ALEXANDRA'S CLEANING SERVICE

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2005

4.4

NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE JOB....

Handy House Cleaning

Manzanita's Hauling

Specializing in HAULING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

The Mattress Guy

Californians dump millions of mattresses each year. Many mattresses end up in landfills or disposed of illegally on the side of the road. This trend is growing with increased mattress sales and increased accessibility to retailers. Consumers are cycling through mattresses at higher rates, and the old mattresses need to be recycled to save our Earth. It can take a mattress or box spring up to 100 years to decompose in a landfill. Fortunately, mattresses and box springs are made of materials that are 100% recyclable and reusable. The Mattress Guy is the only mattress removal company in the Bay Area with its dedicated mattress recycling center. We have the proper machines to dismantle your used mattress and box springs. Our partners in the recycling industry then repurpose those components. To help achieve our mission of saving the Earth one mattress at a time, we have built a company that provides a guaranteed recycling process for residents and businesses dedicated to bettering our Earth and environment. It can take a mattress or box spring up to 100 years to decompose in a landfill. Fortunately, mattresses and box springs are made of materials that are 100% recyclable and reusable. The Mattress Guy is the only mattress removal company in the Bay Area with its dedicated mattress recycling center. We have the proper machines to dismantle your used mattress and box springs. Our partners in the recycling industry then repurpose those components. To help achieve our mission of saving the Earth one mattress at a time, we have built a company that provides a guaranteed recycling process for residents and businesses dedicated to bettering our Earth and environment.

03/06/2009

I am an intermittent customer. Even though I have had the cleaning service at my home in the past, and I clean the house once every two weeks, they continue to charge me $180 every time claiming the house hasn't been cleaned by them so they charge more. They are probably charging me more because my house looks big from the outside. The cleaning was ok, not great. Every time they clean, they miss s...

Description of Work
Housecleaning, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room

02/24/2009

I probably would not hire them again even though they did a great job. They helped themselves to the microwave without asking, they drank a bottle of water that was just sitting on the counter, and they took some silk drapes, wrapped them around a vase that is on a table to get the drapes off the floor. They were not professional; they were thorough and did a great job with the windows, but their ...

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows inside and out. In total, 10 windows were cleaned.

11/21/2008

Rafael gave us an estimate the day i called. his crew came the next day as scheduled and went efficiently to work. the last estimate we had for this job was $300 more. When they left, the rooms just sparkled.

Description of Work
They washed all the windows in our two story house inside and outside.

08/29/2008

They were very prompt and professional. Their prices were the lowest we found. They did a very thorough job. They were very friendly to me. They showed up on time.

Description of Work
Alexandra sent a few gentleman out who came and cleaned about 50 windows in my home.

08/20/2008

Overall, it went very well. They were on time and they cleaned everything so well it was spotless when I got home from vacation. If they are going to be late then they call and let me know.

Description of Work
She came and cleaned my house. She dusted, vacuumed, mopped and scrubbed the floors.

08/07/2008

The experience was good. They came on time and they finished the job on time and the job was well done. I would use them again in the future and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They cleaned all of the windows in my house for me.

07/24/2008

I'd used them before and got a good price the first time. The 2nd time they charged me more. I was OK with that, as I'd been given a good deal the first time. They didn't do as well with the window cleaning the 2nd time and when they cleaned the carpets they failed to use the tabs under the furniture legs and broke a planter/container which they didn't tell me about. They did an OK job but I was n...

Description of Work
They cleaned the windows inside and out on my 100+ year old Victorian home. They also cleaned the carpets upstairs and down.

07/14/2008

It's two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a long hallway. They took away the love seat. The hallway is rather narrow and they broke a mirror in my hallway. I told them that when they clean they can't touch the pictures or mirrors. He took off one of the mirrors in the hallway. He went to put it back up but he couldn't. He tried to make another hole for it and it fell to the floor and broke. I told him to ...

Description of Work
They came out and gave me estimate on cleaning my apartment and they hauled somethings away for me.

Category hauling services,house cleaning

02/27/2008

Last time they showed up a little late which was problematic. Their work is very good. They were very thorough. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned our 3 bedroom house. They are great!

12/10/2007

I paid before hand, the cleaners were dropped off, and I came later. When I looked to see how they did, I saw that they hadn't even cleaned the bathroom! I cleaned it myself because it wasn't worth a fight in the middle of a move.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my apartment when we moved out.

Category house cleaning

BLIND, CARPET, HOUSE, & WINDOW CLEANING. FLOOR CLEANING, POLISHING, & WAXING. HAULING & YARD WORK.

ASK FOR DETAILS