Stanley Steemer

With Angi since July 2005

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

Bellot & D Services LLC

B and D Services is dedicated to making the lives of residents and business owners easier in Pittsburg, California. Our team offer maid services as well window cleaning carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, residential and commercial cleaning services as one-time and emergency solutions. We also pick-up yard waste, move old furniture and appliances, and more. Our founder was in school when he decided to start his own business and strives to continue running an honest business after more than 25 years of service. Over that time, we have never had a single complaint because we are detail oriented in every aspect, from hiring to ensuring every detail of your service is handled professionally.

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi
Bethel Management Company LLC

Specializing in carpet cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/25/2016

RICK B.

I had them come back because of one area that they cleaned insufficiently and they did come back right away. The price was on a coupon, it was less than $150. The price was good.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning.

02/05/2016

Elisabeth S.

I had a coupon for $99 for 3 rooms of carpet cleaning. I scheduled the cleaning online and it required a minimum cleaning total of $132. Instead of paying the $33 minimum fee, I added a hall cleaning. When they arrived, they explained that they would not be able to clean the narrow hall because their machine was too big, so they just used a mop and didn't charge me. They also explained that in the future I should just call when they are running the special because they actually do not charge any minimum fee (seems like this is a corporate thing). I appreciated their honestly, and I wasn't too disappointed about the hall because I was really just trying to avoid the fee (the hall wasn't too dirty). They were very pleasant, quick and attended to any questions I had. Will be using them again.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpet in 3 rooms

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor

04/07/2015

john Z.

All carpet was replaced so carpet cleaning was cancelled. Although advised not to, Stanley Steemer cancelled the tile also. When called, they stated they could not come out that day, so we scheduled for following day. They failed to show. When called they said the new appointment was not given to scheduler and they could again not get out until the following day which was to late. Obviously they can not be counted upon and we will not use them again.

Description of Work
Was contracted to clean carpet and tile prior to selling house

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,floor cleaning

04/28/2011

Connie T.

I have heard of them before and a friend of mine had used them as well, so I went ahead and used them. They were really good. They were nice and showed up on time. They did a good job and I was happy with them.

Description of Work
I had Stanley Steemer Carpet come out in February for carpet cleaning. They cleaned four rooms of carpeting, the hallway and the stairs.

02/24/2011

Chandra S.

They were quick, in an out, they said there was nothing they could do. They collected the money and left and the stains were back within a couple days or so. I wouldn't recommend them, not if you have bad carpets, maybe if your carpet is normal clean but if you need real service, no. In fairness, I had a lot of stains on my carpet. They say they can do all this stuff but if you have serious work they couldn't do it. They showed up on time. They threw up their hands too early.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

11/16/2010

JANIS C.

The men were on time; had all of the equipment needed; handled my other things carefully. They up-sold me on a few services, which I could have easily declined, but I didn't mind because the services seemed worth the cost.

Description of Work
Cleaned couch, upholestered chair, large rug, small rug.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

03/18/2010

Carrie D.

My first contact was with dispatcher Carrie when I called for a price quote and to schedule an appointment. She was helpful, knowlgeable and reassuring that their cleaning services did not follow the "bait and switch" tacticssometimes used by some other heavily advertised carpet cleaning companies I had tried in the past. The two man cleaning team Lou Yuw and Patrick Murphy arrived about 1/2 hour late but had called to say the previous job had taken longer than expected. Together we surveyed the rooms I wanted cleaned and talked about what areas might need special attention. They got right to work moving some pieces of furniture I had not already moved. Carpets were spot-treated as needed. They applied a special pre-spotter to some areas that were a result of an animal "accident". All spots came out and carpets looked brand new. They used small plastic protective sheets under table legs to protect the finish of the furniture. Stanley Steemer's crew is to be commended for their courtesy, quality work and professional attitude. The service performed was as advertised with no attempt to sell me additional upgraded services after they were in my house. Although I think I was the last appointment of the day I did not feel as if they were rushing the job just to finish or cutting corners. They were very thorough and produced an excellent result. They will always be my first call when I next need carpet cleaning services.

Description of Work
They cleaned one upholstered sofa and carpets in 3 rooms and 2 hallways and applied a protective finish to the high traffic areas.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

02/04/2009

SALLY M.

I went with them because they had an "A" rating when we looked them up and they came out and did the job like they said they would.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned the carpets for me.

01/07/2009

Ronald O.

I ended up buying a carpet cleaning machine and did it myself.

Description of Work
I called them and they never returned my calls.

10/30/2008

HIROSHI F.

I was denied the special price because I had one too many rooms to qualify.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets in the home.

Stanley Steemer

With Angi since July 2005

3041 Teagarden St

San Leandro, CA 94577

Carpet, furniture & leather, air duct, area rugs & tile & grout cleaning, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, hardwood floor refinishing and flooring sales & installation.