SIDERTIS WOODCRAFT

With Angi since January 2005

Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage

Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® provides the very best in high-quality storage and home organization systems for homes and businesses. Thorough free, in-home or on-site consultations, expert measurement, innovative design and professional installation, your home or business transformation is custom-tailored to your needs and specifications. Call us anytime as phones are answered 24/7.

Offers by Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage on Angi

04/30/2007

MICHELLE D.

They custom built the cabinets for my kitchen and everything fit and looks great. My husband installed the cabinets. The cabinets were ready when promised to us. My husband paid with a card, so I cannot quote the price, but he told me it was the best quote we received.

Description of Work
They built the cabinets, upper and lower for my 12 x 14 foot kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

11/07/2005

MOLLY M.

MARK SIDERITS WAS VERY ACCOMMODATING AND PROFESSIONAL. HE CAME AND PICKED UP THE BROKEN DOOR AND DELIVERED THE NEW DOOR TO US. THOUGH HE WAS UNDER NO OBLIGATION, HE DID NOT CHARGE US A DIME FOR THE NEW DOOR. HE ALSO SAW ANOTHER DOOR IN MY KITCHEN THAT HE DID NOT LIKE AND TOOK THAT ONE TO BE FIXED ALSO. HE DID ALL THIS WORK WITHIN A WEEK BECAUSE I HAD COMPANY COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN AND NEEDED MY CABINET DOORS ON!

Description of Work
WE MOVED INTO A THREE YEAR OLD HOUSE AND MARK SIDERITS HAD MADE THE CHERRY CABINETS IN THE KITCHEN. ONE OF THE CABINET DOORS BROKE AND MARK REMADE THE DOOR FOR US.

Category custom cabinets

01/13/2005

wendy M.

HE DID BEAUTIFUL WORK, EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD HIM.

Description of Work
HE MADE THE CABINETS IN MY KITCHEN AND BATHS PLUS THE MANTLE FOR MY FIREPLACE.

Category custom cabinets