1-800-Pack-Rat

With Angi since March 2012

1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC, is the portable storage and moving company that provides the simplest way to move or store your stuff. Our portable storage containers are all-steel, weather resistant, and designed to keep your stuff safe while it is being transported or kept in storage. With numerous facilities across the United States and a growing network of containers and trucks, we can get you nearly anywhere you need to go....

CertaPro Painters of North San Diego

*We're open and offering on-site and remote estimates.* At CertaPro Painters® of North San Diego, CA, our promise has always been that of Certainty - reassuring you, our customers, of our quality and expertise. WE ARE OPEN and offering on-site and remote estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements. *We can estimate from photos you send us *We can estimate using a smartphone app (involves you showing us the spaces to be painted with your smartphone) *We can do a drive-by estimate for exterior projects We look forward to providing you with the best customer experience possible while ensuring the health and safety of our community. Schedule your estimate today and let us contribute to your peace of mind during this uncertain time.

The Painting Company LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company LLC on Angi
Precisionpro Painters

As a family business we strive for our customers satisfaction. We understand that your home is our sanctuary and all work must be to its finest detail and sophistication. Here at PrecisionPro Painters painting is what we do and we are "a step above the rest". PrecisionPro Painters transforms and brings your home back to life. We paint, while you play. The best part about this is that all work is tailored to customers satisfaction. PrecisionPro is dedicated to careful and quality work.

07/16/2012

They were wonderful. The customer service is incredibly good. Their price is very competitive; although it was expensive, I’d give them an A because that’s what those things cost. I absolutely would use them again and I would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Description of Work
I used 1-800-Pack-Rat for a move from Seattle to Palmdale, California in January and February.

Category moving companies

04/06/2012

I've told everyone that asked about them that I was happy with their services. If I moved again I would definitely want to use their services again.

Description of Work
They dropped a container that we could fill up at out own time frame. They then picked it up and took it to our new home.

Category moving companies

03/22/2012

The price is very reasonable and competitive. They bring a container to your house and you load it up. They ship it to your new home and unload it. They put the container wherever you want it.

Description of Work
I hired them to move me from one location to another.

Category house painters,storage units