Ken Cooper Roofing and Gutter System Inc.

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2005

GAF Master Elite Certified. Top in GAF Consumer Awards: Installation Excellence Award, Training Consumer Protection Award & Training Excellence Award Family run business since 1973 and it is all about you! We have been satisfying roofing and gutter customers in Marin, Sonoma and San Francisco Counties since 1973. We have hundreds of homeowners who've been highly satisfied with our quality work, service and very competitive prices. Check out our Projects page to see some of our finished work! Ken Cooper Roofing & Gutter System Inc has the knowledge, experience and a customer-first approach to service for all of your roofing and gutter needs. We pride ourselves on our workmanship, quality of materials, and professionalism in every job we do. Our friendly staff, starting with founder and principal Ken Cooper and his son Kyle Cooper, is ready and eager to reduce the natural anxiety you might experience when tackling such a large home reconstruction project. In fact, assuring your comfort is one of our top priorities. We want you to be as informed as possible when making your roofing or gutter system decisions. Whether its selecting the right material, getting estimates or checking references, were here to provide you with honest answers to all your roofing questions. Our reputation demands we do no less. That's our commitment to you....

Master Roofing Co.

With over 50 year's experience, Master Roofing CO. is your trusted partner for all your roofing projects. Call today to see what a difference our experience makes!

Everlast Construction

Award Winning Construction company- Angie's List Super Service Awards 4 years straight A+ rating with the BBB And more! Complete Home Remodeling Company. If you are looking for bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, room additions, and general construction, we are here to help! Everlast Construction has an extensive portfolio of successful remodeling projects in the East Bay and San Francisco. Call our Award-Wining Team for an expert Complimentary Estimate today!

Offers by Everlast Construction on Angi
Second Generation Roofing Inc

Since 1996, Second Generation Roofing Inc. has provided an array of premier roofing services in Petaluma, Calif. Our company is family owned and operated, and we have over 20 years of experience. Additional phones: (707) 765-8512 & (415) 459-7663.

11/10/2018

First gutter company to call back and make a time frame to repair

Description of Work
Reattach gutter to roof

02/20/2018

Other contractors were either nonresponsive or insisting on replacing all gutters on or house. Ken Cooper simply repaired the leaky gutter and added a downspout to the other gutter to increase capacity. The work looks good, although we have not had any rain since the work was done.

Description of Work
I needed a leaky gutter repaired and another gutter modified to handle the water flow from solar panels

10/23/2017

This was a small job for this company but they fit us in between other larger jobs and performed the work earlier than promised. Job was done quickly, efficiently, and for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repair and replace broken downspouts.

09/21/2017

They do roofing and gutters. I would use them again. I have referred them. I refer everyone I am happy with. I had trust in them. They knew what they were doing. They tore off the roof the first day and cleaned up their mess. You could not even tell they had tore off old wooden shakes and put on shingles. The owner of the company was the one who came out and gave me the estimate. He showed me all ...

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced, and gutters.

12/18/2013

Kyle Cooper came out and gave an estimate within 2 days of my initial call. The day of the installation the crew was on time and were done within 2 hours. The suggested gutter design and color look great. The installation crew figured out how to connect the new down spout into the existing drain system seamlessly. The owner Ken also dropped by before the installation began to make sure everything ...

Description of Work
Installed a 25 ft gutter with downspout which they connected to existing plastic drain line.

Category gutter repair

Roofing- tar, gravel, wood & asphalt shingles; gutter systems- specialize in seamless steel, aluminum & copper seamless gutters. also offer first class gutter stuff pro gutter guard inserts.

Check, Visa, MasterCard