Villar Restorations Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

Family owned.and operated since 1985....

I am a licensed general contractor specialized in new home construction, remodels, cabinet install, door window install and finish carpentry. Highest quality and customer satisfaction is our main goal, very inovated in making clients visions come to life. I have over 12 years experience in the trades 5 of them in project management.

We are a professional company we dedicate to give me the high quality in finish to make happy clients

The KMJ Refacing team takes pride delivering superior craftsmanship and exemplary customer service to each and every customer. We offer a wide array of premium products and accessories which allow us to meet every customer's project goals. In addition to cabinet refacing, we offer expert project design services, new custom framing and cabinet building, tiling, countertop & backsplash installation and remodeling. Backed by more than 35 years of experience in general contracting, new home and business construction, remodeling and cabinet refacing. We stand behind our work and provide a competitive product and workmanship warranty. FAQ: What is Cabinet Refacing? Is it repainting or staining the cabinets? Why shouldn’t I just buy brand new cabinets? Answer: The decision to reface versus replace your cabinetry is a wise one, from several standpoints. Financially: Refacing costs are generally 50 percent less than replacing and provide the same result--a brand new, beautiful space, custom crafted just for you! Life Disruption: Refacing projects take far less time to complete than replacing. There is no demolition necessary as long as your existing cabinet boxes are reuseable! This decreases the time it takes to complete the project, allowing you to resume your life and enjoy your finished project much faster! Eco-friendly: Cabinet refacing is the most environmentally conscious way to achieve a brand new look and functionality while limiting the amount of demolition and waste that must be thrown away! We'll remove your existing cabinet doors, drawer fronts, hinges and slides, leaving the existing cabinet boxes to be refaced using your selected material. This drastically reduces the amount of waste going into the environment! To see examples our our quality workmanship and projects, visit our website at www.kmjrefacing.com. Call KMJ Refacing today to discuss your project and schedule a free consultation at (510) 470-0160 or ken@kmjrefacing.com!

09/07/2017

There were 3 broken legs after it was damaged in a move. The repair was flawless, and the desk returned to its prior state we were thrilled with the result.

Description of Work
Repair of antique (100+ year old) small desk which was passed down in the family.

10/14/2015

Description of Work
Repaired a dining room table and a small taple

09/17/2014

Description of Work
Lou Villar was prompt with his response and appointment and was very professional and friendly. He gave me an estimate based on photos I emailed him. He made repairs to the wooden back of our antique rocking chair in his truck, right outside our garage, and the outcome is great. It only took about 2 hours and I didn't have to go anywhere. You can barely see where the chair was broken--you have to know where to look. I would say his price is very reasonable for the type of work and the quality of the outcome. I highly recommend him and would hire him again.

03/05/2012

Not only did he respond the next day after a call, but he repaired the recliner at our home. And he was happy to do it, plus it was not expensive.

Description of Work
I hired him to fix my recliner.

Category furniture repair

Custom, antique restoration cabinet refinishing, transit damage repair, interior woodwork restoration and refinishing, fire and water damage restoration , upholstery repair, finishing, refinishing, rebuilding, modification, restoration & french polishing.

Check, PayPal