Green Element Construction & Design

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

1315 Primrose Drive

San Leandro, CA 94578

We pride ourselves in our integrity and honesty to the community we serve.

08/13/2014

Byron T.

All I can say is very well

Description of Work
Recaulking in kitchen around sink. Also painting

05/27/2014

Puda L.

David is a young nice guy came in helped finished the left over work which previous contractor abandoned. Contract is very detail with price break down, and workman like finish. I command David if you need a solid contractor

Description of Work
kitchen, bathroom remodel, painting and hardwood floor

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

05/20/2014

Scott T.

I'm so happy I found green element construction. David was referred to me by my neighbor, who owns several apartment buildings. Many general contractors sub the project out and basically just act as a middle man with a contact book, David did the work himself for our project. He does great quality work at a reasonable rate and was more than accommodating for changes mid job. He was very conscientious about clean up and set up plastic ground cloths and barriers to keep the dust to a minimum during the job, and fully cleaned up after. He helped provide guidance on the best order to do things and design decisions, and did a good job following up with me on questions if I was not clear or had not thought of something before. I originally planned to have my cabinets installed by the store I bought them from, but they were completely inflexible about doing any of the pre or post work for the cabinet install, even at extra cost (e.g. hooking up the faucet and sink I bought from them even though I was already paying for install), which basically made it impossible for them to do the job in a house as old as mine without someone else there to do all the required work they would not throughout their work. David was able to step in on very short notice to do the cabinet install including the drywall pre-work and other finishing touches for the same cost that the cabinet store was going to charge just to do the cabinet hanging. I have many future projects planned, and intend to use David for all of them.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel 1. New plumbing for kitchen sink 2. Opened a plaster wall, framed new opening and drywall finish. 3. Installed new electrical sub panel and ran 4 new outlets. Moved thermostat and doorbell 4. New water heater vent. 5. Refinished cracked ceiling. 6. New gas line. 7. Installed new cabinets.

12/19/2013

Homer M.

They were very good, very courteous, thorough, and did a very good job. The price was okay.

Description of Work
I used Green Element Construction & Design for remodeling services.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

10/14/2013

Brad S.

I've worked with this company many times and I always come back. They are friendly, flexible and honest and I can count on them to get the job done. I needed to get an apartment fixed up and for rental. It needed to be done in a timely manner. Their crew is fast and efficient. They quickly installed the laminate floor throughout and painted the entire apartment. If I ever discovered problems, they always come back to resolve them. It's hard to find people that you can really trust.

Description of Work
-Bathroom repair and painting -Install laminate flooring (whole apt) -Kitchen- New Paint, Countertop, Flooring.

Category handyman service, woodworking

06/19/2013

Amy P.

It was a very good experience. He is very talented and if something is not perfect, he will fix it until it is. I had them come back and fix a few things as well. I thought the price was fair; otherwise, we would not have gone with him. I would definitely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Green Element Construction & Design repaired a pipe that was leaking and install a camera surveillance system.

02/18/2013

Amy P.

We often hear of contractor horror stories where the contractor takes the majority of the payment, if not all, from the job and doesn’t come back to finish what they started. prior starting the repairs and renovationsat our home, we didn’t think we would go through that nightmare because we hired someone whom we thought was a friend. Unfortunately, our family became victims to this “friend.” With each project in our home either approximately 80% complete or installed improperly before the original contractor ran off, we decided to hire Green Element Construction to finish what the original contractor did not finish based on referrals from a close and trusted family friend. We could not be happier with our decision--not only did Green Element Construction complete the project in a timely and professional manner, Green Element Construction was also able to perform some of the repairs we asked that the original contractors and their team claimed that they were unable (more of unwilling) to perform. Because Green Element Construction demonstrated honesty and integrity in their work, we had them perform additional projects around the house. For each additional project they have done, they spent the time to make sure things were done correctly, and they even ran their plans by us before the execution. We felt the prices that Green Element Construction quoted us on all of the projects were fair. With high quality work standard and fair price, we strongly recommend Green Element Construction to anyone looking for a trusting contractor / construction company that cares about the property as much as the homeowners do. We will definitely hire them again for future projects on our home.

Description of Work
-Completing unfinished projects left by previous contractor. -Repairing unsatisfactory work done by previous contractor. -Replacing bathroom floor, installing shower enclosure. -Water heater and hot water recircution pump installation. -Replacing molded, damaged floorboard in the bathroom and the water heater closet.

Category contractors, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

Highland Landscape

Licensed since 1975, we're a company that pride ourselves on creative ideas and quality work. Our goal is to craft an environment that will improve our clients lifestyle.

2022 Super Service Award

Cal Preserving

Super Service Award Winner 10 years in a row and almost 35 years of experience serving the Greater San Francisco Bay Area! When it comes to wooden decks, fences, siding, etc., we are leading the industry in cleaning, restoring, refinishing, preserving (staining, sealing) and maintaining all exterior wooden surfaces that are not painted. We do not do new construction, but we do make small repairs. One of our goals is to deliver the highest quality customer service and knowledge of exterior wood restoration, preservation and maintenance. Our policy is that we don't take a dime of your money until the work is done and you are happy. Knowledge about the product is one thing, but delivering outstanding service and running a solid company is equally important. Our mission is to advocate for your money and give good honest advice whether or not you decide to hire us.

Offers Coupon

Palm Construction

Palm Construction will send one of our 3D Design Experts to your home for an introductory session that includes your projects’ scope of work, specs, and dimension, followed by walk-through of different showrooms and material suppliers, getting you one step closer to your desired vision. Your project will be performed by our top professional crew members.

2022 Super Service Award