Alpha Remodel & Construction Co

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

3801 S Harbor Blvd # C

Santa Ana, CA 92704

Alpha Remodel & Construction CO. is a company of many services in the remodeling and construction industry,providing general contracting to remodel residential and commercial properties. Alpha Remodel excepts all major credit cards and provide their customers with financing services. Alpha

01/22/2014

Bilal H.

Adam was on top of things from start to finish. He was attentive to our needs, whenever we called he answered the phone which is very rare. If we did not like something we made him aware of it, he put in the effort to change and make sure we were 100% satisfied. Adam will customized a project to the customers needs. He is straight forward and explains how to get the best product for your budget.

Description of Work
Adam started from square one with us. He planned the kitchen for us and brought samples to our home. He did the same thing with the bathroom, showing us different vendors and choices. He remodeled our kitchen and two bathrooms.

Category home remodeling

03/11/2013

Annamarie B.

Category remodeling

12/20/2011

Annamarie B.

I met with Jeanine at her showroom. She came out to my house, measured, discussed how I wanted cabinets and what type. I met with her the following day to discuss pricing. I had only gone to her for cabinets, but after going to about 7 - 8 different places, I decided to have her do everything. I was very glad that I did. She was professional from the get-go. She did a fantastic job on everything. My house looks fantastic. I get a lot of compliments on everything. I felt that her pricing was extremely competitive, without impacting the quality of everything that was done. From the first day of the renovation to the very last, she kept in contact with me every step of the way. She never made any changes or did anything extra without contacting me first. Everyone that she had working for her were very nice, professional, and did excellent work. Since this was a new home for me, as issues came up; i.e., it rained, and I had leaky windows and another area, she had her workers fix it at a more than reasonable price to me. I would say that my experience with her has been nothing but good. I am very happy, and when I am going to have stuff done on the outside next year, I will definitely be calling her.

Description of Work
I had kitchen and bathroom cabinets, granite countertops, laminate flooring throughout living room and all three bedrooms, brand-new tile shower in master bath and tile on the floor, tile around bath in second bathroom and tile on the floor

Category remodeling

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

GREAT SCOTT MAINTENANCE

Great Scott Maintenance specializes in floor care of all types. From sanding, staining and coating wood floors, cleaning and polishing of travertine, marble or granite, tile floor and grout cleaning, pavers tile cleaning and sealing, even stripping and waxing of vinyl tile. We can generally diagnose and provide a solution for any floor care needs.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Houzz, Modernize, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

General contracting, remodel room addition, kitchen & bathroom, electrical, plumbing & flooring.