Mid Peninsula Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 7033

San Mateo, CA 94403

Plumbing Contractor Commercial, Residential, Service and Repair...

09/30/2014

Jerry B.

Description of Work
Have used them many times. Best plumbing service I've ever encountered.

06/06/2014

Phyllis J.

He did a great job.

Description of Work
He came out and unclogged my toilet.

10/10/2013

Rendy L.

They have really good customer service. I met the owner and he was really nice and responsive. I felt he gave me a really good price on the tankless. I can text him and he will always reply back pretty quickly. He can come out quickly if I have issues or concerns.

Description of Work
They have done a lot of work for us. They started work in July 2013 on the work. They installed a tankless water heater and the made a gas line to connect to my stove. They came out last week to fix something with my tankless water heater.

07/08/2013

Gretchen G.

They are a nice and very professional when you work with them. They are not really that good on the follow up. I did suqseuently use them again to so some root removal when the sewer backed up. I will use them again.

Description of Work
I signed up for a deal - flushing of the water tank. They could not do the flushing because there is too much corrosion. I will need to replace the unit. I had to ask for the $49 to be applied to my quote for the new tank. My only realy complaint is that they are not good with any follow-up. It "feels" like they want to keep my money and hope I will forget about them.

12/21/2012

Cary D.

Tom was very personable and gave us a reasonable estimate. He completed the project in the timeline that he gave. Once the line was installed, he waited for the inspector to give his ok and he even helped adjust the new gas range for us. I have called him up for future plumbing jobs

Description of Work
The existing gas line in the house was enlarged and a new gas line was installed for a new gas range in the kitchen

06/21/2010

Marie W.

They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They did the plumbing for my kitchen and bathroom.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for the nice words.

Platinum General Engineering and Construction

With over 30 years of construction experience, our focus is dependability, quality work, and community engagement. We are a diverse and inclusive company providing you a seamless experience from start to finish that works for you. https://platinumgeconstruction.com/

Commando Plumbing

We are a local small veteran owned business, We proudly serve Redwood City and surrounding areas. For quality plumbing services that you can count on, look to the plumbing professionals at Commando Plumbing. Their business began when a former Special Forces Officer with a background in plumbing decided to offer services to the local community after serving in the United States military. The business has given the team of expert plumbers a great opportunity to put their talent to work on a variety of projects in homes, businesses, and even newly constructed sites. When you call the Redwood City plumbers, you can count on a quick response time, reliable service, and honest pricing. Call now and ask about how you can receive a free estimate and discount on your next plumbing service.

Discover Plumbing and Rooter

Plumbing and Rooter Services with Free Estimates and emergency calls available. Sewer and Replacement, Camera Inspection, Drain repair and cleaning service, water heaters, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers repair and replacement, drain clogged.

Kitchen & bath remodeling, copper repiping, water heaters, gas lines, sewer lines & piping and drain repair. Tankless water heater installations, underground plumbing and piping. Underground Fire services. Tenant improvements. Property management services.