TORRES PAINTING

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2007

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR EXTRA LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. ...

F.H.F. Home Solutions

Friends helping friends with everyday Home Solutions... I'm building a network of new and old friends helping them with everyday household needs... F.H.F. is proudly launching it's Pressure Washing division... We like to keep things simple, usually one day jobs, keeping everything nice, clean and professional...

Offers by F.H.F. Home Solutions on Angi
Supremacy painting

Hi my name is Francisco Ortiz I recently started my own business as a painter but I have been in this industry for a little over 22 years with plenty of experience. Specializing in special finishes, lacquers, patina, antiques, glaze, and stain. I also refinish cabinets and custom paint. I do interior and exterior work. Minor drywall repairs, moulding installation and much much more. High Craftsmanship, 100% satisfaction!

Golden State Paint Service

At Golden State Paint Service, we provide our clients with high quality finished products, both interior and exterior. We work with drywall, wood, stucco, concrete, and various other surfaces that you might need coated! Our past projects include painting new construction, repaints and restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. We also plan and manage multi-phase jobs. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, on-site organization, and exceptional handiwork every time. We walk our clients through the process and use color experts for added assistance if needed, always ensuring our client's satisfaction with their home improvement project.

09/30/2007

I was not happy with this company at all. They charged me almost twice the amount they had originally quoted. Although the paint job looks nice, I thought this company was very unprofessional in resolving this matter and finally I paid them just to get rid of them.

Description of Work
They painted four cathedral ceilings roughly twenty feet high. They also painted walls and ceilings in my two bathrooms.

Category interior painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING.

ASK FOR DETAILS