GARY BUCHHOLZ HARDWOOD FLOOR

With Angi since July 2006

06/01/2014

William M W.

We have been using Gary for the past 30 years. He does a beautiful job and knows his flooring. He repaired some of the damaged wood before he refinished; you can't tell where he did that once it was completed. We live in a house built in the 1920's and he has refinished every wooden floor in our house, about 10 rooms and various hallways. We now use him for our rentals. I would not use any other service if you want a fair price and great work!

Description of Work
Refinished and repaired oak floors

05/14/2014

Henry W.

Provider came out to give an estimate in January, didn't call him to actually schedule the work until early April. He remembered us immediately and had no problem honoring his earlier estimate. He and his son arrived on time each day for the three days it took to complete the job, and worked diligently until finished. Great communication on what he was doing and why, and also how to care for the finished product. Anyone who wouldn't know would swear we that we put a new floor in. Would recommend Gary to any and all who need any type of wood floor revitalization done.

Description of Work
Sand and refinish a Hartco wood floor covering approx. 20% of my 2,200 sq. ft. home

07/07/2006

SUSAN P.

I HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE WHILE THEY HAD WORKED ON MY THREE FLOORS. THEY HAD SHOWN UP ON TIME, AND DID A VERY GOOD JOB IN GETTING THE FLOORS EXACTLY HOW I WANTED THEM DONE.

Description of Work
I HAD CARPET TORN UP IN THREE BEDROOMS AND THE HARDWOOD FLOORS REFINISHED.