Clough Construction

San Rafael, CA 94903

LICENSE #516987 ...

08/11/2021

Netty K.

Description of Work
They replaced a garden wall and retaining fence as well as gates.

10/18/2017

Reuben C.

well. Done on time with little problem with the home

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Category concrete repair,decks

07/23/2017

Carol H.

Fabulous job demolishing our old deck and building a new and better one. On time, on budget and great people to work with.

Description of Work
Replacement deck

04/27/2017

Netty K.

Fabulous! They were really better than we expected .Totally professional and accountable. They really helped guide us through the process. This was a fence between us and the neighbor and our neighbor was not at all cooperative. They helped us navigate through that whole process helping us to pick the designs and what would be acceptable as far as the city regulations. They cleaned up every day after themselves everyday. They waited until it was safe after the rainy season so that we wouldn't have damage from weather. We ended up with a more beautiful fence than we could have imagined.

Description of Work
They replaced a garden wall and retaining fence as well as gates.

Category fencing,hardscaping

04/10/2017

Jon S.

Excellent quality design, work, and materials, cleanup of old fence and after construction, attention to details. We and our neighbors would highly recommend Clough Construction.

Description of Work
Replace a storm damaged 110 foot fence.

12/11/2013

Cheryl F.

They were awesome but their bid was really high. They are really professional and great but they were just too expensive. They wrote me a really nice bid but their bid was almost double than the other company that I got. I think it was $7000 but then I got it for $3500. They were fast, efficient but I wouldn't love to spend that much. I would use them in the future if I could afford them.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Clough Construction. It was for a fence.

09/24/2013

GERARD B.

The work was done on time and with excellent quality materials. We have had Clough Construction repair one of our decks and built fencing in the past which have also been excellent. I highly recommend anyone wanting work on their decks or fencing to utilize this company.

Description of Work
Replaced the deck railings at our home.

Category decks,fencing

08/20/2013

Robert C.

They were on time and did what they said they were going to do. They worked very well and cleaned up after themselves. They perform a really professional job. Their pricing is more than what other people charge but I get what I pay for with them.

Description of Work
I used Clough Construction to build a deck for me.

06/10/2013

Krisit D.

From my initial phone call I have been treated with respect, courtesy, professionalism and punctuality. Deanne Clough (Scott's wife) And I first met at their showroom to let me see their workmanship as well as options for potential materials actually installed in the demo deck behind the showroom (verses a couple feet of samples). These folks are serious about doing things right and well from the get-go. I'm impressed with their dedication to sustainability and knowledge to support it. Scott visited my property, made professional observations, took measurements, discussed options and within a very timely manner, provided a clear and comprehensive estimate with several cost and material options. I was most impressed that Scott displayed a willingness to work with me to find an appropriate and cost effective solution. He also provided invaluable information regarding selection of a licensed contractor and important questions to ask prior to allowing anyone to perform work. The Clough's are classy people, performing beautiful professional installations to code, and stewards of the environment!

Description of Work
Provided an estimate to repair/correct work done by someone else.

04/05/2013

Gabrielle T.

We used them to build a fence in February. The price was reasonable. It was a 68 foot side fence. The job went very well. It was straightforward. The crew were excellent. They cleaned up properly. I would use their services again.

Description of Work
I used Clough Construction for fencing.

JOHN BLYTHE ELECTRIC

Serving Marin homeowners 35+ years, with over 2855 satisfied clients. Family owned since 1982. Expertise in lighting, new circuits, problem-solving and remodel. I welcome calls to discuss projects, answer questions and give you suggestions.

A Lost Art Stonework Design

Specializing in LANDSCAPING, HARDSCAPING, PAVERS, BRICK SERVICES AND STONEWORK! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Diamond Pavers

Welcome! We don't brag around about quality, because we let our quality talk for us. Call us for an FREE estimate. 1-888-610-1762 Or email: jargueta@diamondpavers.com Information we need from you is: Name and address: Best number and time to call: Project information:

Decks (from ground level to third story structures), fences, arbors, retaining walls