Garage Excell

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

2892 S. Santa Fe Ave Ste 111

San Marcos, CA 92069

Garage Excell gives you the garage you've always wanted - one that suits the décor of your home and the lifestyle of your family. The process is so simple. Our garage consultant will visit your home and create an exact color rendering of your garage. Then in just 1-2 days you will have a new room that is safe, functional and beautiful. Additional phone number - (760) 445-2849. Additional DBA - Socal Garage Inc....

02/19/2018

Robert H.

Highest quality compared to other manufacturers. Have received many compliments from neighbors. All work was done on time and in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Garage water proofing and flooring, cabinets added.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

09/21/2017

Janice G.

The end result was good. The workmen were very good. Only complaint is that planning upfront was not very good. I ended up needing to bring in a plumber for an additional $1,000. This should have been anticipated by the company.

Description of Work
upgraded my garage with drywall, paint, cabinets and floor

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

06/06/2017

Lloyd R.

They installed prefab cabinets in my garage along with florescent lighting. They did a very good job and it looks very nice. The lighting made a world of difference. I would highly recommend them to others, they were very professional, clean and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I hired them to install cabinets in my garage.

04/05/2017

Wendy L.

Description of Work
They redid my sons entire garage. Put cabinets in, redid the flooring, installed lights, built an attic with access.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,garage builders,epoxy flooring

08/07/2016

Taiga T.

Mixed experience. The owner is generally nice and responsive. The epoxy floor work was good. However, the cabinet work was average. Installation took three visits and was not performed as represented. The plans presented to me before I agreed to the work did not show any gaps between the cabinets and the walls. The plans showed that all wall space would be used. There is an inaccessible gap/ void remaining in the "blind" corner. I had previously explained to the owner that filling this gap was important because of the issues I have had with pests (wasps, in particular) in inaccessible voids. The owner told me on multiple occasions that the gap would be corrected with a "filler." In the end, no "filler" was installed, but rather the top and bottom of the gap were capped with extra cabinet materials, and the capping did not make the gap inaccessible to pests. The owner did not honor his previous, multiple statements to me that this issue would be resolved in the manner he had represented (i.e., use of a filler). I now have to try to fix the problem myself and/or by hiring another contractor to do the job. This course of dealing is why I have rated this job as "C" for the Overall and Quality categories. I rated "D" for Professionalism due to the failure or refusal to do the work as it was promised. If I had known that the cabinet work was going to be performed in this manner, I would not have retained this company for the cabinet work. The epoxy floor work, as noted, was performed well.

Description of Work
New cabinets and epoxy floor in garage

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Mr. [Member Name Removed] was told design required a blind corner in order to maximize storage, as a result a 4" opening between cabinets and the corner wall, this is not visible since cabinets are in front. Install was done in one day . Mr. [Member Name Removed] then requested to "fill" gap opening , we did with Melamine fillers cut to fit. Again Mr. [Member Name Removed] called a second time, we sent installer and sealed cabinets top/bottom . Still Mr. [Member Name Removed] was concern about insects getting into the corner, we serviced for a second time totally closing any gaps and still Mr. [Member Name Removed] still was not pleased. There was nothing else we could to do and at this time we consider the job done . Garage Excell President/Owner Richard Escala

03/23/2015

Jackie B.

Richard and his entire crew were very professional, and fast. I would highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
Garage remodel

Category remodeling,garage builders,home & garage organization

02/20/2015

Charles L.

From beginning to end, this was an excellent experience. Rich, the owner came to our house and spent over an hour here answering our questions, designing a cabinet design that would meet our stated needs, and modifying the design as needed. When he left, we had a priced proposal and drawings showing what the end product would look like. That day we got back to Rich and told him we wanted to go ahead. He got us scheduled right away for a start date that was about a week out. There were three stages to the work, each performed by different people. First was the garage painting, then the epoxy application, and finally the cabinets. All of the workers were very easy to have around and easy to communicate with. Most importantly, when we had questions, it was always very easy to reach Rich by email or phone. When the cabinets were completed, we made our final payment for the project. A few days later we found a couple of relatively minor issues that we hoped to have taken care of. We contacted Rich and the next time his people were nearby, they came and took care of the items. We now have a garage that is so much better than what we had before. The new storage units are both attractive and functional.

Description of Work
Painted interior of garage (2 coats), Epoxy coat on garage floor, installed cabinets, drawers and work bench in garage.

09/29/2013

Patricia R.

I highly recommend Garage Excell if you want a perfectly executed garage renovation. The owner, Richard Escala, understood and quickly responded to all my needs - and then some! His was one of two bids I received (the other also a highly respected company) and they were both similar in price. I selected Garage Excell because Richard was quick to return calls and fully explain the entire process. The contract was signed on a Friday and the work began the following Monday. Richard said it would be completed in four days, and it was! All of his crew were pleasant, but more importantly, totally professional. Wall painting, including primer coat, was accomplished on Monday. Epoxy flooring was finished in two days with floors ground smoothly and cracks filled in. Next day the cabinetry was installed. Amazing! Any small problems were taken care of immediately and his men were a huge help by bringing in all my "stuff" and carting off things no longer wanted. Great job, Richard!

Description of Work
Garage renovation- paint, epoxy floor and cabinets.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

05/06/2013

Stephen M.

They were responsive but felt more comfortable with a different company.

Description of Work
I used Garage Tek of San Diego for a quote for garage cabinets

06/19/2011

Don C.

GARAGE TEK owner Richard Escala did an excellent job on my w1958-34a 2-car garage in Serra Mesa. The project required 4 weeks, and Mr. Escala coordinated the crews and timing flawlessly, on-time and on-budget. I am very satisfied .. so much so that I relied on Mr. Escala's expertise and contacts in the local San Diego home-construction market to make my final selection of a company for a complete remodel of the rest of my home and property this year.

Description of Work
GARAGE TEK of San Diego based in San Marco: My project included: Removal of pre-remodeling junk from inside and outside garage Demolition of existing cabinetry and walls Redesigning new interior wall partitions (studs) and soffits and ceiling Refinishing and reinstalling high-quality solid-wood cabinetry and countertops Resurfacing the floor with flecked beach-like epoxy finish Installing prefabricated wall-storage shelf and laser-parking systems

Category remodeling,home & garage organization

Development Dream Home

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, bathrooms, kitchens, concrete services, interior painting, flooring, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule an estimate today!

J. Farrow General Contracting Inc

Full home restorations and remodels. Including kitchen, bath, additions, small upgrades and repairs. No job to big or small! We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

ECS Construction Inc.

ECS Construction Inc. has been serving San Diego's North County since 1989. We specialize in all areas of residential construction including custom homes, room additions, remodels, kitchens and baths. We provide our clients with professional construction services that exceeds their expectations. Our utmost priority is client satisfaction during all aspects of the construction process. ECS Construction Inc. will be there to assist the homeowner throughout the planning, designing and building phases of the project. Whether it is a bathroom remodel or custom home construction, we work hard to build clients for life!

Offers by ECS Construction Inc. on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Custom built garage systems, storage, organization, lighting, cabinets, activity racks, flooring, shelving, bins, brackets, workstations, hobby mounts & ceiling mounts.