Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc.

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2005

4328 Redwood Hwy Suite 200

San Rafael, CA 94903

GAF Master Elite Certified. Top in GAF Consumer Awards: Installation Excellence Award, Training Consumer Protection Award & Training Excellence Award Family run business since 1973 and it is all about you! We have been satisfying roofing and gutter customers in Marin, Sonoma and San Francisco Counties since 1973. We have hundreds of homeowners who've been highly satisfied with our quality work, service and very competitive prices. Check out our Projects page to see some of our finished work! Ken Cooper Roofing & Gutter System Inc has the knowledge, experience and a customer-first approach to service for all of your roofing and gutter needs. We pride ourselves on our workmanship, quality of materials, and professionalism in every job we do. Our friendly staff, starting with founder and principal Ken Cooper and his son Kyle Cooper, is ready and eager to reduce the natural anxiety you might experience when tackling such a large home reconstruction project. In fact, assuring your comfort is one of our top priorities. We want you to be as informed as possible when making your roofing or gutter system decisions. Whether its selecting the right material, getting estimates or checking references, were here to provide you with honest answers to all your roofing questions. Our reputation demands we do no less. That's our commitment to you....

11/10/2018

Hank S.

First gutter company to call back and make a time frame to repair

Description of Work
Reattach gutter to roof

02/20/2018

David G.

Other contractors were either nonresponsive or insisting on replacing all gutters on or house. Ken Cooper simply repaired the leaky gutter and added a downspout to the other gutter to increase capacity. The work looks good, although we have not had any rain since the work was done.

Description of Work
I needed a leaky gutter repaired and another gutter modified to handle the water flow from solar panels

10/23/2017

Gary N.

This was a small job for this company but they fit us in between other larger jobs and performed the work earlier than promised. Job was done quickly, efficiently, and for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repair and replace broken downspouts.

09/21/2017

e S.

They do roofing and gutters. I would use them again. I have referred them. I refer everyone I am happy with. I had trust in them. They knew what they were doing. They tore off the roof the first day and cleaned up their mess. You could not even tell they had tore off old wooden shakes and put on shingles. The owner of the company was the one who came out and gave me the estimate. He showed me all kinds of examples and went over the pluses and minuses of each one. I felt like they were so knowledgeable about helping me pick the roof I wanted. The next day they helped me put on the underlining stuff and the shingles. They did it in 2 days. The next day they replaced the gutters. They are all one piece gutters with no seams. They were friendly and warm. They follow up which was nice. They let me know they were there if I had any problems. I have never had problems I got a 50 year roof.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced, and gutters.

05/18/2016

Mikel N.

03/30/2016

MARY B.

Description of Work
Great. They arrived on time, cleaned up every day and did a beautiful job replacing my Spanish tile roof and gutters.

05/14/2015

Monica O.

Description of Work
They installed beautiful copper gutters on the front of my home.

12/18/2013

Stephen M.

Kyle Cooper came out and gave an estimate within 2 days of my initial call. The day of the installation the crew was on time and were done within 2 hours. The suggested gutter design and color look great. The installation crew figured out how to connect the new down spout into the existing drain system seamlessly. The owner Ken also dropped by before the installation began to make sure everything was on track. Also the lead installer suggested a foam filter be installed at the top of the down spout to prevent debri getting into the drains, this was done at no extra charge. I feel the price was very fair and the quality of the materials and work was first class. The crew left the work area spotless. I am very satisified and would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installed a 25 ft gutter with downspout which they connected to existing plastic drain line.

04/01/2013

Courtney B.

The customer service from start to finish was very professional and personable. The crew was very clean and friendly. I would refer them to any of my friends.

Description of Work
Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutters Systems removed our old comp roof and rusty gutters. They installed a roof with a fiberglass lifetime material warranty and a 20 year workmanship warranty against leaks. They also installed seamless 5 1/2" pre-painted steal musket brown gutters and new downspouts. The gutter material also had prorated 40 year manufactures warranty.

03/25/2013

Beverly W.

Everything went perfectly! The estimate was fair, the service was very professional, and I would highly recommend using the firm for roofing and gutter needs. I would definitely call them again! No complaints at all. The gutters look great!

Description of Work
Gutters on our home were removed and new ones installed.

03/25/2013

Kathryn S.

From start to finnish, Ken Cooper Roofing + Gutter Systems was the most professional of the four roofing companies I contacted. The initial meeting I had with them was just about a bid for new gutters; I wasn't aware they installed new roofs. When they realized I also needed a new roof, they immediately got an evaluation and estimate together. Everyone I met during the process was professional and courteous and very knowledgeable about his product. What impressed me was how Ken cooper followed up and followed through. The other roofers just sent me an estimate and I never heard from them again. While they were not the low bid, I felt Ken Cooper's professionalism and workmanship would be worth the price; they seemed to want to work hard for my business. They did not disappoint. Every workman was hard working, friendly and cleaned up quite well. They even washed all the gutters that were re-used and sent in a painter to do some touch up work afterward. That I did not expect. The quality and guarantee was exceptional and I would recommend Ken Cooper Roofing + Gutter Systems to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof & gutters.

03/15/2013

David P.

See above

Description of Work
I had a wood shake roof that was extremely old, they stripped the roof, laid down new substructure, put on a 50 year tile product on the roof and copper gutters and down spouts.They also created some copper roof on some window extensions I had in the back. They were in and out in 4 days. Cleaned up the nails in the yard with large magnets. Really amazing!! I am so pleased with the the aging of the roof as it looks like we just put it on and the copper gutters are beginning to Patina very nicely- I would highly recommend this company!!

10/01/2007

Jorge V.

Excellent service from the point of first contact to completion. The estimate was provided on the same day, samples were dropped off at the house when requested, phone calls were returned promptly or within the same day. The installation was done professionally and promptly within one day. Overall, a very positive experience and very refreshing to find in Marin where the norm seems to be nightmare contractor stories.

Description of Work
Installation of rain gutter and leaf protector system to the entire house, including downspouts.

10/13/2005

Ellena S.

We were having the exterior of our house painted, and the painter recommended Ken to do our gutters. Ken was very good as well, he replaced every gutter and downspout as our house was drying before it was painted. Ken was very professional.

Description of Work
We had our gutters, and down spouts replaced by Ken Cooper Construction.

Modern Method Roofing & Construction

Modern Method Roofing maintains superior standards, encourages truth, honesty and fairness in the marketplace, and responsive customer service.

Palm Construction

Palm Construction will send one of our 3D Design Experts to your home for an introductory session that includes your projects’ scope of work, specs, and dimension, followed by walk-through of different showrooms and material suppliers, getting you one step closer to your desired vision. Your project will be performed by our top professional crew members.

Ben's Roofing Inc

Ben’s Roofing, Inc. is an accountable, professional, Bay Area roofing contractor dedicated to meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations. We specialize in complete roof replacements. We install new gutter systems and skylights only as a part of a re-roofing project.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc.

How is Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. overall rated?

Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. open?

Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. is open:

What payment options does Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. provide

Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. offers a 3% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc.?

Yes, Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. offer?

Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc. offers the following services: Roofing- tar, gravel, wood & asphalt shingles; gutter systems- specialize in seamless steel, aluminum & copper seamless gutters. also offer first class gutter stuff pro gutter guard inserts.