Accent Awnings

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1600 E Saint Gertrude Pl

Santa Ana, CA 92705

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Accent Awnings' product line includes a wide range of types & styles of Stationary Awnings, Retractable Awnings and Solar Screens all of which are designed to fulfill the needs of our discerning customers. All of Accent's Awnings & Drop Shade Screens are custom-made to order in Southern California. Nowhere else can you find our superior quality products with an unbeatable commitment to service at a great price. Since 1979 our products have developed into an extensive line of proprietary Sun Control products that are unmatched in our industry. Our Awnings & Exterior Drop Shades have been designed in some of the harshest environments in California....

awnings (95)window treatment (4)electrician (4)lighting (1)

09/07/2021

Awnings installed have not met my expectations. I called to complain. Their sales person met with me to discuss my concerns. He told me that he would send me a proposal to address my concerns. Since then, he has not followed through. I have left multiple voicemails but no response. I paid $4,592 (lot of money) for the replacement of awnings. I am extremely disappointed.

Description of Work
Awnings installed have not met my expectations. I called to complain. Their sales person met with me to discuss my concerns. He told me that he would send me a proposal to address my concerns. Since then, he has not followed through. I have left multiple voicemails but no response. Replace aging awnings

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

Dear Sir, Shaun e-mailed your proposal two weeks ago & we received your voicemail message yesterday afternoon. Shaun wasn't working yesterday and was unable to return your call until this morning. We have your old awning and confirmed the width is the same as the new awning. You selected the smaller projection to save money & now you want a larger projection... This is possible but it isn't easy a...

04/20/2020

The installation was on time and professionally done. The system blends into our existing structure well. We are pleased with the product.

Description of Work
Constru t Construct and install 2 large window shades and a 15 foot slider shade All shades were motorized. So far they work flawlessly.

Category awnings,electrician

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Review for Accent Awnings - 1600 E Saint Gertrude Pl, Santa Ana, CA - 38510614

08/29/2019

They did a very professional and complete job. Well done. I had them replace the fabric on an existing awning and install a new one on a different door.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

08/29/2019

Excellent service, excellent product.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

10/29/2018

Installation went great. Installer did a wonderful job with hiding electrical cable. Awning works as expected. Accent Awning provided better warranty than other companies.

Description of Work
Retractable awning over pool

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

Review for Accent Awnings - 1600 E Saint Gertrude Pl, Santa Ana, CA - 37512760

06/01/2018

Sales person very knowledgement and professional. Custom made awning took 2 1/2 weeks and installation went well. very pleased with the product.

Description of Work
Awning spanning my12 foot patio window

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

09/04/2017

Project went well. On time and turned out well. Work done a couple of years ago. recommended them to son-in-law who did a bigger project and he is well please and he is a perfectionist who is an executive with a construction company.

Description of Work
Powered sun screen with remote control

Work Completed On 09/04/2015

01/16/2017

Installation went very well. 3 years later the shade and hardware still looks new. The remote control has always worked properly. They used stainless steel hardware which keeps the hardware looking new and prevents rust.

Description of Work
In 2014 we had a 13 foot wide outdoor shade (with remote control) installed at our bedroom window to keep the morning sun from shining into our room.

Category awnings,electrician

Work Completed On 08/14/2014

12/26/2016

Did a great job. Original fabric awning came from another company, so I thought the holes that were drilled for the frame would not match up. Turns out they figured a way to hang the awning using the existing holes in the stucco. Anyway, its been several months and several rain storms and they look great. They were not the cheapest, but after talking to other providers that either were either slow...

Description of Work
New fabric awnings in front and back of house.

Work Completed On 05/02/2016

12/12/2016

Great. Prompt. Friendly. Good quality.

Description of Work
Awning and shade for cupola.

Work Completed On 09/24/2016

Measuring, Sale, Manufacturing & Installation of retractable awnings and stationary awnings, exterior drop shade systems, custom canopies, retractable patio awnings, retractable window awnings & awning graphics. Repairs and general service are only offered on our own factory-made products.

Cushions, umbrellas, boat covers, swing covers, pop-up canopies, tents, RV Products & repairs on awnings or shades that didn't come from our own factory.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa