Mike Testa Plumbing Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since April 2011

4244 Redwood Highway

San Rafael, CA 94903

Serving San Rafael, Marin & Novato for 3 generations. We troubleshoot & repair all your plumbing issues including sewer lines, water heaters, gas lines, drainage systems, sewer ejector systems, sump pumps, plumbing fixtures, water lines and re-pipes, tankless water heaters, hot water recirculating

08/30/2016

william O.

Description of Work
Installed new water heater connected new water supply line.

04/09/2016

Conn R.

Finally! A plumber that shows up on time and does efficient and neat work. Also doesn't aggressively try to upsell you on other services. One more thing, we supplied the faucet to be installed and there was no attempt to charge us for the lost commission the company did not get on the sale for the faucet. In other words, just what you should expect from a plumber.

Description of Work
A new kitchen faucet was installed. Also the handle position was rotated 90 degrees on a second kitchen faucet.

03/10/2016

Aaron B.

03/11/2014

Maxine E.

I had a leak. They checked the problem very thoroughly. Upon installing the new faucet they were able to solve the problem. A prior plumber could not handle this.

Description of Work
Installed a new kitchen sink and faucet

10/05/2012

MORTON S.

He was prompt, clean and a bit expensive but I was pleased with the service.

Description of Work
He fixed the leak in my shower.

06/17/2012

Richard S.

I had high hopes - Great folks on the phone and Mike was punctual for the appointment for an estimate. Our kitchen re-do requires installation of a gas pipe for a new cook top. In addition, minor repairs (replacement) of shower on/off stems are needed. And, finally, an estimate for a hot water heater replacement, please. I just needed an estimate and we were ready to go. Mike Testa Plumbing has a good rep in the neighborhood, so the solid Angie's List ranking was just a plus as far as we were concerned. Mike said he would get me an estimate and I provided him my e-mail address.That was the last I heard. The following week I e-mailed Mike and thanked him for coming by, reiterating I was looking forward to the estimate and I again lined out the three jobs. Nothing. No response. I checked my spam filter, just in case a response had been misdirected. Nothing. So, Mike Testa Plumbing may do great work, but he will NEVER work for me, and I will NEVER give the company a positive recommendation.

Description of Work
Hard to say, since they never delivered an estimate, despite a followup request which I e-mailed.

07/19/2011

STEVE G.

They charge you when they start out towards you, or for travel time. It wasn't an exoborant amount for the job. They guy came and even showed up a bit early. He did the job and the place was as clean as it was before he got there. He confirmed where the leak was and what had caused it. He had everything with him and he did an excellent job. You also don't have to pay right there on the site, he will give you a bill and you can send the payment in later.

Description of Work
It was $130/hour. He replaced the seal on the toilet.

Starving Plumbers

We do the following: Water heater service, strapping and code upgrades, repair, replacement, and new installation of gas, electric, and tank-less water heaters Hot water recirculation pumps and recirculation system installations Garbage disposal repair or replacement Toilet repairs or replacement Faucet repairs and replacements Tub and Shower valve repairs and replacements Fixture repairs, replacement, and upgrades of sinks, lavatory basins, showers and bathtubs Slab leak repairs or line rerouting Water line repair or replacement and galvanized water system replacement with copper piping or PEX Water service repairs and replacement Pressure regulators Insta-hot water dispensers Water filtration/purification systems at point-of-use or for entire residence Plumbing repairs Mystery leaks found and repaired Drain cleaning, line repairs and replacements Sewer and sump pump repair and replacements Appliance installations including dishwashers, ranges, washers, dryers and icemakers Gas line repairs, replacements, and installations Earthquake safety valves Gas barbeque and fire pit hookups Fireplace gas lines and valves Plumbing Code violations corrected Leak testing and repair Plumbing remodeling services from a basic kitchen sink or new gas range relocation to an entire residential or commercial remodel project

Leo Electrical and Plumbing

We specialize in Electrical and Plumbing we have been in the trade since 2004 working for a company and now we are working independently. For Spanish Speaking Representative please contact 4152611901

United States Plumbing

As a plumbing company we do drain cleaning, emergency services, new plumbing for a remodel or new construction. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! No job is too big or too small. We do it all at U.S.P.! Now offering Cured In Place Pipe Relining, ask for details!

Award 2022
    Offers by United States Plumbing  on Angi

Plumbing repair, troubleshooting, fixes, sewer repair, sewer amd drain cleaning, inspections for drain lines, backflow testing, leak detection & pipe location.