Caliber Collision

With Angi since June 2010

1435 Grand Ave

San Marcos, CA 92078

Additional DBA - Caliber Collision Centers....

01/13/2015

Dave & Cyndee B.

Description of Work
Our car was broken into through the back passenger side window, scratching the outside paint and gouging out inside window panel. They replaced window, repainted the door and replaced the inside window panel. All except our $1000 deductible was covered by insurance. They got our car back to us before the projected time.

Category metal restoration

03/29/2014

Lisa F.

My son was the pedestrian. The accident was our fault. I didn't want the accident to go on our insurance, so I asked if the driver would be willing to go to Caliber since we'd had a good experience with it before. He said yes. Caliber found dents we hadn't found and also cleaned up a few things that the driver had wanted fixed but hadn't done before. Caliber also offered a special deal since I was paying out of pocket and wasn't using insurance. The driver was thrilled with the quality of work. I was thrilled with not getting my car insurance bumped way up. Bottom line, both of us were very satisfied.

Description of Work
Repaired dents plus did some extras on a car from a collision with a pedestrian.

Category metal restoration

Metal fabrication & restoration.