Professional Powerwashing and Maintenance

Founded 2014 •

Professional Powerwashing and Maintenance is a family-owned and operated whole exterior building and lot cleaning service from developing to delivering a quality cleaned built environment. Located in the Bay Area since 2014, our company has served the greater Bay Area with a five-star rated cleaning service. From vacuuming debris to 100%, chemical-free high-pressure steam cleaning Professional Powerwashing and Maintenance has the know-how and the fleet ready equipment to assist you in any clean-up from biohazardous to a * customer satisfaction guaranteed * clean. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services. Professional Powerwashing and Maintenance offers soft-to-high pressure washing of exterior surfaces. These include roofs, windows, walls, driveways, and walkways, which can be cleaned with ecological-friendly detergents while using a water recovery system to minimize wastewater disposal into the storm drain. Our number one goal is to promote a healthy community with our business and ensure a sustainable high-quality of life for our customers today and tomorrow. ...

AMK Concrete

07/14/2017

They were punctual, well presented and I would definitely use them again. They were professional and wonderful to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing.

CATEGORY pressure washing

04/17/2017

Excellent performance, on time worked non stop made the deck "Trek" deck like brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our deck was dirty from dogs and garden work, mildew from this winter

CATEGORY pressure washing

12/28/2016

The gentlemen arrived on time and finished in a timely manner. I was impressed with the work that was done. It looked fabulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had professional power washing and maintenance power wash my roof and driveway.

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with our company and were certainly glad to know we were able to impress you. Thanks again for your time and business and have a great New Year !

12/27/2016

Brandon went out of his way to get the job done same day so that my solar panels were able to get installed without delay. I was very pleased with the quality of the work and I also received compliments from my neighbors that are having the same issue with moss. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brandon and PPW to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to soft wash the moss off my roof so I could have solar panels installed.

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to explain your experience with our company we super appreciate it. You were a pleasure to to business with and we look forward to to be of assistance in the future. Have a great New Year and Thanks again for your kind words.

Pressure Washing the Exterior Built Environment -- Roof Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Wall Cleaning, Walkway Cleaning, Driveway Cleaning, Sign Cleaning, Parking Lot Cleaning. -Graffiti Removal -Routine Cleaning

There are some stains that can not be removed without damaging the surface.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal