Golden Gutters Cleaning and Garden Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2017

Golden Gutters Cleaning and Garden Services service is gutter and Garden company serving Peninsula area. Golden Gutter Cleaning & Garden services will complete your project on time and on budget- guaranteed we do gutter cleaning , installation, repair and complete garden service. We are a family owned business. We speak bilingual English & Spanish....

A Service Provider's profile image

+56 more images

4.4

gutter cleaning (20)lawn care (15)gutter repair (5)lawn & landscaping (3)leaf removal (2)mulch delivering (1)fence company (1)window cleaning (2)

12/05/2020

Tammy M.

They showed up unannounced and I let them clean with the understanding they come back and finish the job but they didn’t come back and now the droppings are back and I have to hire someone else! I’ve requested a partial refund! Also, my neighbor complained that they left a big mess on their side of the fence! Really unacceptable to take advantage of people during this difficult time !

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, cleaning of pigeon droppings, pigeon barriers were supposed to be placed afterwards 2 days later but they never returned.

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

12/01/2020

Daniel K.

It was great - GG was on time and very professional. I would rehire them again.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

10/28/2020

Emily B.

It went great! Came out the same day I submitted the request, did a great job, even refastened the gutters in a couple places and were very kind and quick!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/26/2020

Candy T.

They are nice hard working people. They did a good job in the front of the house but in the back of the house they clean out the gutter and toss the debris on the ground and they did not pick up or clean up the mess. I had paid them in full before I walk around the house and check the work. I am not sure if I want to hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/05/2020

Linda F.

I'm picky but they did a great job.

Description of Work
Major vine trimming and weed control with general cleanup

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/21/2020

Jeff W.

went well didn't have issues and was responsive and timely

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/09/2020

R P.

They were on time and ready to get started. Very professional with a great human being touch and I appreciated. I was given great recommendations. I would definitely have their services again and recommend to family and neighbors. Thank you, R.Parker in Hayward, CA

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work also Laying Mulch

Category lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

03/03/2020

Dorothy A.

Went beautifully regardless of the rain. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Major yard cleanup and gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

12/18/2019

Harold K.

Great company. Work done promptly and well.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

12/12/2019

MARIAN R.

They called right away after I asked for a quote. We set up an appointment for the next day. They were very polite and the price was close to a competitor's. Hired them right away. They were quick and efficient. They cleaned up well. In fact, the yard looked better than it did before they came!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

09/25/2019

Candi C.

It went well, work was done as expected

Description of Work
Cleaning windows inside and out

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

09/17/2019

Peter L.

Lot of clearing and work involved after some neglect over the past several months of not having garden service. Previous gardener went out of business. Went fast and well. Very professional and reasonable rates.

Description of Work
General yard work

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

09/09/2019

Thomas G.

GG continues to do a great job at a reasonable rate, keeping my backyard neat and tidy. Their communication is good and their schedule is flexible.

Description of Work
Yard work

Work Completed On 08/02/2020

09/05/2019

Zach S.

They were great! The front yard looks so much better

Description of Work
Initial clean up and yard maintenance

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, lawn service

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

08/12/2019

M. Kelly R.

First, I can't believe the rating of this small family business in the Category of Gutter Repairs is still an "A" on Angies list. Kind of blows my mind. My ridiculous, even dangerous experience with Golden Gutter Cleaning occurred the middle of last December. I didn't write a review at that time. I think I was just done with the bad experience and it was close to Christmas and it fell off my priorities list. Until now. I'm again searching for a decent gutter repair company and I saw their name. Brought back certain unsavory memories. Back in Dec '18, and after a few unsuccessful attempts, the gutters weren't repaired and splatters of dark, sticky caulking were left on the cement under the "repaired" gutter. As they drove away after the first failed attempt, I happened to look up at the bottom of the just-"repaired" gutter and noticed dozens of little holes where the sky was still peeping through. I called one of the brothers only to be assured that the gutters had years of life ahead. I then advised him of what I was looking up at and texted him a cell phone photo taken through a window and screen, of the obvious holes some 12' up above. He promised to come out the next day and assured me that their Plan B would solve the problem. It didn't. They enlisted their father to do the trick this time. While he was up on the ladder above us, a bucket he was using fell off the roof and just missed hitting me with a BAM!! It was obvious they didn't have any idea as to what they were doing. I asked them to clean all the gutters as well, which they did in the "blow and go" fashion (not a bad job) though they didn't clean the walkways below as well as they could have before leaving. I hadn't paid them for the "repairs" yet and so only paid them for the blow-and-go gutter cleaning. Never heard from them again regarding the repairs, nor the gutter protectors that they'd promised to help me with. I wouldn't have allowed them onto my roof anyway. They seemed like a nice, well-meaning family; certainly very confident of their skills. If you want a blow-and-go gutter cleaning, consider them. I wouldn't recommend them for anything more technical.

Description of Work
Rain gutter repair

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

08/02/2019

Greg H.

They were very thorough and meticulous. Very friendly and offered ideas for monthly service. They even removed weeds that were in sidewalk cracks and driveway and hauled off the vegetation at no extra cost. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Trim grass and trees, remove weeds

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

07/05/2019

Carl N.

No problems - even came a bit early.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

06/12/2019

Elaine S.

Very well good workers I would hire them again

Description of Work
Weeding, clearing leaves,planting ground cover plants

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

05/22/2019

Gary S.

They were great. Negotiated on the spot. Came on time -- did a nice job. Would call them again.

Description of Work
Clean up back yard of our home. pruning, grass cutting, remove tree branches etc.

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

05/16/2019

Jacob S.

Very punctual, arrived right on time. Gave an estimate which was fair and offered to do the cleaning right on the spot. Got it done in less than 2 hours. Highly recommended service. Great communication.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

05/14/2019

Mae M.

It was great! 3 person team did a great job and were very patient with my small overly friendly dog.

Description of Work
yard clean-up ( my yard had a years worth of growth and leaves): weeding, branch trimming,raking,vine removal,mowing grass and hauling away green debris

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service

Work Completed On 05/11/2019

05/06/2019

kalpesh R.

Four people team came sharp 8 am in the morning to clean front,back yard. They cleaned up very well with pest control. Removed all the weed , did planting as I want. Tree trimming also done. I am satisfied with their work. It took almost 5 hr with 4 people team.

Description of Work
Front yard,Backyard clean up, tree trimming, planting,pest control

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 05/04/2019

05/01/2019

Patricia L.

I've been a customer with them for a year. They were wonderful people. They were very professional and they had a fare price. I will hire and recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a garden serviced on my front yard and backyard

Category landscaping, lawn service