FIXTURES N' FAUCETS

Founded 1978 • With Angi since February 2005

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS FNF WHOLESALE PLUMBING SUPPLIES. ...

If you’re thinking about remodeling your kitchen or bath, you’ve come to the right place and we should chat. My name is Tim Hmelar and I love to remodel kitchens and baths! Over the past 36 years, my business, The Kitchen and Bath Company of Palo Alto has established itself as one of Palo Alto’s most well known and respected remodeling contractors. We pride ourselves on the exceptional quality and five star service we provide to all our clients.

A2Z Remodeling is a locally owned business, here to help you with your remodeling dreams. We are two dear friends with over 10 years of experience in remodeling and design under our belts, providing service all over the Bay Area. Our desire is to help you create your home oasis - the most peaceful and comfortable thing that a person has. Proudly accomplishing your projects within a budget and projected time frame, our team of specialists are enthusiastic and fully dedicated to you and your personal project. We pride ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity, and great finish detailing through every step of the project. From the beginning with pulling permits all the way to the cleaning crew, we will guide and provide you peace of mind and ease throughout your remodel experience. No matter whether your project is large or small, we consider your renovation as our own, until satisfaction is complete.

General Contrator: Superb Builders, Inc. have been in business since 2004, providing the best quality work in Oakland and the surrounding areas. With years of experience, we are reliable and professional. We take great pride in our commitment to quality and will always make sure that our customers are left smiling! We offer several services and we promise that we will provide great customer service, plus the highest quality of work for each project. Our minimum requirement for any project is $2,500 You may contact us today to meet with one of our professionals for your free estimate!

01/09/2008

After several years of service, our kitchen sink faucet needed a new cartridge and vacuum breaker. I tried to order the parts online, but that company never came through. So I returned to Fixtures and Faucets where I had originally purchased the fixture. They not only had the parts in stock, but did not charge me for the vacuum breaker which had been redesigned by the manufacturer to correct a fla...

Description of Work
Purchased cartridge and vacuum breaker for a kitchen sink faucet previously purchased there.

05/25/2007

We shopped around for shower fixtures and found FNF to be reasonable in price (not the best) and helpful in selecting the right parts. When we decided to make the purchase, some parts were on backorder. We were promised that it would be here in 2 weeks and paid for extra shipping fees for these parts. After waiting for 3 weeks, we still did not have all the parts. After pushing our salesperson, he...

Description of Work
Purchased shower fixtures from FNF.

10/05/2006

I really liked this place. The prices are very good and the service was also good. They undercut a lot of places on the price and took back a few things, I later found out that I could not use.

Description of Work
Purchased bath faucets and toilets.

05/31/2005

I WOULD RECOMMEND THE COMPANY HIGHLY DUE TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RESPONSIVENESS. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WORKED WITH MY DRAWINGS TO SELECT A SPECIAL TUB TO FIT AN IRREGULAR SHAPPED ROOM. I AM CONVINCED HE HAD MY BEST INTEREST IN MIND.

Description of Work
FIXTURES AND FAUCETS OF SAN MATEO SELLS AND DELIVERS ALL SORTS OF BATHROOM FIXTURES AND SPECIFICALLY TUBS AND SHOWERS.

Category bathtub refinishing

02/25/2005

GOOD

Description of Work
PROVIDED ESTIMATE ($1600) FOR KITCHEN FAUCETS, COUNTERTOPS, CABINETS, AND SOAP DISPENSER.

Category home remodeling

KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING.

Visa, MasterCard