Amaya's Concrete

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2004

4.4

We do not ask for any money until the job is done. We have a team of 4 employees. Customer satisfaction is our goal. Weekends are only open for estimates by appointment....

Summer Sun Landscape

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!

Offers by Summer Sun Landscape on Angi
Central Coast & Bay Concrete Inc

THE CONCRETE SPECIALISTS!! Driveways, patios, sidewalks, retaining walls and foundations

RandRbrothersConcrete Inc

R&R Brothers specializes in all areas of concrete from start to finish, from decorative stamped concrete patios, driveways, retaining walls, foundations,addtions and ADA curb ramps. With over 15 years of experience in the concrete construction industry there's no job we can't handle. We are a family owned business therefore you will have our undivided attention from start to finish to assure we meet your complete satisfaction.

09/28/2016

Well, I write reviews normally only if I have excellent experience or if I have awful one. Guess which one I had this time ;). I can agree with others here that Jose and his crew is very hard working, granted. They show up in time, start very early (gee, like 7am, I want to sleep!) and get a job done in one day normally. Jose is very responsive and returns calls rather quickly. So initially I was ...

Description of Work
Concrete stairs between two houses, curb and gutter, driveway approach.

12/04/2014

Jose was prompt with all his visits, including a couple visits to our home to quote the job. His pricing was very fair, much better than we had been quoted by a much larger landscaping company. His team was onsite for 4-5 days, including demo and debris removal, site preperation, concrete pour and stamping, and then a final wash and cleanup after the concrete dried. We had plans drawn up in advanc...

Description of Work
Jose and his team poured a new stamped concrete patio in our backyard. There was substancial demo and debris removal involved, as we had an old deck and a Tuff Shed that had to be torn down.

12/02/2014

He verbally gave a bid, but he would not put it in writing, so I didn't hire him. I thought the quote was reasonable, so I asked him to put it in writing, so there weren't any differences once the job was done, and he wouldn't put it in writing. There was nothing that really stood out. I got his name off of Angie's List. I called a few people, and some wouldn't come out. He came out.

Description of Work
We got a verbal estimate from Amaya's Concrete for removing and replacing concrete.

04/03/2014

Great job with good quality and in a professional manner. The crews are well trained and very efficient.

Description of Work
Amaya's Concrete installed concrete patio in the side yard of the house.

01/09/2014

There was no charge for it. He was the subcontractor. I was dealing directly with the issue and he was totally fine with it. He understood and agreed it needs to be done. He did it. There were no issues since he did the repairs. Everything is great. In terms of responsiveness, it was a little hard to get him.

Description of Work
Amaya's Concrete came back and redid a retaining wall for me. The wall wasn’t straight so he just kind of straightened it out. It wasn’t really holding and I think he put some more reinforcement. He did the retaining wall in August but it was just not done very well. He was doing it as a side project and it was not his primary work.

Category masonry

New concrete placement, all kinds of concrete, concrete repair and removal, masonry.