Jose huezo

Founded 2010

Quarterly landscape service We pride our company on reliability, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small . We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

irrigation system (5)lawn & landscaping (5)hardscaping (2)stone & gravel (2)lawn care (2)fountains (1)rototilling (1)fence company (1)

08/19/2022

Mira G.

Jose is very knowledgeable about a variety of tasks and works diligently, responsibly and in a timely manner. I appreciate his responsiveness and the way he works. He uses quality products even if it costs him more and does the job completely and correctly. Compared to many other contractors I've used in the past, he is one of the rare people who knows what he's doing, is always pleasant, works hard and wants the job to be done right. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a solid contractor.

Description of Work
Construction of a pond with waterfall

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, fountains, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

Review for Jose huezo - 2319 Shawn Dr, San Pablo, CA - 39843024

02/16/2022

Gary S.

very good job

Description of Work
planting palm trees

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

03/25/2021

Marianne M.

It was great. Responded promptly and arrived on time. He also worked at a reasonable price and would recommend him for future projects.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/18/2021

Jason H.

Jose did a great job. He installed new irrigation with a Bluetooth controller for my back lawn. He has great attention to detail and suggested a great sprinkler layout to cover the entire lawn. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation installation

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/17/2021

Lakshmi N.

Jose was very prompt in responding to my emails / texts. Everyday when he comes to work, he will text me that he started work. He communicated well in English and his work has been very good. We relaid the entire backyard (1000sq ft) with new grass after digging up existing old grass, tilling the soil, rolling up evenly, adding more new soil, rolling up again followed by laying new grass. He also helped fix the sprinklers that were broken. He took care of a patch in the front yard. He removed unwanted plants in the front yard near the door and replaced them with nice rose bushes. The cost was very nominal and he did a satisfactory job for us. He accommodated a lot of smaller things that I had in mind too.. I have actually hired him for ongoing maintenance of the lawn.

Description of Work
lawn plants and rocks

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, rototilling, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

03/07/2021

Adam S.

Jose came through gave an honest estimate and did not rip me off. He was on time, communicated everything with me, and did an amazing job. He gave my house a whole new look and feel and we couldn't be happier. Would recommend to anyone and definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation & SOD install

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Review for Jose huezo - 2319 Shawn Dr, San Pablo, CA - 39233736

02/24/2021

Emily S.

Jose was very professional and so quick! His estimate was very reasonable and the work he did was quality. We love our new lawn and yard. I especially appreciated the follow up care instructions.

Description of Work
irrigation and grass

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Review for Jose huezo - 2319 Shawn Dr, San Pablo, CA - 39242322

11/25/2020

Joyelle R.

Jose was very friendly and professional. Happy with the work he and his team did!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/13/2020

Irvin G.

They were on time and did a professional job. He did a good work.

Description of Work
He did my plants and lawn irrigation. He built my fence.

Category fencing, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Contact

Phone

2319 Shawn Dr

San Pablo, CA 94806

Open All Day

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched