, she gave an estimate for the installation. She did not offer to visit our house or to explain their capabilities. We did not go with them because we were not comfortable with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our alarm system no longer works. We are installation new windows. We need an estimate for installing the new alarm system including re-wiring, and monitoring.

CATEGORY home security systems

AMERICAN ALARM SYSTEMS IS SURPRISED AT THE MEMBER'S COMMENTS AND DO APOLOGIZE IF HE FEELS WE DID NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICE HE EXPECTED. SINCE 1958, AMERICAN ALARMS HAS MADE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY CONTROL OUR HIGHEST PRIORITIES. ON 10/4/06, WE RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE MEMBER AND OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE, JESSICA, CALLED BACK THAT DAY. SHE SPOKE WITH THE MEMBER'S DAUGHTER AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD ...

06/29/2006

Very good. They were able to do this to my special requests, and mixed wired and wireless alarms depending on which window (most won't do this, and push wireless because it is easier and cheaper). Or, some only do wired, and this leaves some windows not protected if they can not be wired). They are very responsive to any problems, and will call immediately if anything goes off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed alarm system, continues to monitor.

10/17/2005

GOOD COMPANY WHO HAS A BROAD TRAVEL RANGE THROUGHOUT THE SOUTHERN CALIFORINA AREA. BASED IN SANTA ANA THEY HAD AN EXCELLENT RESPONSE TIME. THE EMPLOYEES WERE PROFESSIONAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALL ALARM SYSTEM INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WITH MOTION DETECTORS AND DOOR CONTACTS.

08/10/2005

THEY WERE EXCELLENT. THEY ARE RESPONSIVE. THEY ARE ALSO REASONABLY PRICED. I AM NOT ARBITRARY, I'M NOT SURE WHY, I GIVE THEM A 'B' ON RATING.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLING NEW SENSORS. ALSO A MONTHLY ALARM SERVICE, GOING TO THEM AND THE POLICE.

CATEGORY home security systems

We install and monitor Residential & Commercial Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, Access Control, Closed Circuit Cameras (CCTV), Evacuation systems, Personal safety devices, Intercoms, Home automation and many more. We have our own in house central station with our trained professional ready to take your call.