Mid Peninsula Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

Plumbing Contractor Commercial, Residential, Service and Repair...

Ace Plumbing & Rooter

Ace Plumbing & Rooter

We are your trusted, local plumber in SF dedicated to providing every customer with the highest quality, seamless experience when it comes to plumbing, water heater and sewer repairs, installations and service.

09/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used them many times. Best plumbing service I've ever encountered.

06/06/2014

He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and unclogged my toilet.

10/10/2013

They have really good customer service. I met the owner and he was really nice and responsive. I felt he gave me a really good price on the tankless. I can text him and he will always reply back pretty quickly. He can come out quickly if I have issues or concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done a lot of work for us. They started work in July 2013 on the work. They installed a tankless water heater and the made a gas line to connect to my stove. They came out last week to fix something with my tankless water heater.

07/08/2013

They are a nice and very professional when you work with them. They are not really that good on the follow up. I did suqseuently use them again to so some root removal when the sewer backed up. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I signed up for a deal - flushing of the water tank. They could not do the flushing because there is too much corrosion. I will need to replace the unit. I had to ask for the $49 to be applied to my quote for the new tank. My only realy complaint is that they are not good with any follow-up. It "feels" like they want to keep my money and hope I will forget about them.

12/21/2012

Tom was very personable and gave us a reasonable estimate. He completed the project in the timeline that he gave. Once the line was installed, he waited for the inspector to give his ok and he even helped adjust the new gas range for us. I have called him up for future plumbing jobs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The existing gas line in the house was enlarged and a new gas line was installed for a new gas range in the kitchen

CATEGORY plumbing

Kitchen & bath remodeling, copper repiping, water heaters, gas lines, sewer lines & piping and drain repair. Tankless water heater installations, underground plumbing and piping. Underground Fire services. Tenant improvements. Property management services.