1-877 Dump Pro

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2010

130 Market Pl Ste 291

San Ramon, CA 94583

Does your home, business, office or property have rubbish, trash, junk, debris, construction debris, concrete or dirt that needs to be gone? Or do you need a Skid Steer and some demolition work to be performed and then the debris hauled away? Let us help! Cost is determined by job.

07/08/2016

Robin E.

Description of Work
Removed large wooden loading bench

04/22/2016

Sara O.

Description of Work
Dump Pro hauled away miscellaneous outdoor furniture, metal shelving, etc for a reduced rate. Responsive, punctual, and professional. Would definitely use again.

01/29/2016

Marni K.

10/05/2015

Robert P.

We were doing a light remodel of a house we just bought and needed a large pile of debris hauled away. I sent a message to Dump Pro requesting service and they contacted me within 24hrs. An appointment was scheduled for later that day and the crew showed up on time. They loaded all of the debris and swept up leaving the are a clean! Excellent service and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Hauled away old carpet, cabinets, drywall, screens, appliance, etc.

03/11/2015

Arthur C.

01/26/2015

Ben T.

I was unhappy with the service. I ended up filling the service halfway through. I'm still waiting to get my credit back for it. They were really late with the delivery of the containers; we were on the deadline and so that didn't work for us. We tried to make it clear to them the date and time that we asked for it but they weren't able to deliver. I wasn't there for the actual pick-up or drop-off; I was getting feedback from my contractors on sight and knowing that they were late and the inconvenience. I would avoid them.

Description of Work
I used 1-877-Dump-Pro for dumpster services.

06/18/2014

ROLAND C.

11/25/2013

Richard P.

Michael and his team are GREAT. They are courteous, professional, on time and cost effective. They have my praise and if I ever need a dumpster again they have my business. I have to add that based upon my first experience I called for a 6-ft trailer a few weeks after this. That was a mistake. They did not talk about when they would pick it up ( as they had with the first) and as a consequent, it spent one week and 2 days sitting (full) before they called to pick it up. Thus resulted in an additional charge. When I explained that I assumed that they would have picked it up at the end of the first week I received no response form them. I asked for a refund on the unused time but have received no response. One would think that common courtesy and good customer service would allow for a refund under conditions of misunderstanding and confusion, but not here. These guys are good, no question about that. But if you use them, make sure that you do not give them any way to take advantage of you. Because they will. Make sure to call them to pick it up before your week rental is over, or they well charge you for additional time, and that is not cheep. I will not use them again.

Description of Work
Delivered and took away 20 cubic yard dumpster

11/09/2013

Joe R.

Had them bring a dump box and place it in the driveway of a house I was cleaning out to get it ready to sell. I believe it was a 5 day rental, but might have been 7. It arrived right on time, placed right where I wanted it. We filled it up quicker than I expected, so I called them to come pick it up early. Next day it was gone. It was more money than I expected, but it does seem that they are competitive based on the other companies I called.

07/18/2013

Ernest H M.

Michael promptly responded to a request for a quote. When he had to reschedule, he called to let me know and then made a significant effort to get here though rush hour traffic to meet the rescheduled time. He and his crew arrived on the scheduled day and did an excellent job removing the debris and cleaning up the site. They honored the estimate/bid cost even though it may have taken more time than anticipated. They were a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Demolished and removed wind damaged stucco over fame wall and driveway arch. The structure had a 4" thick concrete cap.

05/27/2013

Rob C.

He called back immediately and was early for our appointment. Fast and professional. I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Hauled away a couch to the dump for me.

02/27/2013

Lesli V.

Excellent service. Somewhat emotional day having finished up clearing out my mother's home preparing it for sale, and I managed to give them too much cash when I paid the bill. Once he recounted it he returned $50+ to me. Definitely will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Hauled away construction debris

11/27/2012

connie W.

Polite, quick on task and on budget.

Description of Work
Hauling of construction debris—cement and rock.

09/20/2012

Marion R.

They were on time and started to work right away.They cleaned up my property so I could put it up for sale. Each room was left clean and debris free. They swept each room as well. They removed 30 bags of debris from my backyard, it hasn't looked this good since I bought the home 26 years ago! I was happy with the service DUMP PRO provided. I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work

Category garbage collection, hauling services

05/10/2011

Derek M.

I phoned them up and spoke with Michael who was very nice and professional. He asked me questions about the services I needed and if I was just interested in a quote or if I was ready for them to come ready to work. I chose the latter and he said they would be here between 3:30 and 4:00. He called at about 3:50 and told me they were in Pleasant Hill finishing a job and they would be here shortly. I said, "So about 4:30?" since Pleasant Hill is about 30 minutes away. And he said, "Oh no, we'll be there before that." I wasn't sure how they could get here before that but not a big deal. At exactly 4:30 they showed up and I showed him everything I needed removed. He said it looked like about a half a load and quoted me $295. I was hoping to stay between $250 and $300 so $295 was OK. They went to work removing the debris and loadng it into their truck. I noticed that they weren't loading it very methodically but, for the most part, were just throwing it up there. I was thinking that the way they were loading it was wasting a lot of space in the bed of the truck. They worked for about an hour and a half and when they finished the truck was almost full. He said that when he quoted me earlier he didn't realize that the picket fence portions were included (even though I pointed them out) and because of that the truck was more full than he thought it would be. He charged me $385 for 2/3 of a load although the truck was more full than that. In my opinion it was so full because they didn't load it very efficiently and I think that if they had he would have be right on target with his original quote. They cleaned everything up nice and neat and I was pleased with how the side yard turned out.

Description of Work
Removing yard trimmings from trees previously cut, remove old play structure and picket fence previously torn down, remove other debris from rear yard.

11/26/2010

Ernie B.

Very well. They worked quickly and swept the space afterward.

Description of Work
Tear down and haul away rusty metal shed and contents, along with miscellaneous wood & metal scrap and an old recliner.

09/28/2010

Darcy S.

I contacted Dump Pro after reading reviews on Angie's List and was really pleased with the price and the service. They were efficient and thorough and took extra time to clean up - truly outstanding service.

Description of Work
Hauled garden and household debris (tree limbs and other garden material, a torn up metal shed, old chicken wire and furniture) from the back of our garden to the front/their truck. Also removed a pile of wood, an old refrigerator and other debris (quite a bit of material that had been gathering for a decade).

02/02/2010

Vivian H.

We originally had an appt scheduled with 1800-got-junk guys, who came out that morning, tried to bid on the work, for $325. My husband said no, sent them home, because we didn't have very much junk to haul. Then, I called around for some more estimates. The Dump pros answered the call promptly, said they would be at my home in about an hour and half. They showed up as promised. Estimated $137.50, took care of the job in about half an hour. They were reasonably priced, efficient, prompt, and courteous. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Remove, haul, dispose of carpet and household debris. 2 people, 1/8 dump truck load ($125) + 10% overage surcharge ($12.50).

Wise Dumpsters

We are Wise dumpsters, the cheaper option for your project, we rent dumpsters for different types of materials, concrete, dirt or debris. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Dumpsters. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Award 2022
    E.T.C. Pressure Washing

Our goal at E.T.C. Pressure Washing is to provide nothing under perfection and transparency for our clients. We are more than just your typical pressure washing business. We use some of the newest machinery, tools, and cleaning agents, to clean and detail an array of surfaces. From businesses and homes, to semi-trucks and trash cans; if it can be cleaned, E.T.C. Pressure Washing had what you need! Our 14+ services to choose from can be located on our website.

Award 2022