MICO CONSTRUCTION INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2007

4.2

ADDITIONAL EMAIL: INFO@MICOCONSTRUCTION.COM ADDL FAX: (559)875-6737. LICENSE NUMBER: 534873....

Sierra Construction

A father son operation with years of experiance in residential and commercial repairs and remodels. Sierra Construction Services is now looking for individuals that need a long time contractor to maintain there property someone they can call for emergencies someone they can trust for all construction needs. We can perform and maintain all residential needs from complete remodels to sprinklers and solar panel cleaning to building from the ground up. We are curently seeking a few more exclusive customers for long term working relationships. God bless this day and all who follow!

Hurns Rapid Renovation

We undertake remodels, repair and assembly tasks on residential properties. We pride ourselves on being skilled, knowledgeable and hardworking. We practice organization and cleanliness while on any project! Feel free to contact us 24/7 to discuss your next project.

Mercado's Caregivers like Family!

04/27/2014

Went smooth. Was completed in a timely fashion. The workers made sure everything was cleaned before they left. They were very courteous They did an excellent job, I am very pleased with the out.come, the covered patio came out better than I expected.. Very very happy with our new covered patio.

Description of Work
Built a covered patio

08/05/2013

Was a little late for his estimate appointment, but called in a timely manner to let us know. He already had design schematics drawn up to our specs per email and phone conversations. Made suggestions after listening to what we wanted. Work started exactly on schedule, and was completed* on time. The workers were meticulous and knowledgeable, spoke English, and cleaned up after the job was done to the point there was no evidence they had even been there! The quality of the materials and craftsmanship surpassed our expectations. The entire job cost as much as a quote we got for materials only. * lattice end cap pieces were apparently back ordered for several months, and this was not communicated to us or followed up. The only negative experience about the entire job.

Description of Work
Installed patio cover with ceiling fans and electrical outlets. Poured concrete walkway. Installed roof fascia liners and painted. Installed metal stripping under eaves.

04/30/2013

Called MICO, Mike came out and gave me an estimate. He was very professional and helpful. Told him what I wanted and he made some suggestions and observations. He provided me with an excellent price, which I went with, being probably the best of the ones I had seen. His crew came in about a week later and did most of the project in one day. They were very pleasant and professional, cleaned up their mess and left the area very clean. After concrete had set and cured for a couple of days, they came in and finished (had to set the poles on the concrete and install drain downspouts). All in all, it was an excellent job, great price, and very professional. I highly recommend this company and I will use them again in future.

Description of Work
Needed to extend my patio about 4 feet and have a patio cover installed.

06/28/2012

Just completed our 3rd project with Mico; garage, patio for shade by the pool and now the sunroom. Always great quality and great service. I have recommend Mico to family and friends, they have gone with Mico for their projects and are very happy with the service too.

Description of Work
A complete sunroom enclosure off of my existing rear patio cover.

06/27/2012

Mico Construction did a wonderful job on a patio cover for me. Mike came out and gave me a free estimate which was right in my price range and was able to start the job 4days later which worked perfect for me. He listened to all my ideas and also gave me some of his which was such a help. Mikes workers were very hard working men that got right to the job and had it finshed in a very trimely matter, and didnt leave a mess at all. Never would have known they were there other then the wonderful patio they left behind. I would recommend Mico to anyone and everyone. My parents are also going to be using Mico in the near future for their patio.

Description of Work
A 15'x10' backyard patio cover.

03/10/2011

It took a couple of months to get job completed. Two workers came and in less than a day they replaced all the rotten fachia board that I had removed. A couple of weeks later a family showed up and replaced all the ridge cap in a day and then a few weeks later one man showed up and installed the drip edge. It was a small job and I believe the reason it took so long as my job was just fill in work for there workers to complete there day. The fact that the job took a long time did't impact me in anyway in fact it was helpful to have the time between the installation of the fachia board and the drip edge for it gave me plenty of time to paint all the fachia board before the drip edge was installed.

Description of Work
Replace ridge cap on entire roof, replaced about one third of the fachia board and installed drip edge on entire house. House is 2500 sf

Category roofing,sunrooms

12/16/2010

The gentleman from Sanger came over to provide me with an estimate on my wood shingle roof; however, he never wrote and gave me a written estimate for his service, rather a ball park figure for replacing it. I knew then and there I wasn't going to do any business with him.

Description of Work
There was no service done.

03/02/2010

My only complaint is that it took a long time for the work to be completed. It was several weeks after I was given the estamate that the work was started and several weeks between each part. first they replaced the facia board then a few weeks later they replaced the ridge cap. Then a few more weeks went by before they did the drip edge

Description of Work
Replaced rotten facia board approximately 150 feet. Installed drip edge around entire house aproximately 350 feet and replaced ridge cap on entire roof approximately 350 feet

Category roofing,sunrooms

11/03/2008

Their price was really good and they were very reasonable. They had all the samples and they made it so there was no pressure at all. They were great, and did a great job.

Description of Work
They did an aluminum auditing on my porch.

Category decks,sunrooms

09/20/2007

The whole project took four days and was very well managed. Each day a specific crew arrived to accomplish a portion of the work. The company has many long term employees and did not use outside sub-contractors. The first day included the concrete reinforcement of my patio flooring, followed next day with the supports and beams which had to be fitted between the tiles on my roof. After that it was the lattice which was finished the next day, along with the cladding of the supports. I had them install simple wood accents on the supports using leftover wood to complete the structure. After I had another contractor do the staining, the company came back a few days later and installed the covering.

Description of Work
They constructed a 47 foot long patio covering in Douglas fir and redwood that is attached to the roof of my house. There are four vertical supports topped with beams and covered with the redwood planks forming a lattice. A section of about one third was then covered with a smoked fiberglass covering to keep out the rain. As the vertical supports rest on my existing concrete patio floor, additional concrete was placed underneath to stabilize the structure.

Category concrete repair,roofing,sunrooms

We do NOT DO ROOFING; we specialize in Sunrooms, Home Additions, Patios Covers, Porches, Entry ways, Garages, Family Room Extensions, Bedrooms, Carports, Windows, and Siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express