Alpha Remodel & Construction Co

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

Alpha Remodel & Construction CO. is a company of many services in the remodeling and construction industry,providing general contracting to remodel residential and commercial properties. Alpha Remodel excepts all major credit cards and provide their customers with financing services. Alpha remodel also provide free consultation, estimate or design. ...

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Newport Coast Flooring

We are located in Orange County and have been installing for over 15 years. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

YAEGER SERVICES INC

We believe everyone deserves a fair deal, which is why we will never sell you anything your system doesn’t need. We believe in delivering high-quality work at a fair price because we believe in treating customers like family. And we believe air conditioning and heating should be done right the first time, which is why we continually train our techs using a nationally recognized, professional organization of HVAC excellence, NATE.

Offers by YAEGER SERVICES INC on Angi

01/22/2014

Adam was on top of things from start to finish. He was attentive to our needs, whenever we called he answered the phone which is very rare. If we did not like something we made him aware of it, he put in the effort to change and make sure we were 100% satisfied. Adam will customized a project to the customers needs. He is straight forward and explains how to get the best product for your budget.

Description of Work
Adam started from square one with us. He planned the kitchen for us and brought samples to our home. He did the same thing with the bathroom, showing us different vendors and choices. He remodeled our kitchen and two bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

03/11/2013

Category remodeling

12/20/2011

I met with Jeanine at her showroom. She came out to my house, measured, discussed how I wanted cabinets and what type. I met with her the following day to discuss pricing. I had only gone to her for cabinets, but after going to about 7 - 8 different places, I decided to have her do everything. I was very glad that I did. She was professional from the get-go. She did a fantastic job on everything. ...

Description of Work
I had kitchen and bathroom cabinets, granite countertops, laminate flooring throughout living room and all three bedrooms, brand-new tile shower in master bath and tile on the floor, tile around bath in second bathroom and tile on the floor

Category remodeling

General contracting, remodel room addition, kitchen & bathroom, electrical, plumbing & flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available